Author Topic: (New Music) Terrace Martin: The Martin & Blake Jam Session (Prod. By DJ Quik)  (Read 1175 times)

Soopahigh

Re: (New Music) Terrace Martin: The Martin & Blake Jam Session (Prod. By DJ Quik)
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2008, 11:43:06 AM »
damn its so dope and smooth
I cant stop listening to it  8) :o 8) :o

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (New Music) Terrace Martin: The Martin & Blake Jam Session (Prod. By DJ Quik)
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2008, 11:48:03 AM »
THIS AIN'T NEW MUSIC!!!

DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE IT, BUT THIS TRACK WAS OUT FOR ABOUT A YEAR. FUZZY FROM POWER 106 HAD IT UP ON HIS WEBSITE AND QUIK USED THE INSTRUMETNAL IN A BIG BOY DROP FOR POWER 106.

I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT IT WAS FUZZY ON THE SAX AND QUIK ON THE BEAT.

I DON'T KNOW, GOOD SHIT BUT NOTHING NEW!!

It's still new because it was never really released to the public in general. Stuff that you are listening to on CD's you just bought were made last year too.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Lazar

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2008, 11:51:19 AM »
Damn this shit is so fucking sm  8)  8) th Terrace is killing the shit with his Sax

Props Styles

Soopahigh

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2008, 12:22:12 PM »
Damn this shit is so fucking sm  8)  8) th Terrace is killing the shit with his Sax

Props Styles

FUCK U

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2008, 12:29:48 PM »
smooth 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2008, 12:54:15 PM »
damn this track is fire. this is some shit snoop shoulda had for eggo drippin' instead of that instant microwave shit. the best shit wit quik's name near it since trauma. this is west coast shit for real. no contrived imitation south bullshit.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 12:56:43 PM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

G-Funk

Re: (New Music) Terrace Martin: The Martin & Blake Jam Session (Prod. By DJ Quik
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2008, 01:06:55 PM »
this is fuckin dope! Quik & Terrace did great on this shit. The snare kinda bugged me at the beginning, but I got used to it quickly.

8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2008, 01:54:13 PM »
amazing..pure genious

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: (New Music) Terrace Martin: The Martin & Blake Jam Session (Prod. By DJ Quik
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2008, 04:35:39 PM »
Holy shit this jam is "bad ass"

Matty

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2008, 05:47:11 PM »
does anyone know what happened to the quik & kurupt single/project? i was really looking foward to hearing something from them when the single drop was 'announced'...

Jeremy812

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2008, 09:40:07 PM »
woooowww! this is fucking amazing

Lunatic

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2008, 09:41:58 PM »
does anyone know what happened to the quik & kurupt single/project? i was really looking foward to hearing something from them when the single drop was 'announced'...
that album is still droppin' - hasn't been canceled or anything like that
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2008, 10:52:34 PM »
This is some stuff that you can chill out to and really enjoy.... The one that is dropping next week is probably something that artists can rap over and make a song out if they are creative enough.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

J Bananas

« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2008, 12:34:58 AM »
As a long time fan disillusioned with the bullshit these days I gotta say this is the type of new shit I actually wanna check for. Majestic magneto shit.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2008, 02:15:41 AM »
This is some stuff that you can chill out to and really enjoy.... The one that is dropping next week is probably something that artists can rap over and make a song out if they are creative enough.

Ask Quik whats goin on with that Kurupt project man. Like how many songs have they done and any release date for the single or the album?