Poll

Xzibit = At the Speed of Life / 40 Days & 40 Nights / Restless vs. Game = Documentary / Doctor's Advocate / LAX

Xzibit
Game

Author Topic: Xzibit's 1st three vs. Game's 1st three (Discography battle)  (Read 1474 times)

DazDilly

Re: Xzibit's 1st three vs. Game's 1st three (Discography battle)
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2008, 09:26:52 AM »
I love Game and Xzibit 'til death do me part, but Daz' last 3 albums > anything X or Chuck have released

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2008, 10:07:39 AM »
I feel that time has played a big part! When Xzibit dropped his shit, the west coast was banging and the industry was not as wack or fake as it is at this moment! Now you have 2 put out some wack commercial singles to get play! I think that albums will never have the quality as before, unless something dramatic happens in this bullshit ass rap industry. I feel sorry 4 Glasses Malone and every other new westcoast talented artist that will have to follow that trend. Unless your Dr. Dre and you on aftermath, then you know you might still sell! Thats the reality. Is sad but true! I would probably have to go wit X to tha Z but i feel Game's Shit will be classic as well! He has done real good considering how the industry is. I also think LAX is a dope album! But Xzibits first three were definitely sick!!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2008, 10:13:20 AM »
I can't believe some of you idiots actually voted for Game...well I can but ya know..I usually give people benefit of the doubt  :(

love33

« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2008, 10:45:52 PM »
This is a no brainer.  That's like comparing Tupac to MC Eiht.  Game's three outsold Xzibit's three by a landslide.  "Restless" is his only album that sold any records and had hits on them.  Game is personally responsible for bringing back the West Coast by himself while, no disrespect to Xzibit, but he is just an MTV host for "Pimp My Ride" and hasn't made a hit record in years (his track with t-pain even flopped).

Sorry, but the numbers don't lie.  It's Game Time!

Invincible

« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2008, 05:35:46 AM »
This is a no brainer.  That's like comparing Tupac to MC Eiht.  Game's three outsold Xzibit's three by a landslide.  "Restless" is his only album that sold any records and had hits on them.  Game is personally responsible for bringing back the West Coast by himself while, no disrespect to Xzibit, but he is just an MTV host for "Pimp My Ride" and hasn't made a hit record in years (his track with t-pain even flopped).

Na mate, you are a no brainer, sales mean shit. Of Xzibits albums, 2 of his first 3 are classics, compared to none of Game's. Take your groupie arse out of here and delete your account until you know what you're talking about.

Billooh

• 'G'
  • O.G. Billooh
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2008, 11:46:05 AM »

Na mate, you are a no brainer, sales mean shit. Of Xzibits albums, 2 of his first 3 are classics, compared to none of Game's. Take your groupie arse out of here and delete your account until you know what you're talking about.

Co.Sign!
You Wanna Know How The West Was Won?