Author Topic: Official Dubb Union album thread -- It is out today, i have a copy.  (Read 1998 times)

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Dubb Union album thread -- It is out today, i have a copy.
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2008, 08:11:29 PM »

Another thing about the error no offence Lucc but you can't compare KOTCH to Geffin/Universal. It's good because they distribute the album all over the world but they ain't got the staff other brand name labels have...
I wasnt saying its the same thing pimpin. But understand that KOCH is the BIGGEST indie label hands down. Would it have been better if I said that that would NEVER N A MILLION YEARS HAPPEN 2 JIM JONES? BOTTOM LINE! ITS DISRESPECTFUL 2 NOT CHECC THESE THINGS. PEOPLE WERE BEING CARELESS! STR8 UP!

Young Old Head

« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2008, 08:49:14 AM »

Another thing about the error no offence Lucc but you can't compare KOTCH to Geffin/Universal. It's good because they distribute the album all over the world but they ain't got the staff other brand name labels have...
I wasnt saying its the same thing pimpin. But understand that KOCH is the BIGGEST indie label hands down. Would it have been better if I said that that would NEVER N A MILLION YEARS HAPPEN 2 JIM JONES? BOTTOM LINE! ITS DISRESPECTFUL 2 NOT CHECC THESE THINGS. PEOPLE WERE BEING CARELESS! STR8 UP!

real talk...

Cash Money Blood Gang

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2008, 09:10:05 AM »

real talk...

BIGWORM

« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2008, 01:30:30 PM »

Your absolutely right it was a careless mistake bro. I'm just happy I got the album fuck a skip and whatever label it was on. Hopefully people get over it and buy the album. personally I don't mind KOTCH because the shit gets released here in canada.

« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2008, 01:36:30 PM »
Got mine today.  8) Shit bumps.

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2008, 10:14:45 AM »
They've sold 644 copies :(.

If the blog ain't wrong.
It's funky enough!