Author Topic: Toughest NFL Division  (Read 430 times)

Lunatic

Re: Toughest NFL Division
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2008, 04:54:14 PM »
too many people sleep on the Titans thats why some people say AFC East, and yet i think they forget to REMEmBER THEY ARE A TOP TEN TEAM, as high as the 7th best team in the League, IF the Jags were a 8.0 the Titans are a 7.9 IMO the biggest difference between the 2 and not to hate on Vince, but as far as pocket passing Garrard>>>>VY. Thats the biggest difference between the 2 to me..
Way 2 many ppl sleep on the Titans cause we're in a small market imo. U know what's up though. Yeah, u ranked us appropriately. I agree the Jags are slightly better than us.

Pats, Colts, Giants (only cause they won the super bowl but they wont make the playoffs this year), Jags, Chargers are the only 5 teams imo that are better than us without argument. u can argue we're better than the packers, steelers, etc.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Johnny B

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2008, 04:56:58 PM »
too many people sleep on the Titans thats why some people say AFC East, and yet i think they forget to REMEmBER THEY ARE A TOP TEN TEAM, as high as the 7th best team in the League, IF the Jags were a 8.0 the Titans are a 7.9 IMO the biggest difference between the 2 and not to hate on Vince, but as far as pocket passing Garrard>>>>VY. Thats the biggest difference between the 2 to me..
Way 2 many ppl sleep on the Titans cause we're in a small market imo. U know what's up though. Yeah, u ranked us appropriately. I agree the Jags are slightly better than us.

Pats, Colts, Giants (only cause they won the super bowl but they wont make the playoffs this year), Jags, Chargers are the only 5 teams imo that are better than us without argument. u can argue we're better than the packers, steelers, etc.

MAYBE the Packers, but no way ur better than the Steelers. we'll see come Sunday. ;)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2008, 05:01:32 PM »

MAYBE the Packers, but no way ur better than the Steelers. we'll see come Sunday. ;)

NO WAY? thats a lil ridicolous..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2008, 05:03:00 PM »

agreed. NO WAY is ridiculous. There offence is not good enough to do anything on our defense. They'd score like 13 points on us.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2008, 05:04:13 PM »

agreed. NO WAY is ridiculous. There offence is not good enough to do anything on our defense. They'd score like 13 points on us.

exactly, and let the Titans play Balt and Cincy twice!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Johnny B

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2008, 05:04:44 PM »

guys, the Steelers r gonna be dangerous with Mendenhall and Willie Parker. they're gonna throw everyone off this season. they need to stay healthy on defense tho.

here we go again with my hate on the Titans. lol

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2008, 05:05:04 PM »
Jeff Fisher= MOST Underrated coach in recent memory

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2008, 05:06:07 PM »

guys, the Steelers r gonna be dangerous with Mendenhall and Willie Parker. they're gonna throw everyone off this season. they need to stay healthy on defense tho.

I like the Steelers, there gonna be 11-5 10-6 again and MOST Likely win the North, but still saying they are WAY better then the Titans, is extremly ludacris....

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2008, 05:07:11 PM »
I am a tad worried about the Steelers Oline, Ben was under pressure all preseason, as well as last season and losing Faneca doesnt make them any better...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Johnny B

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2008, 05:07:17 PM »

I like the Steelers, there gonna be 11-5 10-6 again and MOST Likely win the North, but still saying they are WAY better then the Titans, is extremly ludacris....

ok, ok, maybe I was exaggerating. ;)

if Polamalu stays healthy tho, watch out for their defense.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 05:11:29 PM by Johnny B »

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2008, 05:22:54 PM »
Jeff Fisher= MOST Underrated coach in recent memory
Yep, who else has coached a team for so long right now? NOBODY!

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2008, 05:37:08 PM »
White/Johnson = Parker/Mendenhall

Johnny B

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2008, 05:38:36 PM »

Ronnie Brown/Ricky Williams > (insert any name here). ;)

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2008, 05:39:37 PM »

Ronnie Brown/Ricky Williams > (insert any name here). ;)
LOL :P

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2008, 09:08:00 PM »
colts, jags, titans, texans = 4 FEARSOME defenses; 2 solid offenses...3 smart coaches

cowgirls, giants, eagles, redskins = 3 great D's, 2-3 solid O's....2 smart coaches
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens