Author Topic: Check out my homies' track, leave feedback  (Read 898 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Check out my homies' track, leave feedback
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011, 07:59:05 PM »
This is dope, you on it? Both these dudes can flow.

If you wanted any criticism....some of the lines are rhyming for the sake of rhyming instead of making sense. Like "my philosophize is twisted minds until they ill, grinding diamonds on they hymens, now that's what i call fucking chill." I don't even know what that means.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 08:02:11 PM by Spice 2 sees the bitch in you »

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011, 09:41:05 PM »
nah I don't rap lol but good looks on the feedback, Rap... knew you would have some good constructive criticism  8)

I'll be posting up some more tracks with some different vibes soon, whenever they decide to upload more
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:43:34 PM by BloodMoney »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2012, 06:57:49 PM »

If you wanted any criticism....some of the lines are rhyming for the sake of rhyming instead of making sense. Like "my philosophize is twisted minds until they ill, grinding diamonds on they hymens, now that's what i call fucking chill." I don't even know what that means.

cause ur an idiot

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2012, 11:08:26 PM »

cause ur an idiot

and yet I'm smarter than dubcc's resident nerd. How is someone a nerd and dumb at the same time? Somehow you pull it off.

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2012, 01:44:46 PM »
 8) 8)

L.A.M.B!