Author Topic: Entourage new season  (Read 4301 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Entourage new season
« Reply #135 on: October 24, 2008, 12:37:40 AM »
shits dope, love the new season, lol ARI cracks me up in the shrooms episode.

seems like its creating a "last season" atmosphere with the last episode.

i felt the complete opposite.

its a new chapter in the vince-ari relationship, and now they get to take over hollywood!!  any movie he wants, any director he wants, any female co-star he wants to fuck :D its a DONE DEAL. haha

vince will probably get a new agent, but its gonna be the same ol' E-Ari comedy that weve come to love over these past few years. 

theres so many possibilities and so many directions they could go in. 

but how many episodes of that r they gonna make? nothing can go wrong its juz gave me a happy ending atmosphere.  i mean r they really gonna have 3 "taking over hollywood" seasons?  where vince juz gets whatever he wants? i dont know i want the show to last too but i dont want to watch 3 seaons where its vince gets everything. but who knows ari might turn it down lol.

but it rather be a more satisfied ending than sopranos. goddamn i know that shows gonna come back.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #136 on: October 24, 2008, 01:14:55 AM »
na, they aint gonna do 3 seasons where vince get everything..but if ari takes the job, which is looking like he will, then for now, vince will get everything.

later on they could do an arc where vince and ari dont get along, but ari wants vince for a movie; an arc about vince wanting a certain co-star and ari isnt able to get that co-start cause of X reason; an arc where vinces new agent (if he gets one) pisses off ari, and in turn vince doesnt get a role; they could do an arc where aris boss wants to get another actor for a certain role but ari wants to give it to vince, creating some drama. 

and thats just a few examples of the movie side of the show...still a lot more to cover with erics new job, turtle and drama, maybe even dom. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2008, 11:31:07 AM »
na, they aint gonna do 3 seasons where vince get everything..but if ari takes the job, which is looking like he will, then for now, vince will get everything.

later on they could do an arc where vince and ari dont get along, but ari wants vince for a movie; an arc about vince wanting a certain co-star and ari isnt able to get that co-start cause of X reason; an arc where vinces new agent (if he gets one) pisses off ari, and in turn vince doesnt get a role; they could do an arc where aris boss wants to get another actor for a certain role but ari wants to give it to vince, creating some drama. 

and thats just a few examples of the movie side of the show...still a lot more to cover with erics new job, turtle and drama, maybe even dom. 

felt bad for that nigga dom  lol.

acgrundy

« Reply #138 on: October 25, 2008, 03:03:26 PM »
damn, the last 2 episodes were great...especially the one w/ Dom

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 09:27:49 PM by The Wykid Won »

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #140 on: October 26, 2008, 07:37:44 PM »
Ok episode tonight, it was cool but nothing spectacular.  Great to see Meadow though lol

DIP DIP SET SET

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: October 26, 2008, 09:25:15 PM »
fucking bulshit, after the great ending they gave us last week, perhaps a change in deirection something fresh back to the same old shit.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #142 on: October 26, 2008, 10:15:38 PM »
fucking bulshit, after the great ending they gave us last week, perhaps a change in deirection something fresh back to the same old shit.

Yeah I could see why you are upset, I was a bit disappointed with this ep but I thought it was ok

DIP DIP SET SET

Archetype

« Reply #143 on: October 29, 2008, 02:47:23 PM »
what were you guys expecting? everyone to flunk out of hollywood and this to be the last season?

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #144 on: October 29, 2008, 04:20:49 PM »
I enjoyed the last episode. Yeah it kind of did a u-turn from the road it was headed to, but it's still got potential for lots of story lines.
My Future Wife:

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: October 29, 2008, 04:25:11 PM »
what were you guys expecting? everyone to flunk out of hollywood and this to be the last season?

i was expecting maybe the storyline of ari becomeing head studio exec to keep going a bit and then actualy take the job for newer story lines next season

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: October 30, 2008, 03:26:39 PM »

i was expecting maybe the storyline of ari becomeing head studio exec to keep going a bit and then actualy take the job for newer story lines next season

yea that would of been dope, i wanna see the bitch that took the job naked though  ;D

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: October 30, 2008, 08:44:19 PM »
Yeah id put my tongue in her ass

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: November 09, 2008, 11:00:54 PM »
fuck Seth green , swear

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: November 11, 2008, 01:49:39 AM »
the last episode was cool.

i still been disappointed about what happened with ari n the whole studio thang a couple episodes back.

now i just dunno...i mean, its cool..but idk..i thought it coulda been better.  maybe the last 3 episodes will make up for it.