Author Topic: Indecisive's Statement - FEEDBACK PLEASE!  (Read 208 times)

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
Indecisive's Statement - FEEDBACK PLEASE!
« on: September 06, 2002, 01:10:11 AM »
*Indecisive appears from behind the curtains...* *...walks over to the dusty floor with a mic and a stand, and the spot light shines and indecisive says...*

Ayo...this is jus a lil something that i been workin on over the days, hope you like it...

-- ( Introduction )

Indecisive people think be the man of many "infatuate-opinions"/ {1}
..be the only fucker to straight up say "no" then later say "yes" coz he cant make "accurate-decisions"/
Indecisive be the "hard-knock-ryhmer"/
...no matter who he battles he always leaves before it ends, victorious, either by votes, or the "large-clock-timer"/

-- ( Indecisive's speech )

All haterz be comin in crouds packed to the brim, be flockin like an "infest-mist"/
Out to serve themselves in they mission to "detest-this"/
This mutha'fuckin speech is acknowledgin the amount of opinions you'll get in a "thread"/
But this is just the mutha'fuckin "guest-list" we gots all these other haterz about to get lacerated to "no-legs"/
Now you cant step to any of us coz i had enough of this "hypacritical-opinions" i take you off one by one like "pegs"/
Fuck what they think, ima "shred-n-embed" my bullets into the "head"/
Ima fuck with this "lyrikal-heat" surge an amount of "thermal-decompostion" to inflict "unpredictable-decisions"/
Causin "syprical-confuzion" and "lyrikal-meat" packin more "raw-beef" than a butcher, im givin over "normal-definitions"/
"unmissable-devisions" appearin in the "hundreds" to hunt you down, kick you outta "wcc" coz they behind us "elite"/
Indecisive like "judge-dred" i call the "shots" coz i dont fire "blanks" im "lyrikally-hot" you "not" like a ninja im "descrete"/
Now watch as we bust like "plastic-cups" snappin of every section to create a "collage-of-cutting-beds"/
Ima protected by a force of "smashin-cops" basically i gots my self a gangsta "entourage-of-fucking-feds"/

Explanations:

{1} - "Infatuate Opinions" = People thinkin i vote for peeps, coz i know em, or being a hater, or dickryda!

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re: Indecisive's Statement - FEEDBACK PLEASE!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2002, 01:54:38 AM »
Tight..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2002, 04:33:39 AM »
Very nice man. ""unmissable-devisions" appearin in the "hundreds" to hunt you down, kick you outta "wcc" coz they behind us "elite"/" Gotta rep...LOL

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2002, 03:11:23 AM »
Thnx people.. Bump!

:D Indy
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2002, 03:25:06 AM »
bumpin agen!!!!

Indecisive.. c'mon mo feedback!