Author Topic: 40GLOCC RESPONDS D.A&POLICE WITH HAVOC(MOBB DEEP)VERY HOTT!!! N.W.A COVER INSIDE  (Read 599 times)

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
Re: 40GLOCC RESPONDS D.A&POLICE WITH HAVOC(MOBB DEEP)VERY HOTT!!! N.W.A COVER IN
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2008, 01:50:56 PM »
40 Glocc Is A Cool Dude...Support His Shit! He Got Some Dope Tracks I Don't Know Why People Hate On Him So Much...

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 40GLOCC RESPONDS D.A&POLICE WITH HAVOC(MOBB DEEP)VERY HOTT!!! N.W.A COVER IN
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2008, 03:39:11 PM »
40 Glocc Is A Cool Dude...Support His Shit! He Got Some Dope Tracks I Don't Know Why People Hate On Him So Much...
simple reason game groupies suck him off 40s gd on the mic!! hi haters!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That magasine is straight bullshit. OK so dude got caught up by gang members they make it sound like its so bad. What the fuck was he suppose to do get out of the car and risk getting beat the fuck up. That trash mag and tmz are all bullshit. thye wonder why sociaty is fucked up today.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what did the cops do to 40? i tought the graveyard wud drop b4
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

7Complex0Mind7

• Lil Geezy
  • Weed & Syrup Til' I Die
That magasine is straight bullshit. OK so dude got caught up by gang members they make it sound like its so bad. What the fuck was he suppose to do get out of the car and risk getting beat the fuck up. That trash mag and tmz are all bullshit. thye wonder why sociaty is fucked up today.
if you claim to be a gangster, specifically a Blood yea you are supposed to get your bitch ass ou the car nd handle yur shit like a man not hide then send security out
They be talkin' too loud? Naw yu be listenin' too hard. Jus pay these niggas no attention nd keep fuckin' they broad.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2008, 04:26:37 PM »
40 G MAKE REALEST SRTEET  MUSIC FOR WEST COAST HE HAS FGROW VERY BIG 8)
LMAO STOP CLOWIN YO SELF WE KNOW ITS YOU 40! EVERY TIME I SEE YOU ONLINE HERE YOU ONLINE ON MYSPACE AT THE SAME TIME!
nice to see you've been checking must ave alot of time on yout hands or just a 40 fan in disguise i think!!

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
your***

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2008, 01:12:06 PM »
40 glocc make fight with law and rapper this is true man wit spider loc they make real soldier  8)

^^ nigga I never said I wasnt a fan of dude. I was just laughin at dude.