Author Topic: Eminem, Dr. Dre & Ice Cube Get Drafted For Trick Trick's 'Villain'  (Read 403 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Eminem, Dr. Dre & Ice Cube Get Drafted For Trick Trick's 'Villain'
« on: September 13, 2008, 05:18:06 AM »
Detroit Rapper Trick Trick to Release New Album, "The Villain," on October 28, 2008 Album Features Eminem, Kid Rock, Ice Cube, and More!

NEW YORK, NY--(eMediaWorld - September 12, 2008) - KOCH Records announces the release of "The Villain," the new album by Detroit rapper Trick Trick. The album features such heavyweights as Eminem, Kid Rock, Ice Cube, Guilty Simpson, Paradime, Diezel, Esham, Guilty Simpson, and Royce da 5'9.

The lead single from "The Villain," "Let It Fly" ft/ Ice Cube is produced by Trick Trick, and showcases his no-nonsense flow and boisterous delivery. A video for "Let It Fly" featuring Ice Cube was recently shot and directed by Ghettonerd. The video will be serviced to networks and online portals shortly.

Trick Trick handled most of the production duties on "The Villain" himself, while Enimem produced three tracks and Dr. Dre produced one song. The album also includes "Together Forever," a Run DMC re-make featuring the late Proof, Kid Rock, and Detroit veteran Esham.

Describing "The Villain," Trick says, "I wanted to make music that I feel good about, to bring some real music back to the game. Each track is designed for its texture of song, texture of writing. I wanted to do what I felt good about, not chase after the times. Music is Eternal so I might have a song that is rotten as f***, and there's a point to it. I'm making a statement. If you don't respect me, this is what I'm forced to do to you."

"The Villain" is the follow-up to his debut, "The People Vs. Trick Trick" which debuted at #1 on the Billboard New Artist Chart. Trick Trick has garnered a huge street following from his smash street single with Eminem "Welcome To Detroit" and since then has been widely regarded as the next big rap act to break out of Detroit.

Outside of rap, Trick has ties to various nightclubs in downtown Detroit, and is in the taste testing stages of his own grape lemonade-flavored energy drink called G-Punch, through Cintron Beverage Group. He's also set to appear in the upcoming films "Cut Print" and "Gang Squad."

For more on Trick Trick, please visit http://www.myspace.com/tricktrickgs.

Source: sixshot

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
Re: Eminem, Dr. Dre & Ice Cube Get Drafted For Trick Trick's 'Villain'
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 05:58:42 AM »
Looks like Guilty Simpson will be heavily featured on this record..

Anyway, I could care less about Trick Trick but that guest list looks dope
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Jome

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 08:40:38 AM »
Trick Trick must have some crazy pull in the industry to get all these big names..
Either that, or he's threatening them with a beatdown, I doubt anybody will say no to him face to face.  :D

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 08:51:35 AM »
wow at him gettin' those names - that's the business. 3 em tracks and 1 dre track :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 08:57:49 AM »
Eminem is mad cool with Trick Trick. once he got Em aboard, Shady brought Dre along lol.

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 09:03:08 AM »
I'll probably be interviewing Trick Trick as the release date nears..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 09:08:52 AM »

well that will be outbound board worthy. cant wait. 8)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2008, 09:09:33 AM »
hows the single with cube

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2008, 09:20:33 AM »

well that will be outbound board worthy. cant wait. 8)
it sure will!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2008, 12:02:39 PM »
Damn, I usually don't check for Trick Trick, that single he released with Eminem a few years back didn't really excite that much. But since he got Ice Cube and Dr. Dre on there, I might have to at least peep some of the record. Eminem production could either be 'dope' or 'meh', but since there's a chance, I guess I'll check for that reason too.