Author Topic: Manny is a BEAST  (Read 637 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Manny is a BEAST
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2008, 06:56:10 PM »
I miss Manny being in Boston. no homo

Old Man

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2008, 06:57:10 PM »
haha nik clowned himself lol

Like I said... that jew sonuvabitch could never be half as creative as Old Man you ignorant sonuvabitch.  I should put a blond wig on you, name you suzy, flip you over, and rape you like you are a 15 year old catholic school girl.  You goddamned one testicled hippie queer boy.

OchoCinco

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2008, 06:58:43 PM »
haha nik clowned himself lol

Like I said... that jew sonuvabitch could never be half as creative as Old Man you ignorant sonuvabitch.  I should put a blond wig on you, name you suzy, flip you over, and rape you like you are a 15 year old catholic school girl.  You goddamned one testicled hippie queer boy.

give up, ur annoying ass alias is weak and down for the count....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2008, 07:00:56 PM »
LOL nik
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Old Man

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2008, 01:26:33 AM »
damn, so NiK is old man... lol never woulda guessed

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2008, 04:48:37 PM »
im not old man, dumbfucks...the only alias ive ever had on this site was a classic masterpiece that paved the way for all other aliases.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2008, 05:51:12 PM »
im not old man, dumbfucks...the only alias ive ever had on this site was a classic masterpiece that paved the way for all other aliases.

you = old man

give it up
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2008, 07:49:10 PM »

you = old man

give it up

yea...i am. 8)

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2008, 01:34:11 PM »
according to Elias Sports Bureau...

Manny Ramirez, who had 14 HR's and 40 RBI in his first 38 games with the Dodgers

is the first midseason acquisition to collect 14 and 40 in his first 40 games with his new team since 1949

Hank Sauer, who was traded by Cincinnati that season, had 15 HR's and 47 RBI in his first 40 with the Chicago Cubs

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2008, 02:50:26 PM »
according to Elias Sports Bureau...

Manny Ramirez, who had 14 HR's and 40 RBI in his first 38 games with the Dodgers

is the first midseason acquisition to collect 14 and 40 in his first 40 games with his new team since 1949

Hank Sauer, who was traded by Cincinnati that season, had 15 HR's and 47 RBI in his first 40 with the Chicago Cubs

the red sox are idiots

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2008, 10:49:13 PM »
2 more homers tonight

unreal...

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2008, 07:50:27 PM »
MANNY FOR MVP!!!!

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2008, 01:30:06 AM »
This Dodgers team has become so much more fun to watch since Ramirez arrived. They are hitting way better, and playing with some actual energy. There is no doubt he is the reason for them making the playoffs. Does it make him the MVP? Top 3 contender? What does everyone think?
I got a bird's eye view

WestCoasta

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2008, 03:35:13 AM »
he'll only have played in 50+ games by the time the season ends

maybe that's unfair to someone else in the NL having an MVP year

question is, is there really a front runner?

if not then I would not be obliged to Ramirez winning the MVP

although he probably wouldn't win and rightfully so, he should be in the talks regardless