Author Topic: Pimpfemcee - A biter?  (Read 812 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Pimpfemcee - A biter?
« on: August 25, 2002, 03:15:10 PM »
No one has found SOLID proof that shes a biter such as finding the exact rhyme she bit from.  But recently me and Pr1mo aka A-White-Rapper have been thinking about this, and uncovered some facts which  do suggest that she is a biter.

• Femcee used a metaphor saying "I'm a 'GURU' like 'Gangstarr'...Yet she does not know who Gangstarr nor the members of the group.
    So how is this so? What if i wrote the bar "I'm "swifty" like the "member of D-12"..And said that i never heard of D-12 yet know the members enough to use a metaphor. Obviously she did NOT write this bar?  Also, when sum of the complex words she used in "her" rhyme were used in normal chat sessions with her, she couldnt comprehend, because, she didnt write them.

• 2.Recently bLaDe told her to post on his forum that he created..He did a bit of hacking and found out the password of Femcee was "KRISTEN1"... Now why would you have random peoples names as your password??...Femcee admitted that she was "Strawberry Cherrys" ...and strawberry cherrys admitted she was "ms westcoast and MC"..Kristen is the real name of Strawberry Cherrys. So she lied about those pics on the forum..Why wouldn't she lie about biting?

• Around the time pimp posted her retirement thread, she confessed to me about her being Kristen[strawberry cherrys/Mswestcoast/MC], but denied biting...NOW however she denied that conversation even took place,
    Mswestcoast dissed KScriminal/and so did MC, which strenghtons the fact that they were the same person...

• On April 30th Femcee posted "My first keystyle" which was real tight for a person who just started keystyling, and on may1st she posted a rhyme bout killin herself which was kinda wack compared to her first keystyle.  Also, on  May3rd, she posted a wack ass diss to maxi pads aka Auto, and the next day she posted another diss to maxi on the same thread, only this time it was tight...

• Strawberry cherrys freestyled with me on AIM, and told me bout her life how she was left on the porch of her grandma or sumtin, and when femcee came to wcc, she posted a rhyme about her life and posted the same story about how SHE was left on the porch blah blah...

• . Also, Strawberry cherries s/n and pimps s/n was never online at the same time unless one of the sns was on AIM and the other on AOL.  And Ive also noticed that sumtimes when pimp is online on WCC, and not on AIM, Strawberry cherries s/n is on AOL

• A few people also noted that in "her" battle rhymes, whenever theres a bar dissing the person directly[by usin his name etc] it never rhymed with the rest of the bars...Yet she put it in multi-form...a possibility would be that she edited the OG verse she bit.

• Take a look at MSWESTCOAST and MC's keystyles..They were wackk as fuckk.  Also, a few of pimps rhymes which I wrote about above were written in a similar fashion...[wack]Now she regesters a new identity and is tight.HMM.We've seen this sudden rise of tightness overnight by none other than MAXI and MACK...Hmm and what are they..
    So shes got multiple identiyes, is a hypocrite, and could never prove any of the accusations wrong....peace

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Pimpfemcee - A biter?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2002, 03:19:27 PM »
And to add about the maxi thread we see an example of wack then automatically tight.LMAO

PakiGangsta

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2002, 03:20:27 PM »
u sure did worked really hard to get those facts...

what I conclude iz....SHE may be a biter....i'm not 100% sure...but after those facts u explained...I have a 90% of my brain sayin YES she a biter !..lol....what I;m nbot sure..lol...why the fuk wud she wanna do that exchange perosnalities or be 2 persons @ once...thats fukin retarted..lmao....and what do u get by doing all this bullshit...nothing but disrsepect and hateness...and thats what she iz getting.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2002, 03:22:04 PM »
Ok we come up with SOLID shit and we get hate...If this was evidence in a real court than she would be guilty.

PakiGangsta

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2002, 03:25:23 PM »
lol...I'm saying biting and doing shit like being 2 persons or whatever gets u hateness..........not posting up a a BIBLE of facts....i'm not sayin I ur gettin HATENESS...i was directin to PIMPFEMCEE....lol...try to read the whole thing before u reply again..lol...

peace,

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2002, 04:32:04 PM »
I have a post about my views on biting. She read it. If it's true, then she knows. If not, she has nothing to worry about.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2002, 08:34:33 PM »
Nice work Detective bLaDe....

Really tho, good shit cuzzin....Ive alwayz doubted her....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2002, 11:04:11 PM »
So how long it take for all those facts to be found.. man you some kind o secret detective.. lol

Well she aint replied and frankly im with ya 100% not cuz i hate her or KINGZ, i dont, its just those facts couldnt of been made up, there to indepth, and explain alotta shit bout her, so im with ya homies!

Peace -- Indecisive!

IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

ToNe1904

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2002, 11:32:06 PM »
well, tha middleweight tourny is in the Semi-Finals. I made the rules, check them. Tha best way to prove u dont "bite", is to make personal attacks on yur opponent. So we wait and see how she responds to the rules. If she comes wit the same tight style, with real personals...then u guys will have to question whether yur right about her. If she cant, well then KINGS will have sum questioning of our own...

Hittman

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2002, 05:47:31 AM »
To me its obvious shes a biter.

I have a plan, may take time to actually get evidence but I will.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2002, 06:32:02 AM »
To me its obvious shes a biter.

I'm very surprised ::)

I understand why y'all gettin suspicious but u can't judge her unless u got proof

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2002, 11:33:21 AM »
I have a couple of things to point out about this

• Femcee used a metaphor saying "I'm a 'GURU' like 'Gangstarr'...Yet she does not know who Gangstarr nor the members of the group.
    So how is this so? What if i wrote the bar "I'm "swifty" like the "member of D-12"..And said that i never heard of D-12 yet know the members enough to use a metaphor. Obviously she did NOT write this bar?  Also, when sum of the complex words she used in "her" rhyme were used in normal chat sessions with her, she couldnt comprehend, because, she didnt write them.
    I've already expained this to you'll back in da day when you'll first said I was a biter blah blah whatever aint sayin it again

• 2.Recently bLaDe told her to post on his forum that he created..He did a bit of hacking and found out the password of Femcee was "KRISTEN1"... Now why would you have random peoples names as your password??...Femcee admitted that she was "Strawberry Cherrys" ...and strawberry cherrys admitted she was "ms westcoast and MC"..Kristen is the real name of Strawberry Cherrys. So she lied about those pics on the forum..Why wouldn't she lie about biting?
    First of all you know this is a crimal offance for hackin right...anywayz how do I or everyone else on this board know that you are maken faulse accussions just so it looks good on you??

• Around the time pimp posted her retirement thread, she confessed to me about her being Kristen[strawberry cherrys/Mswestcoast/MC], but denied biting...NOW however she denied that conversation even took place,
    Mswestcoast dissed KScriminal/and so did MC, which strenghtons the fact that they were the same person...
    Now this is just bullshit..two people can hate tha same person dont mean shit...if me and say I dont know Tony dissed you that doesnt mean me and him are tha same person now does it?

• On April 30th Femcee posted "My first keystyle" which was real tight for a person who just started keystyling, and on may1st she posted a rhyme bout killin herself which was kinda wack compared to her first keystyle.  Also, on  May3rd, she posted a wack ass diss to maxi pads aka Auto, and the next day she posted another diss to maxi on the same thread, only this time it was tight...
    bring these's pages up then holla at me

• Strawberry cherrys freestyled with me on AIM, and told me bout her life how she was left on the porch of her grandma or sumtin, and when femcee came to wcc, she posted a rhyme about her life and posted the same story about how SHE was left on the porch blah blah...
    Once again just like I said on tha one where you hacked into my password...How do we know this is true? Do you have the AIM convo? exactly if you did you would have posted and dont try postin it now cus you probubly make it fake

• . Also, Strawberry cherries s/n and pimps s/n was never online at the same time unless one of the sns was on AIM and the other on AOL.  And Ive also noticed that sumtimes when pimp is online on WCC, and not on AIM, Strawberry cherries s/n is on AOL
    Um Hum dont mean shit sometimes I log off AIM and stay on tha net cus I dont wanna talk to anyone

• A few people also noted that in "her" battle rhymes, whenever theres a bar dissing the person directly[by usin his name etc] it never rhymed with the rest of the bars...Yet she put it in multi-form...a possibility would be that she edited the OG verse she bit.

• Take a look at MSWESTCOAST and MC's keystyles..They were wackk as fuckk.  Also, a few of pimps rhymes which I wrote about above were written in a similar fashion...[wack]Now she regesters a new identity and is tight.HMM.We've seen this sudden rise of tightness overnight by none other than MAXI and MACK...Hmm and what are they..
    So shes got multiple identiyes, is a hypocrite, and could never prove any of the accusations wrong....peace

Now last but not least you have no hard evidance that I bite therefore you have no right saying I do...where are these's so called links or whatever to tha verse's that bite? exactly there are none and there wont be any
Aint Got A "Linecese-2-Hold-Heat"//
But Ill "Blast-Quick-Wit-Da-Chrome"//
Will Take Ya "Life-When-We-Meet"//
Then Turn A "Casket-To-Ya-Home"//

BuRn BitCh BuRn

Hittman

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2002, 11:42:18 AM »

First of all you know this is a crimal offance for hackin right...anywayz how do I or everyone else on this board know that you are maken faulse accussions just so it looks good on you??

Actually you'll find that it isn't at all illegal. When you signed up for his board you'll have agreed to something that allowed him to access such information. Its not real hacking.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2002, 12:03:51 PM »
I have a couple of things to point out about this

I've already expained this to you'll back in da day when you'll first said I was a biter blah blah whatever aint sayin it again

Now this is just bullshit..two people can hate tha same person dont mean shit...if me and say I dont know Tony dissed you that doesnt mean me and him are tha same person now does it?

bring these's pages up then holla at me

Once again just like I said on tha one where you hacked into my password...How do we know this is true? Do you have the AIM convo? exactly if you did you would have posted and dont try postin it now cus you probubly make it fake

Um Hum dont mean shit sometimes I log off AIM and stay on tha net cus I dont wanna talk to anyone

Now last but not least you have no hard evidance that I bite therefore you have no right saying I do...where are these's so called links or whatever to tha verse's that bite? exactly there are none and there wont be any

1. Refresh our memory

2. You still didnt tell us why you kept a password like dat,  iguess you do admit the rest of what I said as well.

3. Yeah your right, 2 people can hate on the same person, it was just linked with everything else, oh yeah, since you didnt speak on anythin else i said in that paragraph, I guess thats true too..

4.  -I strongly doubt this is your first keystyle-
-Your other rhyme about killing yo self-
-Maxi vs Pimp-

5. No i didnt bother to save the convo cuz I wasnt aware you were such a liar with no dignity.  And I wouldnt make up fake stores/convos, ive got sum self respect and a life...

6. My point is, the 2 s/ns are never online at the same time, EVER, unless one is on AIM and the other on AOL, and theres no time diffrence preventing it either, you and strawberry cherries[your alter ego] are both from Texas, talk exactly the same way and have the same life story.

-Yeah I dont have any links to the exact rhymes you bit, yet...But all the stuff I listed STRONGLY suggests your a biter...and how you couldnt really defend your self against any accusations or could prove me wrong just add to it, peace

-{bLaDe}

Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2002, 12:40:20 PM »
paradox203: aiight if u dont remmeber that, then do u admit your real name is kristen, and your mswestcoast/strawberry and mc
FabulousSexSlave: fine! fine! I admit it.....and it's not Kristen it's Kirsten...whatever now bout mswestcoast I dont member that sn yes strawberry dat was me and MC I dont member that one either I dont think them was me...but..please dont tell no one
FabulousSexSlave: :-\ there happy now you smart I'm dumb you caught me why you on tha computer fo' you should be a fuckin detetive or some shit so I lied about my identy cus as strawberrys no one liked me so I changed identie and everyone like me just cus I was fat blah
paradox203: good, i was startin to doubt my own memory for a sec
FabulousSexSlave: so cus everyone hated me and was maken fun of me cus I was fat it made me mad but I didn't wanna give up keyin and plus I like tha board therefore I changed my identy and lied...so sue me
FabulousSexSlave: and now cus of you hackin into my shit I gotta change all my passwords >:o
paradox203: so if u can lie about ure identy, and even deny it when every fact points to you, than u could be lying bout biting
paradox203: nah i didjnt hack into anythin but that one forum account
FabulousSexSlave: but that's tha problem I aint I swear too god and I'll prove it when I post up my verse to whoever that person was that I'm battlin fo' tha champion shits
FabulousSexSlave: ships*

yeah so sue me I lied about my identy dont mean shit dont mean I bite and you'll see when I post my verse up fo tha champonship thing or whatever...you'll see...
Aint Got A "Linecese-2-Hold-Heat"//
But Ill "Blast-Quick-Wit-Da-Chrome"//
Will Take Ya "Life-When-We-Meet"//
Then Turn A "Casket-To-Ya-Home"//

BuRn BitCh BuRn