Author Topic: Pimpfemcee - A biter?  (Read 813 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Pimpfemcee - A biter?
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2002, 01:29:49 PM »
paradox203: aiight if u dont remmeber that, then do u admit your real name is kristen, and your mswestcoast/strawberry and mc
FabulousSexSlave: fine! fine! I admit it.....and it's not Kristen it's Kirsten...whatever now bout mswestcoast I dont member that sn yes strawberry dat was me and MC I dont member that one either I dont think them was me...but..please dont tell no one
FabulousSexSlave: :-\ there happy now you smart I'm dumb you caught me why you on tha computer fo' you should be a fuckin detetive or some shit so I lied about my identy cus as strawberrys no one liked me so I changed identie and everyone like me just cus I was fat blah
paradox203: good, i was startin to doubt my own memory for a sec
FabulousSexSlave: so cus everyone hated me and was maken fun of me cus I was fat it made me mad but I didn't wanna give up keyin and plus I like tha board therefore I changed my identy and lied...so sue me
FabulousSexSlave: and now cus of you hackin into my shit I gotta change all my passwords >:o
paradox203: so if u can lie about ure identy, and even deny it when every fact points to you, than u could be lying bout biting
paradox203: nah i didjnt hack into anythin but that one forum account
FabulousSexSlave: but that's tha problem I aint I swear too god and I'll prove it when I post up my verse to whoever that person was that I'm battlin fo' tha champion shits
FabulousSexSlave: ships*

Now, by lying soo much you lost your credibility and self respect, at this time it is only natural for me to assume that you might be lying about not biting.  On AIM you told me that you didnt understand the gang starr line because at the time you "made" the line, your friend was talking about the group.  You didnt really know wtf shes talking about but "you" found it makes a good punchline, and boom u gotta line u cant comprehend to....Then again, since you lied so much about the other things, maby ure lying again...maby your "friend" is actually your ghost writer...or maby u just bit the god damn thing....
Another thing is how your first post called "my first keystyle", was not only another lie, but its tighter than the rhyme u wrote only around 2 days later[which was real wack btw]....Then she posts a rhyme against maxi, which was REAL wack, and the next day she posts another rhyme against maxi, which was tight again ...you see, there was a MAJOR diffrence in styles/dopeness between the verses.  A rhymer with e standered of pimps first verse should write a decent/good rhyme even if he freestyles it...So how is it that one day she writes a dope ass rhyme clamin its her first ever, and the next day she writes a wack ass rhyme?  
By lying to me and others was a bad idea, all it did was put you in an even more unstable position, peace

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

infinite59

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2002, 03:54:03 PM »
Ban the Bitch!!!!!!! Ban Mack from keystyle!!! PimpFemcee, ban the bitch!!!!!! Ban all those bitches from keystyle, what's the point of even battlin if your going to bite.  That just shows they are hard up for friends or something, because it ain't really about writing and creating, it's just to be cool or something.

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2002, 06:42:24 PM »
Do What You Gotta Do
Aint Got A "Linecese-2-Hold-Heat"//
But Ill "Blast-Quick-Wit-Da-Chrome"//
Will Take Ya "Life-When-We-Meet"//
Then Turn A "Casket-To-Ya-Home"//

BuRn BitCh BuRn

ToNe1904

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2002, 08:33:59 PM »
Ban the Bitch!!!!!!! Ban Mack from keystyle!!! PimpFemcee, ban the bitch!!!!!! Ban all those bitches from keystyle, what's the point of even battlin if your going to bite.  That just shows they are hard up for friends or something, because it ain't really about writing and creating, it's just to be cool or something.

I feel u Infinite, if sum1 bites...then fukit...ban they ass. But like i said before...this means that u agree...that if ANYone on this board has bittin in tha past, or has been caught biting ona  keystyle...then they should be banned as well? I dont want ANY biters keystylin on this forum PERIOD...but i dont want any double-standardz either. I dont wanna see sum shit like, Pimpfemcee and Mack get banned....and then if or when we find out sum1 more respected on tha board is biting...we DONT ban them as well, that would be fuked up. Yah know?

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2002, 12:59:39 AM »
So whats happenin now then? is Femcee gone get banned, and is mack gone get banned, coz personally imo, nothing is happenin, all we are doing is talkin and twidling our thumbs.. so whats the final decision between the "vets" of the wcc???

Indecisive!

IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2002, 04:44:20 AM »
why should I get banned for? I didn't bite..all I did was change my identy cus no one liked me as strawberrys because of how I looked...that's bullshit fo' real....Anyway I dont think I should be banned cus I did nothing wrong yeah okay i lied about my identy so sue me no tellin how many people here on this board lie about thier identy..fah gods sake it's tha internet why does it matter?

BuRn BitCh BuRn

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2002, 05:19:20 AM »
Femcee, im witha all tha way.. im fed up of all this bull shit of people biting.. so i said that "is femcee gonna get banned? is mack gonna get banned" coz all they doing is givin over hate posts and what they think should happen, personally its all fuckin whack! I dont think you should get banned, but they seem to, so i was just making them hurry the fuck up with their decision.. i dont want you to get banned or mack for that matter, coz its all fucked...

Peace femcee!

Indecisive! -- FUCKIN ELITE MEMBER FOR LIFE!  :'(
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2002, 05:41:46 AM »
Femcee, im witha all tha way.. im fed up of all this bull shit of people biting.. so i said that "is femcee gonna get banned? is mack gonna get banned" coz all they doing is givin over hate posts and what they think should happen, personally its all fuckin whack! I dont think you should get banned, but they seem to, so i was just making them hurry the fuck up with their decision.. i dont want you to get banned or mack for that matter, coz its all fucked...

Peace femcee!

Indecisive! -- FUCKIN ELITE MEMBER FOR LIFE!  :'(

Word...all they doing is talkin so all dey is...is all talk no do..

BuRn BitCh BuRn

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2002, 06:26:14 AM »
It's unfair as fuck to ban sumbody for bitin unless u got proof...and even then I don't think bitas need to be banned. That shit goin on my nerves at the moment, u gotta wait for a week to get two votes on ur battle but if u start a bitin topic u get 20 replies instantly

Hittman

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2002, 06:30:39 AM »
It's unfair as fuck to ban sumbody for bitin unless u got proof...and even then I don't think bitas need to be banned. That shit goin on my nerves at the moment, u gotta wait for a week to get two votes on ur battle but if u start a bitin topic u get 20 replies instantly

Stop spitting really wack rhymes and then you might get some votes.

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2002, 06:37:55 AM »
ha! looks like "logic" (ooooooops i used quotations again).. has gained a lotta enemies! and will proceed to if he constantly havin PMT!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2002, 06:41:15 AM »

Stop spitting really wack rhymes and then you might get some votes.

:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
What a hard-hittin insult, I'ma spend the rest of the day cryin. U could've voted for Gareefa if u would've been the first person ever to find one of my verses wack (and before u claim u ain't find PROOF), but I understand u didn't have time, I  know ure busy hatin Mack and gettin paranoid at the moment. I ain't only talkin about my own battles anyways. And my main point was that u can't ban mothafuckas for bitin unless u got proof of it. No beef, but stop trippin

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2002, 06:46:03 AM »
ayo.. mak.. dont give this Peter Gay.. i mean Kay.. the pleasure of seeing you take offence... this bitch constantly on PMT..

"""""""" Quotations Turns Him On! """""""""

"Indecisive" <-- better logic!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2002, 07:09:49 AM »
Yo...I remmber once, I was on mIRC and talking to overseer when he banned SCY...I asked him why, and he said cuz SCY made anoother identity/account without informing seer'[unlike infinite n pink who did inform seer when they made diff. accounts]

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2002, 08:21:42 AM »
:. link=board=keystyle;num=1030324510;start=20#28 date=08/27/02 at 12:09:49]Yo...I remmber once, I was on mIRC and talking to overseer when he banned SCY...I asked him why, and he said cuz SCY made anoother identity/account without informing seer'[unlike infinite n pink who did inform seer when they made diff. accounts]

Well, that's something completly different then. I know SCY from the dre board, is he banned for life ?