Author Topic: Some return to normality  (Read 137 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Some return to normality
« on: August 26, 2002, 07:13:20 PM »
OK, all this shit with the board is going a little outta hand. But we can still come through, as this does bring attention to the board that was sorely lacking. Anyways, this is some shit I wrote the other day well in a class. Feedback please, and check out other peoples stuff too. Only a few names are active, but that's cool, we can ffedback each other for now. Anyways, here goes M Dogg.... The I.E.'s Jesse James.

Jumped in the car as I gotta go fast, 'Cause B of A just lost a grip of cash/
Hopped in the Mustange making the dash, To Mexico as Channel 9's on my ass/
The cops follow but my ID is not known, As last week I reported my car stolen/
So down the 215 freeway I'm straight going, Got the new Goodyears so though spikes I'm rolling/
Swerving in and out like a criminal, Ran a muthaphukka off the road in his Pinto/
Across the I.E. I'm cheered as a hero, As I go 120 down to Mexico/
Get on the 15, now it's a straight run, But a man tries to hit me with his mack truck/
Ah fuck, just dodged a sure hit, Gotta get to T.J. now and do it gotta do it quick/
I see San Diego so I'm almost there, But that damn helicopter is still in the air/
In San Diego I decide to point the gun up there, Shoot down the ghetto bird without a care/
Hit the boarder traffic so it's time to make a run, I'm tackled now and they pull out guns/
But I got mine too as I begin to unload, The dude on top of me had just turn cold/
I grap the cash but they start to shoot, I'm hit in the back and drop the loot/
A sad day as the I.E. Jesse James is dead,As I'm finished now on TV with two to the head/

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re: Some return to normality
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2002, 11:46:09 PM »
Yo.. that was a good storytelling verse. The rhymes were'nt all that impressive but it flowed well and the story and the whole concept of the rhyme was pretty fresh.

peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »