Author Topic: NEW SO PRUP RADIO! BIG PAYBACC INTERVIEW (SPEAKS ON WAYNE, GAME, 40 GLOCC, ETC)  (Read 2282 times)

SO PRUP

So Prup Radio is back after a 2-week hiatus with an exclusive interview with G-Unit West/B.A.Y.M.A.A.C artist Big Paybacc out of North Hollywood.  Paybacc speaks on the Lil Wayne incident, 40 Glocc, The Game, Rick Ross, The New West & more.  TuSlic & LaMotte also speak on politics and introduce a new segment of the show "Who's Fuckin Up this Week!"  Also DJ Johnny Blaze changes it up and takes you back in this weeks mix.

Checkout the Episode at http://www.soprupradio.com/?p=24 or at http://soprup.podOmatic.com/entry/2008-09-15T09_41_40-07_00

soprupradio.com coming soon!

add us on myspace at www.myspace.com/soprupradio

Listen to all episodes in your itunes at http://www.soprupradio.com/itunes (EP 4 might not be on there yet)

Tracklist
1. The Game ft Common - Angel
2. RIck Ross, Glasses Malone & Baby - Sun Come Up
3. Lil Wayne, Tyga, Gutta - Stacks on Deck
4.  Rick Ross Circulate
4. Eightball ft Master P, Silk Tha Shocker, Mystikal & Psyco Drama
4. Sunn.y - Soul of  Hustler
5. The Game Red Light District
6. Xzibit ft Jelly Roll -Roll Forever
7. Macado & 3rd - I deed It
8. T.I Rihanna - Live Your Life
9. Jay Z ft Biggie - A Dream
10. Kanye West - Love Lockdown (Worse Song of the week)
11. Willie The Kid ft Tre Songz, Gucci Mane, La The Darkman, Yung Joc, Bun B & Flo-Rida
12.  Spider Loc & Big Paybacc - 24 Hours
13. Big Paybacc - Doin to Much
14. Big Paybacc - Blutiful World Remix
15. Big Paybacc, Kartoon, & Spider Loc - I Want Mine

Dj Johnny Blaze in the Mix
16. Mac Band -Roses are Red
17. Gap Band - Humpin
18 .Zapp and Roger -More Bounce to the Ounce
19. One Way - Cutie Pie
20. SOS Band - No One's Gonna Love You
21. Soul II Soul - Back to Life
22. Bobby Brown - Every Little Step

Checkout the Episode at http://www.soprupradio.com/?p=24 or at http://soprup.podOmatic.com/entry/2008-09-15T09_41_40-07_00

soprupradio.com coming soon!

add us on myspace at www.myspace.com/soprupradio

Listen to all episodes in your itunes at http://www.soprupradio.com/itunes (EP 4 might not be on there yet)

« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 09:58:15 AM by DOCKWILDER [SPE] »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I have to give special props for that Johnny Blaze mix... that music there is my kind of shit.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

ThaRealSupreme

I agree the rap game is turnin into WWE

Good interview  Propz to Paybacc
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 11:25:23 AM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
man there s no way in hell you would pay me to listen to this interview..who s paybacc i ve heard of rick ross lil wayne and 40 gloc and game..

ThaRealSupreme

man there s no way in hell you would pay me to listen to this interview..who s paybacc i ve heard of rick ross lil wayne and 40 gloc and game..

Nobody have to pay you because you're going to leave a reply either way which shows you're interested in Paybacc one way or another. ;)
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
well how much did it cost to get u to leave a comment JACC-ASS!!!

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
how is rap turning into the wwe..this nigga paybac is a joke..im just goin off what supreme said..rap has always been the wwe..yukmouth was the first to say that shit long time ago..i mean rap is entertainment..when redman use to rap about killin niggaz..is was entertainment...when lynch was talkin about eatin babies and shit..that shit is entertainment..rap is always been entertainment..dumb ass niggaz..if thats the case..allyall nigaz would be loced up for incriminating yourselves

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
big paybac who are you niga.. you dont even have an album in stores no mixtapes..you just bringin yourself down nigga..i mean if you look at it..all we doing is hatin on each other as brothers..we should all congratulate each other for being successful.real talk nigga..the economy is so fuced up..hard to get jobs for most people out here..you got these eses tryin to be the kkk out here..all we do is promote blac on blac violence..nigga we should all be on some real shit its a fuccin 50/50 chance we might see a fucin blac president nigga..niggaz need to open they eyes.even if he doesnt do nothin for our country..im just speakin some real shit..the reason why i hate on yall niggaz is cause the shit you doing..real niggaz leave that shit in the streets 

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
when the homies and relatives ride on other sets..they dont go put that shit on youtube im about to smoke this nigga cause he from rollin 20 bloods for example nigga..keep that g shit in house..always remember real niggaz dont talk they be about it..g s move in silence..so i can talk cause i dont gang bang..but i have a pac of niggaz like yall who get down in the streets and move like gs do nigga..cause whats funny is..you cant get a real nigga to vouch for what you sayin..cause you was the nigga who was in the 40 glocc video promotin your shit and what you stand for..then it turns otu months later..fuc 40 glocc..nigga on some real shit..yea cuzz was dumb for the camera shit but you already know how that nigga get down..you feel me..you know how your boss gets down..thats why he s done 20 youtube interviews on game..and did a video interview for snatching yukmouth chain..but whats funny is yall niggaz be doin dumb shit too..like tapin big fase gettin knocced out and putting that shit on camera..you see how his career ended after that..fase had to put out a bullshit interview how the nigga stole on em and he s a smoker..he tried to win niggaz bac  over..but niggaz wasnt feeding into that bullshit so he lost his 10 seconds of fame..if yall niggaz keep fucin around filming shit..what goes around comes around you ll be next..be careful out here what you wish for homie..real talk..cause i always looked at it..rip to the homie c knocc..if you want drama it will come your way

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
big paybac who are you niga.. you dont even have an album in stores no mixtapes..you just bringin yourself down nigga..i mean if you look at it..all we doing is hatin on each other as brothers..we should all congratulate each other for being successful.real talk nigga..the economy is so fuced up..hard to get jobs for most people out here..you got these eses tryin to be the kkk out here..all we do is promote blac on blac violence..nigga we should all be on some real shit its a fuccin 50/50 chance we might see a fucin blac president nigga..niggaz need to open they eyes.even if he doesnt do nothin for our country..im just speakin some real shit..the reason why i hate on yall niggaz is cause the shit you doing..real niggaz leave that shit in the streets 
TURN THE VIOLINS OFF...U SAYIN BROTHA AND NIGGA IN THE SAME PARAGRAPH,SO DONT GIVE ME THAT BLACC POWER SHIT CUZ I NOTICED U SPELLING YA WORDS WITH TWO C'S HOMIE,THATS GANGBANGIN CUZZ...AND U TALK MO SHIT THAN A LIL BIT,ON HERE HIDING UR IDENTITY,THEN U WANNA PREACH TO ME!!! PUT YOUR FLICC UP BEFORE U START TRYIN TO SPREAD THE WORD,THEN MAYBE I MIGHT TAKE UR COMMENTS INTO CONSIDERATION,BUT UNTILL THEN FUCC U IN THE ASS U HATIN ASS BITCH-BOY!!! ASKING WHO AM I !!! NIGGA WHO IS YOU!!! U LISTENING TO MY INTERVIEW GOOFY...

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
yall niggaz cant see me my point of views fade yall niggaz everytime..i speak real shit im the consumer nigga..
i aint no bishop lamont fan..but grow up is some real shit most of yall niggaz need to do out here on the west nigga
get your name out there first before you start rappin and speaking up on other niggaz..i didnt hear the interview but i saw the ric ross thing..funny thing is paybac im pretty sure you was bangin these tracs off his first album
blow..hustlin..white house..and on his new cd..here i am..the boss..maybach music.and the best song on his album luxury tax..im pretty you use to listen to lil wayne.loud pipes off his first album..thefunny thing is i never liked lil wayne..til 500 degrees..thats when i started l istenin to his shit again then the carter 1 and carter 2..big paybac you cant say you wasnt bangin cuzz shit

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
i dont need to put up a pic bitch boy for what...how am i hiding my identity fat nigga..you know what im speaking on is the truth..i can spell shit whoever the fuck i fuccin want nigga..it dont matter nigga..i didnt listen to your interview fat boy..you know whats funny all this woofing you talkin nigga..its getting spreaded like the hiv..its going to all main sources..they sitting here reading this shit too..some of your favorite artist done checed in..i told them how to go under forums and read the blogs without creating user names and they laughin at you and spider..one known artist..i aint gon say his name fat boy..said you doin the same shit spider is doin for 50..acting as a servant he called it..gggggggggg unot

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
yall niggaz cant see me my point of views fade yall niggaz everytime..i speak real shit im the consumer nigga..
i aint no bishop lamont fan..but grow up is some real shit most of yall niggaz need to do out here on the west nigga
get your name out there first before you start rappin and speaking up on other niggaz..i didnt hear the interview but i saw the ric ross thing..funny thing is paybac im pretty sure you was bangin these tracs off his first album
blow..hustlin..white house..and on his new cd..here i am..the boss..maybach music.and the best song on his album luxury tax..im pretty you use to listen to lil wayne.loud pipes off his first album..thefunny thing is i never liked lil wayne..til 500 degrees..thats when i started l istenin to his shit again then the carter 1 and carter 2..big paybac you cant say you wasnt bangin cuzz shit
u got me confused with somebody else,i aint never listened to a ricc ross album!!! i've heard his songs on the radio and seen videos,what the fucc does that have to do with anything???stop actin like a woman scorned!!!for me being a nobody u sure are giving me alot of attention...good lookin!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
i dont need to put up a pic bitch boy for what...how am i hiding my identity fat nigga..you know what im speaking on is the truth..i can spell shit whoever the fuck i fuccin want nigga..it dont matter nigga..i didnt listen to your interview fat boy..you know whats funny all this woofing you talkin nigga..its getting spreaded like the hiv..its going to all main sources..they sitting here reading this shit too..some of your favorite artist done checed in..i told them how to go under forums and read the blogs without creating user names and they laughin at you and spider..one known artist..i aint gon say his name fat boy..said you doin the same shit spider is doin for 50..acting as a servant he called it..gggggggggg unot
so what!!! if u dont like then shut me up!!! enuff said..

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
real niga like me shouldnt get banned from the site cause im in no way form hating on nobody
im speaking real shit about baymaac niggaz..weenies in teh rap game..i hope spider loc
reading this shit too cuzz..ask spider about one of my niggaz name speed
dark short nigga..he know him..ask your boss about him..you dont want me to air it out to the world what really happened the fe w times they crossed paths..so my thing baymaac..paybacc..is step yoru rap game up before you speak about another niggaz craft and what they doin in the streets..cause you wouldnt like if niggaz spoke o nyou fatboy and how you get down..you get offended when nigaz be sayin aint shit goin on in the valley right cuzz