Author Topic: .  (Read 696 times)

G-West

Re: Guess who bigmaniacc is??
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2008, 07:08:18 PM »
why these cats suck so much baymaac dick? there seems to be an obssession with the baymaac cats around here

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2008, 07:09:26 PM »
Big fatbacc lookin like grimmace from mickey d'z... i'll glady pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.   Don't catch a heart attack cuzz... you gonna be sharing hospital room with nate.
another lame fucc!!! shut ya bitch-ass up...

NIGGA DID THE LOC TELL YOU TO EARN YOU SOME NETBANGIN' STRIPES BEFORE HE MAKE YOU OFFICIAL G-UNOT CRIP??? :-X

GRIMMACE IS TRASH! :laugh:
this hoe-as nigga took a picture of his ass and put it in his avatar...u just want some attention square!!!

G-West

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2008, 07:11:06 PM »
lol :firedevil:

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2008, 07:17:17 PM »
why these cats suck so much baymaac dick? there seems to be an obssession with the baymaac cats around here

what the fuck is a baymaac? nigga speak english.  the west dont approve of these nobody's making names off of dissin' rappers 20 times out of your league.

now suck on that B eye Itch

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2008, 07:18:18 PM »
Big fatbacc lookin like grimmace from mickey d'z... i'll glady pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.   Don't catch a heart attack cuzz... you gonna be sharing hospital room with nate.

NIGGA DID THE LOC TELL YOU TO EARN YOU SOME NETBANGIN' STRIPES BEFORE HE MAKE YOU OFFICIAL G-UNOT CRIP??? :-X

this hoe-as nigga took a picture of his ass and put it in his avatar...u just want some attention square!!!

lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2008, 07:20:04 PM »

o shit hahahahahahahahahahahahaha you a sick nigga for that
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2008, 07:21:49 PM »

Looky here Grimace, I hardly ever post on here but you do.  What happened, you stopped getting views on your Myspace cuzz?    :laugh:It sucks being small time, dont it?

G-West

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2008, 07:22:44 PM »
who's asking for aproval baymaac are the people you cant seem to get enough of in your mouth since you must ask. and the only people that get dissed are the people that need to be dissed. if you dont like when weinnie niggas get  dissed then you must be a weinie nigga yourself, quit cryin when did the baymaac camp or spi lie on one of these cats? thats when you should be mad when they start lying on niggas dont hate the truth its not there resposibility to lie and protect the faulty images of the majority of the west coast. you sound crazy as hell 8)

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2008, 07:23:40 PM »
funny thing is cuzz i dont gangbang nigga..but i put shit to rest nigga..i expose niggaz make money off it..i like money comin from everywhere..ebay business..got stocc..i like my money comin from everywhere..but i still have a little hood in me...nigga..i dont think im the hardest nigga out here or none of that shit..but the hands game is nice..any nigga can pic up a gun and shoot a nigga..i got niggaz who can do that..but its not about that ..its about this bullshit spiderloc been doin no nigga has the time to really sit down speak on it..dissect it..because he is still on the low pole..if he wasnt on gunit spider loc..would not even be heard of outside california on some real shit..he do bitch shit..what type of nigga tapes a shit with a nigga momma..so i ll be the nigga to expose this nigga..how he grew up and how poor he was all that shit nigga..............stay tuned..something spider loc nigga needs to learn is never bite the hand that feeds you..if it was nt for niggaz like w.c...mc eiht..ice t...ice t colors..how many niggaz done remade that shit..if it wasnt for those niggaz who paved the way for your craft..your dumb ass wouldnt have thought of rap..man this nigga is on madden killen the game..you dont want to see what i do when i get angry..what kind of bullshit is that ..when i use to serve niggaz..we use to hurry and pic our teams so we  didnt have to hear tha t bullshit

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2008, 07:26:51 PM »

Looky here Grimace, I hardly ever post on here but you do.  What happened, you stopped getting views on your Myspace cuzz?    :laugh:It sucks being small time, dont it?

going on 900 views today ,HI HATER!!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2008, 07:30:58 PM »
lol @ Grimace.....

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2008, 07:31:33 PM »
funny thing is cuzz i dont gangbang nigga..but i put shit to rest nigga..i expose niggaz make money off it..i like money comin from everywhere..ebay business..got stocc..i like my money comin from everywhere..but i still have a little hood in me...nigga..i dont think im the hardest nigga out here or none of that shit..but the hands game is nice..any nigga can pic up a gun and shoot a nigga..i got niggaz who can do that..but its not about that ..its about this bullshit spiderloc been doin no nigga has the time to really sit down speak on it..dissect it..because he is still on the low pole..if he wasnt on gunit spider loc..would not even be heard of outside california on some real shit..he do bitch shit..what type of nigga tapes a shit with a nigga momma..so i ll be the nigga to expose this nigga..how he grew up and how poor he was all that shit nigga..............stay tuned..something spider loc nigga needs to learn is never bite the hand that feeds you..if it was nt for niggaz like w.c...mc eiht..ice t...ice t colors..how many niggaz done remade that shit..if it wasnt for those niggaz who paved the way for your craft..your dumb ass wouldnt have thought of rap..man this nigga is on madden killen the game..you dont want to see what i do when i get angry..what kind of bullshit is that ..when i use to serve niggaz..we use to hurry and pic our teams so we  didnt have to hear tha t bullshit
we expose niggas too!!! u should be a super hero...CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE-ASS NIGGA!!!

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2008, 07:32:45 PM »
i got 900 plays today on your myspace nigga..but are you getting paid like for an example a dime or a quarter when niggaz play your shit paybacc...no..also didnt you say you had 14 000 hits onyoutube for your video but are you getting paid for it nigga...no..so shut up nigga

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2008, 07:33:10 PM »
who's asking for aproval baymaac are the people you cant seem to get enough of in your mouth since you must ask. and the only people that get dissed are the people that need to be dissed. if you dont like when weinnie niggas get  dissed then you must be a weinie nigga yourself, quit cryin when did the baymaac camp or spi lie on one of these cats? thats when you should be mad when they start lying on niggas dont hate the truth its not there resposibility to lie and protect the faulty images of the majority of the west coast. you sound crazy as hell 8)

::)PFFFFFF....  Whatever nigga don't kick that low budget knowledge to me.  Personally, I think Weezy is a homo and Game is a bi polar nutcase but that aint even the point fuck fase.  What is baymaac telling us that we don't already know about any of these rappers???  Exactly.... NOthing.  

G-West

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2008, 07:35:22 PM »
funny that the song you mentioned was honored for being the best original song on a video game soundtrack that year. and how did he diss wc? what do you have to say about wc saying he didnt bang himself? you ignore all the questions and points that proove you have no issue with the loc. and ice t spoke for a whole coast which he has no write to do and was also repeatedly using gang termenology in his interview he did bitching about a kid and his song declaring war on the blogs lol :nahnah2: how og is that you better go to youtube and type in ice t dancing before you go throwing og status and credits around so easily. yeah of course he helped knock down some doors in hip hop during his life long identity crisis before he decided he would retire a og gangsta from la but no gang that says cuz without actually ever banging at all as if he needs that to feel certified. im glad ice cube has enough self confidence to not have to lie to the world about his actual involvements  in the gang shit. damn why do these niggas want to be seen as gang bangers so badly? :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: