« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2008, 12:23:21 AM »
lol bad azz uses a PC? haha

but how do they know its them niggaz?

aint no proof

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
Re: Guess who bigmaniacc is??
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2008, 01:46:33 AM »
haha look at big paybacc big maniacc wasnt a no show for the fade nigga...paybacc you sound like a bitch you know what i m saying..we all know the eses run the valley homie..stop fronting ur hood at runnin shit in the valley homie.you cant rap..we re all laughing at you..if yall niggaz dont catch the fade either right now or tomorrow..you lll just have to wait for the dvd niiggggggggga
stop dodging quesitons..who on that list is spider loc better than...
game knocced out ras kass...jayo felony got punked by some of the homies from 60s..
daz and jt the bigga figga scrapped..jim jones got touched up..prodigy from mobb deep always get punked..nelly got robbed when he came out here..i mean we re in a state we re anyone can get it
tricc daddy got touched up..styles p..all the rapper spider loc touched up..does spider loc like call 50 and tell him the stunt he s doing so he can get paid extra..if spider loc not the hardest why is saying if you belive in w.c. mc eiht and this bitch boy you gotta believe me..what is there to believe...spider loc who are yhou better than cuzz..you aint better than buc on the mic..you aint better than game..
only rapper thats out of the new west i ll say he s better than is k boy   

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2008, 03:44:34 AM »
what the fuck is this thread supposed to be about?

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2008, 04:00:19 AM »
BIG GAYBACC!!!! JUST STOP FLOODIN ANG GIVE BACK YA SISTERS LAPTOP!!!!!!!! YA MAMA GETS ANGRY IF YOU DONT!!!!!!!!!!

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2008, 05:15:05 AM »
GO TO YOUTUBE.COM AND SEARCH THA NAME BIG PAYBACC, AND FIND OUT HOW FAKE THIS NIGGA BIG MANIAC IS, NIGGAZ WENT TO HIS GYM AND HE DIDNT SHOW UP...
Everyday, 818 or 323 you already know, Big J found on one of tha East Sides Chasing dough$$$$$