Author Topic: G-Unit West stole E-Note from Me Keep it Real!!  (Read 157 times)

inTHEgaymes Ass

• Lil Geezy
G-Unit West stole E-Note from Me Keep it Real!!
« on: September 17, 2008, 04:26:03 PM »
Spider Loc stole my artist E-Note from me! I stole the name of my company from this 1 dude and he's been sending niggas to rob me ever since! 1st they stole all my studio equipment, then they robbed me for 4lbs of Kush and 2500 E-Pills and $10,000. Just because I was scared to put some work in on the dudes from Centerview Piru (Ray J's Hood) that shot me, and I went to court and testified against them, dosnt make me a snitch! Big Lauren and P Swayze got my back so if yall keep tripping on me then it's on! I got No Good Nigga to diss my cousin The Game because he wouldnt let me manage him, now that were back to fucking each other, I mean talking to each other it's all good. And just cause Raz B is my cousin and he didnt invite me to his private parties with Chris Stokes so I could get some of that touchy feely dosnt mean anything. I got my credit right because I flipped the money I got from the Victims Restitution Fund so now what, my fico is in the 700's and my wifey just turned 18, how old is your bitches?