Author Topic: Reppin Tha K.I.N.G.S....once again  (Read 314 times)

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
Reppin Tha K.I.N.G.S....once again
« on: August 14, 2002, 10:56:23 AM »
PimpFemcEE an K.I.N.G.S? Thats Raw Talent For Rippin
Fourty-Four-Competit-tors, With Acid Meta-phors//
Flippin Off Jaws To Create Scenes Of World-War-Four//
God's Fourth-Minus-Three, Most Deadly Human Force..TONE's Horse Power Is Four-Hundred n Fourty-Four More Than a Mustang Tubro Charged On a Race Course//
What Ya Guns For? Ur Quick On The Draw But DA6SHOOTA is Quicker With Fours..Bullets Spittin Out The Four-Fifth That'll Leave You Drippin On Floors//
TIMELOCK Is The Lord, Four Tenths Of An Inch Of Thickness On Hand Make'n Swords Cuttin Your Vocal Cords, An Hangin Organs For Awards//
I Was Born On December Fourth, Punchin Your Fore-Head..You Lost, im For The Violence Of Course//
With Written Rhymes That Attract Fourty-Four Squared Niccaz, With Eighty-Eight Lips Wrapped Around Mine..Thats Another Eighteen-Hundred an Fourty-Eight Waitin in Line//
Two-Fourths are Portals To Hell, holdin Four Times Four Shells-16 For The Assholes That Cant Tell//
Four Clips For Kill, Until Your Head Is Hot From Beef Like George Fore-man's Grill//
MACK Exhales Lyrics Four Times As Strong As Yours, Graphic In Content For Your Ears To Adore..Wicked Like NAZ-T's Next Metaphor//
Spittin For Anyone Willin To Stop Me//
Count It Back, Thats 11 Lines With Limited Words To Rhyme, Endin Ur Life With Exactly Fourty-Four-Four's Out Of PimpFemcEEs Mind//

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Aint Got A "Linecese-2-Hold-Heat"//
But Ill "Blast-Quick-Wit-Da-Chrome"//
Will Take Ya "Life-When-We-Meet"//
Then Turn A "Casket-To-Ya-Home"//

BuRn BitCh BuRn

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re: Reppin Tha K.I.N.G.S....once again
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2002, 11:00:49 AM »
Damn.. That is a dope rhyme.. The whole scheme is really cool.. All them numbers added to the whole flavour of the rhyme.. Keep it up

ToNe1904

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2002, 11:02:39 AM »
;)

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2002, 11:34:39 AM »
Throwin more "Inaccurate~Punches" than lewis stressin in tha mirror, with his dreads "Knotted~In~Bunches"/
All these "Emcee's~With~Hunches" got stressin vets, bitchin 24/7, actin like the lost their "Skool~Lunches"/
"Constantly~Overated" like the "Royal~KINGZ" when you class them as loyal, they couldnt be "two~different~things"/
"Leavin~Mack~In~Stiches" like the "Mentally~Disturbed" wannabe "Femcee~Witch~Of~All~Bitches"/
And "Veteran~Tone" sit there, watch his crew, get "Ripped~To~Pieces" as Indecisive "The~Masta~Of~Mischeif"/
Diminishes, "The~Board~Flees~Who~Are~Like~Iches" which wont leave coz another "Emcee~Like~Me~Disses"/

lol... No Beef.. just see how ya'll react!  ;)
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

ToNe1904

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2002, 11:54:24 AM »
^^lol I-Bo mussa taught u them multi'z...tha idea behind a multi is that all tha wordz in them RHYME.  ;D Jus klownin man, good shit both of yall...peace

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2002, 11:22:49 PM »
^^Uppin.. thanx man, no beef.. jus a bitta fun... hehe, and yea, i was given some "Inspiration" lol.  ;D
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2002, 11:37:26 PM »
Your "punches" wouldn’t "connect" if they was ~"dots"~-or undercover ~cops~ tryin to score at ~crack-spots~//
Your raps lack ~plots~, plus "da Elite" is "new jacks" wit no "clue", da opposite of ~"Matlock"~//
and you got your ~stats-dropped~ after me and Tone ~rampaged~ your ~"props"~ and ~"upstaged"~ your crew's fuckin <"backdrops"> (theatre references)//
under closer ~inspection~- youre wack down to da "chromosomes"- so many lyrical ~corrections~ has given ya "DNA ~infection~"//
Fucku and ya crew's ~personnel~,- got me ~bored-as-hell~, if a "good rhyme was worth a "buck" - you wouldn’t have "one" ~ta sell~//
Now Indescive gets fucked up cuz you cant fight ~solo~ - plus you thought it was "FREE"-"STYLE" when you "stole" a ~few "polos"~//
you wouldn’t be "down" if you was "buried" at da ~"south pole"~, and I never let a BITER leave a battle wit his ~mouth full~//
You say you got it "locked down", but it don’t ~worry me~, when it comes to "bars" your "raps" are ~"minimun security"~//
So ~step "up"~ faggot, if you think your styles greater...da fact is youll get ~"fucked - ^^up^^"~ like a ~"hooker"~ in an ~elevator~//
I'll bury you "head first", den ~match-light-da-place~ so the cops don’t never find you wit that ~HATCHET-IN-YOUR-FACE!!!!!~//

lol Wrong Place ,Wrong Time Boy,Someones Been Lookin 2 Get 1 Of Them All Week,Im Pissed Off And Needed 2 Let Off Steam

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2002, 12:11:04 AM »
So what and who you pissed of at????  ??? I was only klownin dawg.. no beef.! Whats with that?

anyways... heres my reply.. lol (no beef)

Minimum "Security"? not needin "Protection" with you momma i couldnt get her in tha sack, couldnt even give "Me~An~Erection" /(ouch)
Reppin these "KINGZ" like advertising "Cleanin~Products" need to clean up yo act, before  you come back "With~What~You~Call~Punchlines" when they really "Pure~Whack"/

lol.. just experimentin...mmmm i think i will stay just simple lines.. im betta at that i think! what ya'll think?

Peace ya'll Indecisive

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2002, 12:14:54 AM »
Minimum "Security"? not needin "Protection" with you momma i couldnt get her in tha sack, couldnt even give "Me~An~Erection" /(ouch)

Wrong Week Kid,Wrong Week >:(

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2002, 11:34:39 AM »
Ayo.. so whats the problem, talk to me on msn messenger homie, and talk to ya homie bout shit..

And about the verse... it was just playin, didnt mean shit, just tryin rhyme different... so catch me on msn messenger please!

If its bad.. then i am so so so so so so so from my heart sorry, when i mean bad, i mean like someone has passed away or something!
Sorry man! :)

Peace - Mack :) indecisive!

ToNe1904

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2002, 10:35:46 PM »
Ayo.. so whats the problem, talk to me on msn messenger homie, and talk to ya homie bout shit..

And about the verse... it was just playin, didnt mean shit, just tryin rhyme different... so catch me on msn messenger please!

If its bad.. then i am so so so so so so so from my heart sorry, when i mean bad, i mean like someone has passed away or something!
Sorry man! :)

Peace - Mack :) indecisive!

man, dont trip on mack homie...he jus PMS'n lol  ;D

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2002, 12:07:31 AM »
I kno... im just too soppy! lol.. i was just showin that we down! hehe  ;D