Author Topic: 2008-2009 Top 10 NBA Center Rankings...IMPROVED LIST.  (Read 1431 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2008-2009 Top 10 NBA Center Rankings...IMPROVED LIST.
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2008, 06:39:35 PM »
lol

bynums a china doll

naw, he reminds of this retarded dude that used to try and play ball with us when i was a kid. "Big Wave Dave". All uncoordinated and awkward on the court.

watch the video...i cant wait till the lakers face the spurs next season.

Kobe never lets me down. Another season with no Shaq-less title. Maybe in 2010 when he's a free agent, he'll go to a championship team with a dominant big man..........Spurs?  ;)

He is a free agent after this season which coincidentally coincides with the time when Portland will have max money to throw around the league (even if Miles plays in 10 games and goes back on the books).

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2008, 09:30:36 PM »
Bynum's numbers in January, before he got injured.

17.3 ppg
12.2 rpg
2.7 apg
2.3 bpg
.700 FG%
.741 FT%

If he returns the way he left, Lakers are unstoppable, and Bynum has a chance to get the M.I.P. award and to make it to the All-Star. No joke. Those numbers are scaring. And he averaged them in less than 30 minutes per game.

stats can be used to manipulate anything

is the NBA a 1 month season?  no.  thats taking the best case scenerio.  how will he blend in with Euroboy?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2008, 09:33:28 PM »
i love how ya'll live off bynum beating oneal 1 game

stockton shut down MJ once, i mean even blocking him....look how things turned out in the finals

1 game ain't shit

now, 6 games, and a 131-92 ass whooping, THATS SOMETHING ;)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2008, 10:47:23 PM »
lol

bynums a china doll

naw, he reminds of this retarded dude that used to try and play ball with us when i was a kid. "Big Wave Dave". All uncoordinated and awkward on the court.

Kobe never lets me down. Another season with no Shaq-less title. Maybe in 2010 when he's a free agent, he'll go to a championship team with a dominant big man..........Spurs?  ;)

He is a free agent after this season which coincidentally coincides with the time when Portland will have max money to throw around the league (even if Miles plays in 10 games and goes back on the books).

yall can both keep dreaming

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2008, 10:53:05 PM »
lol

bynums a china doll

You bitch. I made a thread about this months ago and you ridiculed me. :grumpy:
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2008, 12:16:12 AM »
LOL@the homers. Bynum=next slightly above average center.

Sometimes i think some of you guys posts dumb shit on purpose, for the only reason to piss somebody off. You don't really think that stupid bullshit you just wrote, do you? Bynum was already playing like a monster last season, before he got injured. He averaged 14.6 ppg and 10.7 rebounds in his 25 games as a starter. Plus 2.3 blocks per game. Find me a Center in the West who averaged better stats than him last season, except for Yao Ming, and your Lamarcus dude (but he's more a PF). You won't find one. So he is ALREADY a dominant Center in the West, and he's still 21 years old with a lot of room to improve. I understand you're a Blazer fan, and you might like to make fun of our players, but let's be real: Bynum got game.

my statement was no more outlandish than the statement I quoted. Look, I'm sure everybody thinks Bynum will be good, but chances are he'll be pretty far from great. You guys would have us believe that he's the 2nd coming of Shaq. He showed flashes last season but to be perfectly honest, that was too small a sample to conclusively say much one way or the other. Nearly 15 and 11 over 25 games is nothing to scoff at but it doesn't mean much. Like I've stated before, there was a 25 game stretch last season where Aldridge averaged around 27 and 12 but it doesn't mean he's the next Tim Duncan. See my point?

Mine is that you can't say he's gonna be a slightly above average center, cause he already is the 2nd best C in the Western Conference, and he's still 21.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2008, 12:17:51 AM »
Bynum's numbers in January, before he got injured.

17.3 ppg
12.2 rpg
2.7 apg
2.3 bpg
.700 FG%
.741 FT%

If he returns the way he left, Lakers are unstoppable, and Bynum has a chance to get the M.I.P. award and to make it to the All-Star. No joke. Those numbers are scaring. And he averaged them in less than 30 minutes per game.

stats can be used to manipulate anything

is the NBA a 1 month season?  no.  thats taking the best case scenerio.  how will he blend in with Euroboy?

Who cares about his personal stats. Lakers will them both on the floor, that's what i care.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2008, 12:19:02 AM »
lol

bynums a china doll

He's just writing that to make Laker fans mad at him. Nothing serious, obviously. Kobe is not going to a non-playoff team, LOL.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2008, 01:12:43 AM »
lol

bynums a china doll

dreaming? lol Naw. I dont even really want him on the Spurs. He's too disruptive to a teams chemistry. Id rather have a superstar that is able to coexist with another superstar and be part of a team, to win. Not someone who wants the spotlight before they want a championship. BUT, it would be funny to watch Kobe on another team then the Lakers. Just to watch you hang from his nuts no matter where he goes.  ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2008, 05:34:38 AM »
dreaming? lol Naw. I dont even really want him on the Spurs. He's too disruptive to a teams chemistry. Id rather have a superstar that is able to coexist with another superstar and be part of a team, to win. Not someone who wants the spotlight before they want a championship. BUT, it would be funny to watch Kobe on another team then the Lakers. Just to watch you hang from his nuts no matter where he goes.  ;D

Let me remind you a few things: 1) Kobe Bryant is the 2007/08 NBA MVP; 2) the Lakers eliminated the Spurs last year, without Bynum and Ariza. 3) Kobe played so good with Gasol as a co-star that the Lakers reached the NBA Finals. They didn't win, but you're talking about the MVP and the 2nd best team of the past season. So show them some respect. Your team is worst than the Lakers, and your stars were outplayed by the guys in purple&gold badly, last year. You betta focus on who your team needs to acquire in order to beat us, and not viceversa.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 05:36:46 AM by Antonio »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2008, 08:01:07 AM »
lol

bynums a china doll

not dreaming at all. we don't even need him. He'd be a luxury to have but we have the vast majority of our future title team in place already.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2008, 08:03:23 AM »
lol

bynums a china doll

lol my apologies if I ridiculed you, kind sir. I still doubt it would ever happen, though.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2008, 08:12:38 AM »

Sometimes i think some of you guys posts dumb shit on purpose, for the only reason to piss somebody off. You don't really think that stupid bullshit you just wrote, do you? Bynum was already playing like a monster last season, before he got injured. He averaged 14.6 ppg and 10.7 rebounds in his 25 games as a starter. Plus 2.3 blocks per game. Find me a Center in the West who averaged better stats than him last season, except for Yao Ming, and your Lamarcus dude (but he's more a PF). You won't find one. So he is ALREADY a dominant Center in the West, and he's still 21 years old with a lot of room to improve. I understand you're a Blazer fan, and you might like to make fun of our players, but let's be real: Bynum got game.

my statement was no more outlandish than the statement I quoted. Look, I'm sure everybody thinks Bynum will be good, but chances are he'll be pretty far from great. You guys would have us believe that he's the 2nd coming of Shaq. He showed flashes last season but to be perfectly honest, that was too small a sample to conclusively say much one way or the other. Nearly 15 and 11 over 25 games is nothing to scoff at but it doesn't mean much. Like I've stated before, there was a 25 game stretch last season where Aldridge averaged around 27 and 12 but it doesn't mean he's the next Tim Duncan. See my point?

Mine is that you can't say he's gonna be a slightly above average center, cause he already is the 2nd best C in the Western Conference, and he's still 21.

LOL 2nd best? Says who? Fuckin Sportsline??? Calling him 2nd best in the West is a little premature at this point, don't you think? lol, take the homer goggles off, homey. I know you're excited and all but come on now. I'd argue that Yao, Camby, Al Jefferson, and an obscure fringe player known as Tim Duncan are all Western centers better than Bynum. That would put him squarely at 5th best center.And of course there's the question of just how good Oden can be (if he pans out better than Bynum that puts Bynum at 6th)...looking forward to the 28th! Should be a fun game to watch.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 08:15:52 AM by Turf Hitta »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2008, 01:49:27 PM »

exactly...saying hes gunna be a great big is way more legit than saying hes gunna be slightly above average. only a pathetic hater wouldnt realize this.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2008, 01:51:12 PM »
I dont even really want him on the Spurs. He's too disruptive to a teams chemistry. Id rather have a superstar that is able to coexist with another superstar and be part of a team, to win. Not someone who wants the spotlight before they want a championship.

LOL...you're an idiot.