Author Topic: 2008-2009 Top 10 NBA Center Rankings...IMPROVED LIST.  (Read 1435 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2008-2009 Top 10 NBA Center Rankings...IMPROVED LIST.
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2008, 02:50:48 PM »
LOL@the homers. Bynum=next slightly above average center.

Sometimes i think some of you guys posts dumb shit on purpose, for the only reason to piss somebody off. You don't really think that stupid bullshit you just wrote, do you? Bynum was already playing like a monster last season, before he got injured. He averaged 14.6 ppg and 10.7 rebounds in his 25 games as a starter. Plus 2.3 blocks per game. Find me a Center in the West who averaged better stats than him last season, except for Yao Ming, and your Lamarcus dude (but he's more a PF). You won't find one. So he is ALREADY a dominant Center in the West, and he's still 21 years old with a lot of room to improve. I understand you're a Blazer fan, and you might like to make fun of our players, but let's be real: Bynum got game.

my statement was no more outlandish than the statement I quoted. Look, I'm sure everybody thinks Bynum will be good, but chances are he'll be pretty far from great. You guys would have us believe that he's the 2nd coming of Shaq. He showed flashes last season but to be perfectly honest, that was too small a sample to conclusively say much one way or the other. Nearly 15 and 11 over 25 games is nothing to scoff at but it doesn't mean much. Like I've stated before, there was a 25 game stretch last season where Aldridge averaged around 27 and 12 but it doesn't mean he's the next Tim Duncan. See my point?

Mine is that you can't say he's gonna be a slightly above average center, cause he already is the 2nd best C in the Western Conference, and he's still 21.

exactly...saying hes gunna be a great big is way more legit than saying hes gunna be slightly above average. only a pathetic hater wouldnt realize this.

LOL ok, so saying he's probably going to be good but let's wait and see before we start calling him "the next great center" is a hater statement to you? In that Case Oden is obviously the best big in the league and if you say different you're just a pathetic hater! see how that works?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2008, 03:28:16 PM »
LOL@the homers. Bynum=next slightly above average center.

Sometimes i think some of you guys posts dumb shit on purpose, for the only reason to piss somebody off. You don't really think that stupid bullshit you just wrote, do you? Bynum was already playing like a monster last season, before he got injured. He averaged 14.6 ppg and 10.7 rebounds in his 25 games as a starter. Plus 2.3 blocks per game. Find me a Center in the West who averaged better stats than him last season, except for Yao Ming, and your Lamarcus dude (but he's more a PF). You won't find one. So he is ALREADY a dominant Center in the West, and he's still 21 years old with a lot of room to improve. I understand you're a Blazer fan, and you might like to make fun of our players, but let's be real: Bynum got game.

my statement was no more outlandish than the statement I quoted. Look, I'm sure everybody thinks Bynum will be good, but chances are he'll be pretty far from great. You guys would have us believe that he's the 2nd coming of Shaq. He showed flashes last season but to be perfectly honest, that was too small a sample to conclusively say much one way or the other. Nearly 15 and 11 over 25 games is nothing to scoff at but it doesn't mean much. Like I've stated before, there was a 25 game stretch last season where Aldridge averaged around 27 and 12 but it doesn't mean he's the next Tim Duncan. See my point?

Mine is that you can't say he's gonna be a slightly above average center, cause he already is the 2nd best C in the Western Conference, and he's still 21.

exactly...saying hes gunna be a great big is way more legit than saying hes gunna be slightly above average. only a pathetic hater wouldnt realize this.

LOL ok, so saying he's probably going to be good but let's wait and see before we start calling him "the next great center" is a hater statement to you? In that Case Oden is obviously the best big in the league and if you say different you're just a pathetic hater! see how that works?

you don't have to believe that he's the next great center, but to act like that statement is absurd is actually absurd all on its own...and to make the claims you've been making just makes you look retarded. LOL. even in your last post you just said "he's probably going to be good". :D

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2008, 08:14:12 PM »
Oden is obviously the best big in the league and if you say different you're just a pathetic hater!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2008, 01:39:19 AM »
Oden is obviously the best big in the league and if you say different you're just a pathetic hater!

i agree.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2008, 05:24:41 AM »

I don't know him.  :)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2008, 10:24:16 AM »

i agree.

lol what the hell?

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2008, 10:27:03 AM »
We will see. There are 3-4 guys who have big chances to be the best Centers in the next 10 years. Bynum is one of those guys. Oden is probably another one.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2008, 09:01:23 PM »

i agree.

lol what the hell?

LOL...so now you realize how dumb I woulda sounded if i were serious. point proven.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2008, 07:58:29 AM »

i agree.

lol what the hell?

LOL...so now you realize how dumb I woulda sounded if i were serious. point proven.

no, thats not it. It would have been the only time in your life you ever made a non homer statement about basketball and it caught me totally off guard. Oden>Bynum 9 days a week.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2008, 05:08:26 PM »

i agree.

lol what the hell?

no, thats not it. It would have been the only time in your life you ever made a non homer statement about basketball and it caught me totally off guard. Oden>Bynum 9 days a week.

LOL@thinking "Oden is obviously the best big in the league" is a legit statement when he hasnt even played a game yet. shoot yourself in the head.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2008, 07:59:15 PM »
dreaming? lol Naw. I dont even really want him on the Spurs. He's too disruptive to a teams chemistry. Id rather have a superstar that is able to coexist with another superstar and be part of a team, to win. Not someone who wants the spotlight before they want a championship. BUT, it would be funny to watch Kobe on another team then the Lakers. Just to watch you hang from his nuts no matter where he goes.  ;D

Let me remind you a few things: 1) Kobe Bryant is the 2007/08 NBA MVP; 2) the Lakers eliminated the Spurs last year, without Bynum and Ariza. 3) Kobe played so good with Gasol as a co-star that the Lakers reached the NBA Finals. They didn't win, but you're talking about the MVP and the 2nd best team of the past season. So show them some respect. Your team is worst than the Lakers, and your stars were outplayed by the guys in purple&gold badly, last year. You betta focus on who your team needs to acquire in order to beat us, and not viceversa.

lol

NIK has acted like the Lakers were the team to beat for the last 6 yrs....no matter how far away they were from a championship quality team. Duncan was MVP, AND NBA Champion, AND Finals MVP. Were you bowing down to us? Sorry if Im not impressed with the Lakers getting runner up.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2008, 09:33:06 PM »

i agree.

lol what the hell?

LOL@thinking "Oden is obviously the best big in the league" is a legit statement when he hasnt even played a game yet. shoot yourself in the head.

Its every bit as valid as saying the same for Bynum.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2008, 04:49:01 PM »
^I never said that, though.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2008, 04:49:57 PM »
you've said you'd rather ahve Bynum over Howard

which is just SILLY
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2008, 05:40:05 PM »
^I never said that, though.

Saying you would take Bynum over Howard is effectively saying you think he's the best big in the league.