Author Topic: 2008-2009 Top 10 NBA Center Rankings...IMPROVED LIST.  (Read 1436 times)

wcsoldier

Re: 2008-2009 Top 10 NBA Center Rankings...IMPROVED LIST.
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2008, 02:31:04 AM »
There's a probablity that  Bynum will be better than Howard in 2-3 years , Howard is  overrated anyways , he's 100% physical power( the pb he's not powerful as Shaq was)  no back to the basket moves .... he proved how he sucks in a game which requires skills (read FIBA)...

A very good player but not a franchise player ala LBJ , Paul as the medias say ..

wcsoldier

« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2008, 02:35:18 AM »
^I never said that, though.

Saying you would take Bynum over Howard is effectively saying you think he's the best big in the league.

If it was not for his recurrent injuries, I'd take Yao over Howard .... even if everybody do not agree, I think there is a stretch to say that Howard is clearly better than Ming

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2008, 04:49:34 AM »
^There are no Ifs in life.. Yao IS an injury prone fuck, that will never change... I also love how people discredit physical beasts and act like it's all about "skills"... Dirk = best PF in the game?  ::)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2008, 08:57:20 AM »
^There are no Ifs in life.. Yao IS an injury prone fuck, that will never change... I also love how people discredit physical beasts and act like it's all about "skills"... Dirk = best PF in the game?  ::)

Its all hyprocisy man. Remember, Laker fans werent discounting physical beasts who didnt have a ton of skill when Shaq was a Laker. Now that he isnt...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2008, 10:24:21 AM »

82 games by dwight > 52 games by yao

but 52 games of Yao > 52 games of dwight  > 100000 games of Bynum
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

wcsoldier

« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2008, 10:29:54 AM »
LOL I did not discredit Howard , he's a physical beast , great for him , what I'm saying is if he wants to get to the next level , he has to develop some moves ... you got to stop thinking every Lakers fan hate others players and others teams .. I do prefer watching Hakeem Olajuwon than Shaq or Howard but at the end of the day , the result matters and Shaq brought 3 titles to L.A.. Never been a huge fan , never been a hater regardless the team he played for ..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2008, 05:33:02 PM »
The people talkin shit about Bynum don't know the first thing about him...

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2008, 07:37:59 PM »

Saying he's not as good as a few Laker fans keep saying he is is not nearly the same as talking shit. That said, he looks like he's in great shape thanks to all the steroids.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2008, 07:42:37 PM »

you say this about every single Laker that you try to build up as the next best thing. lol. We're still waiting for one of your predictions to come true. Im sure when one does, and your 1 for 50....youll say "i told u so"  :loser:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2008, 08:10:27 PM »
he predicted the lakers would beat the celtics

he predicted the pistons would beat the celtics

he predicted the rams to play the texans in the SB

he's havin a bad year ;)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2008, 08:48:03 PM »

you say this about every single Laker that you try to build up as the next best thing. lol. We're still waiting for one of your predictions to come true. Im sure when one does, and your 1 for 50....youll say "i told u so"  :loser:

so wait a minute, are you saying that Trevor Ariza is not the guy who is gonna put LA over the top?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2008, 09:17:50 PM »

so wait a minute, are you saying that Trevor Ariza is not the guy who is gonna put LA over the top?

OH SNAP

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2008, 01:28:11 PM »

LOL...MOST of my predictions come true...i was the only one to say that we shouldnt trade Bynum way before he showed signs of beasting. you act like i say shit like "Coby Karl will be better than Larry Bird", when in reality, all my claims are backed by evidence and rationality.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2008, 01:30:44 PM »

he's havin a bad year ;)

LOL...most analysts predicted the Lakers and Pistons would beat the Celtics, crack.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2008, 01:37:11 PM »

he's havin a bad year ;)

LOL...most analysts predicted the Lakers and Pistons would beat the Celtics, crack.

and they were just as wrong as you...stating that others were also wrong does not make you any less wrong.