Author Topic: 2008-2009 Top 10 NBA Center Rankings...IMPROVED LIST.  (Read 1437 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: 2008-2009 Top 10 NBA Center Rankings...IMPROVED LIST.
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2008, 01:38:42 PM »
he predicted the lakers would beat the celtics

he predicted the pistons would beat the celtics

he predicted the rams to play the texans in the SB

he's havin a bad year ;)

LOL...most analysts predicted the Lakers and Pistons would beat the Celtics, crack.

and they were just as wrong as you...stating that others were also wrong does not make you any less wrong.

right...but it wasnt an absurd prediction.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2008, 01:45:24 PM »
^^^maybe not absurd, but your track record for making wrong predictions is immaculate.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2008, 02:24:55 PM »
The people talkin shit about Bynum don't know the first thing about him...

you say this about every single Laker that you try to build up as the next best thing. lol. We're still waiting for one of your predictions to come true. Im sure when one does, and your 1 for 50....youll say "i told u so"  :loser:

LOL...MOST of my predictions come true...i was the only one to say that we shouldnt trade Bynum way before he showed signs of beasting. you act like i say shit like "Coby Karl will be better than Larry Bird", when in reality, all my claims are backed by evidence and rationality.

wow.

Come true? No
Beasting? No
Rationality? No (you cant be obsessed and still be making predictions based on rationality)
Evidence? lol. Religious nuts give "evidence" every day that there is a god. But that shit hasnt been proven either.

Just give up NIK. Youre like Evander Holyfield man. The more you fight...the more ridiculous you look.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2008, 05:06:00 PM »
he predicted the lakers would beat the celtics

he predicted the pistons would beat the celtics

he predicted the rams to play the texans in the SB

he's havin a bad year ;)

LOL...most analysts predicted the Lakers and Pistons would beat the Celtics, crack.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/series?series=detbos   6 of 10, thats most "most"  (i.e. everyone picking NE to beat the giants)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs <--tim legler's the only guy with a brain
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2008, 07:39:25 PM »
The people talkin shit about Bynum don't know the first thing about him...

you say this about every single Laker that you try to build up as the next best thing. lol. We're still waiting for one of your predictions to come true. Im sure when one does, and your 1 for 50....youll say "i told u so"  :loser:

LOL...MOST of my predictions come true...i was the only one to say that we shouldnt trade Bynum way before he showed signs of beasting. you act like i say shit like "Coby Karl will be better than Larry Bird", when in reality, all my claims are backed by evidence and rationality.

wow.

Come true? No
Beasting? No
Rationality? No (you cant be obsessed and still be making predictions based on rationality)
Evidence? lol. Religious nuts give "evidence" every day that there is a god. But that shit hasnt been proven either.

Just give up NIK. Youre like Evander Holyfield man. The more you fight...the more ridiculous you look.

LOL...keep hating. youre talkin in circles while not proving shit...at least point out what i say that's irrational and explain how. you cant do it.