Author Topic: FEMINEM scraps songs for new album.....  (Read 818 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: FEMINEM scraps songs for new album.....
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2008, 12:02:18 AM »
I could care less, so long as it's dope.

well my only concern is, he wants it "new and relevant". so autotune is what im worried about, but i cant see Em using it.

you do realise that those words can be interpreted in so many ways ;)
i mean, for example, it could be that the tracks he scrapped reminded him too much of his old work (that he feels that he needs to reinvent himself more) ;)

but i admit that Eminem's comments feed my skepticism  :P

i feel what ur sayin, but thats how i interpretated it.

i see  ;)
let's hope you're wrong   ;)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2008, 11:57:45 AM »
would be nice if he put these tracks out as a teaser to the album

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2008, 07:23:15 PM »
I could care less, so long as it's dope.

well my only concern is, he wants it "new and relevant". so autotune is what im worried about, but i cant see Em using it.

you do realise that those words can be interpreted in so many ways ;)
i mean, for example, it could be that the tracks he scrapped reminded him too much of his old work (that he feels that he needs to reinvent himself more) ;)

but i admit that Eminem's comments feed my skepticism  :P

i feel what ur sayin, but thats how i interpretated it.

i see  ;)
let's hope you're wrong   ;)

lol prayin im wrong.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2008, 03:00:02 AM »
em needs to work with bone and do a song like notorious thugs but call it shady thugs
That would be good, i'd like 2 hear it.  If it was around the late 90's when the bone thugs were at their peak.  Not being sarcastic.  I'd like to see Eminem & D-12 made a serious comeback.  Do nothing but serious songs & make Proof proud.  No more of the clownish songs they're mainly know for.  More of the Fight Music & Lose Yourself & no more junk like just lose it, ass like that & my band.  Most definitely no doing songs with the radios 3 favorite artists Akon, Wayne & T Pain.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2008, 04:22:36 PM »

thats the 50 interview im assuming all this came from. he states how he chillin at Shadys one weekend. and how this will be great.

he also says BISD is scheduled to release December 9th! :D

50 Cent quote "Scheduled to release December 9th. It will be the 4th and FINAL album, then they have the rights to release a Greatest Hits."

wow, i didnt know this was his last...he better go out with a bang! although, he prolly pullin a Jay-Z. :P

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2008, 05:59:20 AM »

thats the 50 interview im assuming all this came from. he states how he chillin at Shadys one weekend. and how this will be great.

he also says BISD is scheduled to release December 9th! :D

50 Cent quote "Scheduled to release December 9th. It will be the 4th and FINAL album, then they have the rights to release a Greatest Hits."

wow, i didnt know this was his last...he better go out with a bang! although, he prolly pullin a Jay-Z. :P

Without a fuckin' doubt he'll pull a Jay-Z. He's so hungry for money there's no way he'll stop the rap game yet. He'll just negotiate an even better deal with Jimmy or take his business elsewhere.

The Watcher

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2008, 06:04:18 AM »
you sure 50 doesnt mean final album on interscope? that's what it looks like to me

and i'm lookin forward to a new Em album
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2008, 08:07:56 AM »
you sure 50 doesnt mean final album on interscope? that's what it looks like to me

and i'm lookin forward to a new Em album

i dont know, that is just what he said in that youtube video, that this is the final album...weather he meant on interscope or ever, i dont know. but he said then they can make a Greatest Hits, so i dk.