Author Topic: is this fuckface dissing the west??..diddy  (Read 1325 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: is this fuckface dissing the west??..diddy
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2008, 12:33:47 PM »
^^Fortunately for those folks, "Looking for Dung where the Cow never grazed" festival never ends... ;) ;) ;)
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2008, 04:22:50 PM »
That shit funny as hell....when i saw Diddy dance all i could think of was Suge saying 'Dancing all up in the videosssss' lmao man i think dude reachin for rhymes cause he wack as fuck...IMO Diddy is the reason Hip Hop went Hip POP in the first place that dude started the trend a being homo wit your songs and led the path for homos like Nelly & Ja etc etc...if you need re assurance about that line he dropped listen to Top Dogg's Going Back 2 Cali....and that shit was real dirty, dont get me wrong i like BIG but Suge knew how to slam Bad Boy...

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2008, 04:42:41 PM »
the west/east beef is back baby

FINALLY
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

X.O

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2008, 05:13:13 PM »
There Will Not be any Beef, East Vs West. too many Cats from the West are Affiliated or on Good terms with East..
But Game, Crooked, Cube,Yuk, Who wanna have problems with them? Half of the east coast are signing or dancing, Game and Kube will lyrically dismantle 90% of the East Coast...

Leaving Nas oout of it.

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2008, 05:59:02 PM »
East/West is back?! NEver here to begin with. It was badboy/deathrow! Like 'Pac said, media propaganda a mawfucka to sheep.
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2008, 06:07:58 PM »
all the euros are salivating they like yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Amy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2008, 08:52:09 PM »
sounds like Diddy's keepin' it real to me, how is that a diss? ???
he did go to war with the west, he does have a star in hollywood?? like wheres the diss?
one minute you want rappers to keep it real, next they dissing when they stating a fact, thats like if
Suge says, "I went to war with the East, now blah blah blah", its a fact, he went to war with the east,
so, i don't find this as a diss, Diddy was never on no bitch shit, he was beefing back in the day, i remember them niggahs used to be in shoot outs and what not
but he has a great "TV persona", he plays it off well

a diss we be like "fuck the west coast" or something like that, so this ain't a diss in my book, i disagree 100%

Amy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2008, 09:19:08 PM »
the west/east beef is back baby

FINALLY

LOL lame!
ain't no idiots doing that shit again, West Coast niggahs chill with East Coast niggahs nowadays, they got over that coast shit and moved on to bigger and better business moves, I honestly think they understand eachother now, thanks to rappers like Jay-Z who really broke down the East Coast mindstate to us West Coasters, being a person whos got the opportunity to travel the country, i must say, both coast are active.
I would say the East Coast street life is WILDER, but the West Coast street life is more ORGANIZED.
which is more dangerous is hard to tell, because 1. I don't want to live in some wild ass neighborhood where everyone is selling crack, and shooting and robbing people all day, and 2. on the other hand, i don't wanna live in a neighborhood were the crime is Organized with gangs who control a large area and are organized and have many members to use intimidation.

The worst city I've ever seen on the East Coast is Camden, New Jersey, its not too far from Philadelphia, that looks like pretty much what compton would look like if it was hit with a Nuclear bomb, I didn't even want to pump gas there, had to jump back on the freeway, talk about 80 niggahs on a block posted up, shit, go to camden.

love33

« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2008, 09:38:26 PM »
Why are people making a big deal about two bars? First off, Diddy is HUGE on the westcoast -- he collabs with West Coast superstar DJ Felli Fel on his album, Yukmouth does music with him, Dogg Pound put him on their "Cali Iz Active" album, he's cool with The Game & Warren G, and he owns a PHAT PAD in MALIBU.  So Diddy has property on the West Coast.

Also, the West Coast won the East vs. West beef.  They smashed them with record sales with Westside Connection, Kausion, Dogg Pound, MC Eiht, Richie Rich, Tupac, E-40, Luniz, San Quinn, Warren G, Too Short, DJ Quik, and on and on -- but that was 12 years ago!

Also, Bad Boy and Death Row did a collabo track called "Death Row / Bad Boy Callabo" by Crooked I & Dylan.

That war is over with.  Game is the King of the West Coast and he's cool with the East except for 50 cent and them fools on Dre's label.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 09:41:21 PM by love33 »

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2008, 12:41:32 AM »
WHERE'S SUGE, THIS DIDDY PUPPET NEEDS A PIMP SLAP.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2008, 02:55:31 AM »
Yeah, I read that in the rumors today at AHH.
that bill clinton sig is funny ass hell.

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2008, 04:21:17 AM »
that dylan crooked I track was after they both left they labels or at least one of them wasn't on they label right? And it was badboy vs. tha row not east/west propaganda  :-X They tried to shut tha truth up to sell records. Of course outside of a couple interviews where the real was talked about from pac pac ain't really try to downplay it that much either.
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2008, 07:29:14 AM »
Let's face it...The only reason Puff is saying anything is cause NOBODY in the west is gonna do anything about it...He would not have said this when the war was really going on or when it was first over....Suge has no credibilty anymore out side of the west....Is Dre gonna respond..How bout Snoop?? Of course not...How bout Game?? NO...Diddy really should just leave the whole coast thing alone but he knows he has the west in his pocket these days....If Suge were still relevant, I doubt Diddy would have even thought about bringing up anything about any coast.   

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2008, 07:38:50 AM »
^^ everyone except, the internet thugs always wanna fight for no reason  :)

pretty much

it aint nuthin but music..if he was.dissin..its the truth..legends beyond god on the west that some of the members here worship..dont even got a star

much shit puffy name been in involvin the west...nobody done shit to em..

from jake to pac...bet he got a house let alone a fuckin star..

Amy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2008, 07:52:53 AM »
Let's face it...The only reason Puff is saying anything is cause NOBODY in the west is gonna do anything about it...He would not have said this when the war was really going on or when it was first over....Suge has no credibilty anymore out side of the west....Is Dre gonna respond..How bout Snoop?? Of course not...How bout Game?? NO...Diddy really should just leave the whole coast thing alone but he knows he has the west in his pocket these days....If Suge were still relevant, I doubt Diddy would have even thought about bringing up anything about any coast.   

I think he's saying it cause Game basically gave him the ok in that song "California Sunshine", and he ran with it.  Its a fact, hes not dissing, it is a metaphore, alot of EastCoast rappers rap in Metaphores, he's saying, He is SO big that he went to war with the West, but he is still respected and got a hollywood star for that shit, so he got a star in a town were people hated him, Im sure thats a MAJOR acheivement for him, and he just wanted to floss that real quick on Suge lol