Author Topic: yall see this  (Read 305 times)

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

Re: yall see this
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2008, 12:11:19 AM »
the dvd comin baby its titled why you know whats funny is niggaz is quic to say im a nobody i got time on my hands..but if i aint irrelevant in this game and got a real nigga movement..this fat ass nigga looking like big black from rob and big and terrence howard wouldnt spend 2 hrs trying to meet up with a nigga..when you got baymacc niggaz who like to put everything on cameera..the homies said dont reveal yourself until the dvd cause that might fuc up the movement..yo u got to keep one ear in the streets..all this talk im a e banger and all this shit..i aint from no where..but im t hat nigga that saw the hawthorne mall close..im that nigga....im that niggaz thats hella coo wit the long beach s.o.s fuccin wit the m samoan niggaz.im that nigga...man roscoe release party tomorrow too..i was going to let yall know a few weeks ago..but ijust want to give everyone a 24 hr notice..spider loc man your muzik sucks..i heard from your peoples you aint even sold 50 000 copies of your shit..50 cent aint go put you out..40 glocc is way better than you spider loc..40 glocc even said he better than you..you wanna hear some niggaz same it..well hit up skillz from san bernardino..there s a part at the studio wit skillz and 40 glocc where he even said he was way better than you..he said you dont see lloyd banks buck yayo putting spider on they mixtapes...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..yea i know my shit..i already didmy shopping today..at the victoria gardens..went to lucilles im that niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I ain't got nothing against white people..... but its obvious this guy and his million aliases is a white boy.... lets leave him alone and hopefully he gets bored and doesn't come back  ;D

100staxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2008, 12:29:15 AM »
yea whiteboys go to l.a. fuc wit the harlem 30s jefferson park and denker hmmm..
whiteboys fuc wit niggaz from nutty blocc and wit the compton airport lousiana fried chicken and miracle market
white boys make a right off greenleaf then a left on northwood and 2 streets over whats the name of the street
white boys fuc wit niggaz from 60s and white boy was at the source photo shoot wit keita roc jayo ya some niggaz from overhills
white boy seen the changes in the carson mall over the years
white boy goes to louis burgers right across the street from leuders park and soon as you make that right its bullis road nothin but mob piru nigaz hangin out deep as fuck..then right there is the compton swap meet
white boy knows all these street and industry niggaz..
white boy got all this dirt on your favorite rapper spider loc
white boy knows snoopy blue ad knows he gets a pass wit the sscc
white boy knows about he hawthorne mall..leuzinger..locke high back in the days..
white boy k nows everything that went down when the all star weekend nba was out here back in 2003 and 2004
just a little run down 

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2008, 12:32:06 AM »
your real name is prolly lance or something like that lol

100staxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2008, 12:43:58 AM »
yeah im getting head too why i type shit feels good man..bitch suckinon my balls and shit..

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2008, 12:46:04 AM »
you type mad fast for a hood nigga lol

EXPOSED!!!!

aight i'm done lol

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2008, 12:59:27 AM »
its pretty embarassin to consider himself as a spider loc fan. its like you tat "gay" on ya forehead and "slut" if you a girl