Author Topic: K.I.N.G.S RuNnInG sHiT...>>PeeP<<  (Read 1267 times)

Pillow

Re: K.I.N.G.S RuNnInG sHiT...>>PeeP<<
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2002, 10:54:25 AM »

lol.. you're even funnier than jay leno.... :)

LOL na he aint tell no one but me....but keep this on the hushhhh....da6 is really......JERRY LEWIS  ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
Re:  K.I.N.G.S RuNnInG sHiT...>>PeeP<<
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2002, 01:31:14 PM »

lol whtever you still bit some 1 elses shit and thats pussified i hate biters....u ur self makes the kings VERY weak. so shut ur mouth ur dirty bitch!

and where is tha proof to this? Huh exactly! so why dont you so your mouth you rusty man!
Aint Got A "Linecese-2-Hold-Heat"//
But Ill "Blast-Quick-Wit-Da-Chrome"//
Will Take Ya "Life-When-We-Meet"//
Then Turn A "Casket-To-Ya-Home"//

BuRn BitCh BuRn

GOTma_Swagger_bak

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2002, 02:08:52 PM »
fuck this BEEF shit..everyone get to rhyming nigga  ;D

POLITICAL GANGSTA
MIXEDBLOOD
LADY SWAGGER

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2002, 02:10:24 PM »
fuck this BEEF shit..everyone get to rhyming nigga  ;D

why do you wanna rhyme? your just a discrase too us FemcEE..but yo I done gave you your spoon...

BuRn BitCh BuRn

GOTma_Swagger_bak

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2002, 02:31:31 PM »
yo i wasnt talking to u but u and yo dumb ass need to take a backseat u aint on mah level...we aint cut from da same CLOTH HOE....N I still DONT SEE URE RYHME POSTED?? TLAKING SUM OFFICIAL BULLSHIT? N U YET HAVE A RYHME U PUT OUT...IM NOT EVEN TRYNA MAKE BEEF u got problemss im extending a OLIVE BRANCH to a battle n a well judged onee...IF U EVEN KNOW WAT DAT IS  ???

POLITICAL GANGSTA
MIXEDBLOOD
LADY SWAGGER

GOTma_Swagger_bak

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2002, 02:33:44 PM »
SINCE IT WAS YO IDEA THAT MEANS U GO FIRST...GET IT? ..OR U WANT IT A LIL SLOWER

POLITICAL GANGSTA
MIXEDBLOOD
LADY SWAGGER

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2002, 02:47:54 PM »
yo i wasnt talking to u but u and yo dumb ass need to take a backseat u aint on mah level...we aint cut from da same CLOTH HOE....N I still DONT SEE URE RYHME POSTED?? TLAKING SUM OFFICIAL BULLSHIT? N U YET HAVE A RYHME U PUT OUT...IM NOT EVEN TRYNA MAKE BEEF u got problemss im extending a OLIVE BRANCH to a battle n a well judged onee...IF U EVEN KNOW WAT DAT IS  ???

Your right...your not on my level your two far below it...and befo' you open your stupid mouth maybe you should go check tha battle board...and you call me a dumb ass? LoL your a joke...check yourself befo' you open your mouth...damn dumb cunts this days  ::)

~(~1~)~

BuRn BitCh BuRn

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2002, 02:48:59 PM »
SINCE IT WAS YO IDEA THAT MEANS U GO FIRST...GET IT? ..OR U WANT IT A LIL SLOWER

Like I said befo' check tha battle board... ::)

BuRn BitCh BuRn

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2002, 02:52:49 PM »

BuRn BitCh BuRn

GOTma_Swagger_bak

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2002, 04:04:04 PM »
uh huh  ;D

POLITICAL GANGSTA
MIXEDBLOOD
LADY SWAGGER

GOTma_Swagger_bak

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
::)Re: K.I.N.G.S RuNnInG sHiT...>>PeeP<<
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2002, 04:06:30 PM »
eeryone tell em peeps to get ta voting...i posted..nuff sed  8)

POLITICAL GANGSTA
MIXEDBLOOD
LADY SWAGGER

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
Re:  ::)K.I.N.G.S RuNnInG sHiT...>>PeeP<<
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2002, 04:16:02 PM »
eeryone tell em peeps to get ta voting...i posted..nuff sed  8)

:)

BuRn BitCh BuRn

ToNe1904

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2002, 06:19:43 PM »
damn, i aint even really peeped thiz thread out righ. But wtf iz all yall smokin? First off, Elite is a tight crew...and ill give them they propz. BUT, yall need tah calm yur headz down just a bit. Yah yall did beat us, and i aint gonna say u didnt. But even u gotta admit I-Bo...u guyz got hella fukin dickrode on that shit. Maybe youda won anywayz, i dunno. But any vote on that shit frum Outlawz...was basically bullshit...and even u know it man. I dont wanna discount votez, or any of that bullshit..u guyz got tha win. As for anybody frum Outlawz claimin that them AND Elite are the top 2 crewz. LOL u gotta be fukin jokin. Elite can claim themselves as top crew if they wanted...cus at least they have the boards respect. Outlawz is viewed as tha scrub, misfit, unwanted crew on tha board. I aint out tah diss yall really...but if u think yall are anywhere NEAR above, KINGS, Melinan, or CSN...then yall need tah understand tha pecking order around thiz bitch. Yall are an upstart crew...and are doin well as that, but dont act like yall are a fixture in WCC yet. KINGS, Elite, CSN, Melinan have all takin turnz bein at tha top at different timez in thiz boards history...Outlawz is still jus tryna gain acceptance as a real crew. Like i said, i wouldnt come out dissin...if didnt nobody open they mouth about KINGS.

BTW...mack got tha shit righ...all that childish azz fukin hatin needa quit. U know, theres boards out there where if a person D/R on votez tha way sum people here do...theyd get banned...

Pillow

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2002, 09:13:55 PM »
tone, i ll give it to u str8. the old kings were way better then the current outlawz no doubt. but the new kings? ha, they are no where near out level. i will give all the respect to mack, me and him very cool now. but da6, fuck that, hes a beef starter with minium talent. and as far as out crew giving hater votes....... i ll agree with u thier. for the expectation of me and onetime. me and mack allready got that str8. i juge very fairly, never have i given a vote to the other person due to tha fact that i didnt like the OTHER person. well any way tha beef between me, u, and mack is ova with. tha only member that i really dont care for in tha kingz is da6, he wayyyyyyy to cocky and talks to much trash.
peace.........

..::TinMaN::..

ToNe1904

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2002, 10:09:34 PM »
tone, i ll give it to u str8. the old kings were way better then the current outlawz no doubt. but the new kings? ha, they are no where near out level. i will give all the respect to mack, me and him very cool now. but da6, fuck that, hes a beef starter with minium talent. and as far as out crew giving hater votes....... i ll agree with u thier. for the expectation of me and onetime. me and mack allready got that str8. i juge very fairly, never have i given a vote to the other person due to tha fact that i didnt like the OTHER person. well any way tha beef between me, u, and mack is ova with. tha only member that i really dont care for in tha kingz is da6, he wayyyyyyy to cocky and talks to much trash.
peace.........

..::TinMaN::..

umm....like u said, tha beef iz over. But, if Outlawz is a better crew..who in yall crew could actually beat me or mack? Jus wonderin. Mack was the top keystyler in yall crew by far, and now hes a KING. I aint tryna disrespect none of tha keystylerz in yall crew...but jus bein real. I mean, not tah be cocky or nuthin...but Im considered by many to be one of top battlerz...if not tha best on the board (obviously therez otherz up there to make an argument for...Blade, I-Bo, etc.) and then Mack came out and beat me, AND blade in tha same tourny to establish himself as one of the boards best keystyle battlerz. Timelock has provin himself here since before i was even here, hez still prolly got one of tha best all time win percentages of any battler on tha board...he jus cant post so much cus of bein banned. NazT is innactive sumwhat right now cus he workin on hiz album...but anybody who was around back when he first arrived, knowz how tight he can be in battle, he prolly woulda beat me in our battle if tha shit didnt get slept on. Pimpfemcee iz also IMO one of tha top battlerz on tha board..and could beat any emcee at any time...if she dont receive hater votez against her in battle. And all yall talkin shit about 6, he'z an emcee yall...not so much a "keystyler", u can tell by hiz rhymez that tha shit iz made for audio...for an actual spit, not jus for text.

so anywayz, like i said...i aint battlin for a while...but nuthinz for sure. But tha only crew out there that could legitimately say their above us...is Elite, cus they jus beat us. Melinan iz tha only otha crew out thea wit a shot at beating us in battle.

but fukit, im thru arguin this shit. Tha board already knowz wussup wit thiz shit....peace