Author Topic: DUBCNN: Long Beach group FrattHouse Release Controversial "New West" Track [Audi  (Read 877 times)

pac 4 life

• Lil Geezy
Re: DUBCNN: Long Beach group FrattHouse Release Controversial "New West" Track [
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2008, 08:14:48 PM »
lloyd plays his part, and thats a rapper name Gee$, another up & coming cat to look out for

aaamusicgroup

• Lil Geezy
This is hot!!

Download it here: myspace.com/aaamusicgroup

« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 10:37:01 PM by aaamusicgroup »

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: DUBCNN: Long Beach group FrattHouse Release Controversial "New West" Track [
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2008, 04:23:03 AM »
Do u here about the new south or the new east ? The young cats don't cry for help from the OG's in the south or the east so why in the west ? Because the young cats from the west stay undergorund ! We all know that we have talent in the west but the west is fucked up ! But it's to easy to blame the Og's especially when they do whah they can to survive ! But dre sign bishop ? snoop had Dubb u , Mack 10 help G malone ; Wc had the trapp ? But the oG's can do for the news west what they can do for them selve!!

West koast

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2008, 09:17:29 AM »
Do u here about the new south or the new east ? The young cats don't cry for help from the OG's in the south or the east so why in the west ? Because the young cats from the west stay undergorund ! We all know that we have talent in the west but the west is fucked up ! But it's to easy to blame the Og's especially when they do whah they can to survive ! But dre sign bishop ? snoop had Dubb u , Mack 10 help G malone ; Wc had the trapp ? But the oG's can do for the news west what they can do for them selve!!

yo fuck these niggahs, the new west is gonna make it, wait to yall see the new issue of :-X magazine!
hahahaha! shhhhhhhhh!  you'll see!  Its gonna piss you the fuck off! hahahaha!
And p.s. we don't need hand outs, old djs ain't fucking with us, we make our own djs, this 2008 baby! we got this!
this the computer years, we gonna make it regardless

new west

pistolpete

• Lil Geezy
don't sleep on the new west

pistolpete

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2008, 10:22:23 AM »
I love me some West Coast anthems, thats why my favorite right of all time is pac!
this is my shit right here too! West Coast, we do the most get with it!
http://www.imeem.com/people/dm5HqGd/music/iqPYCxFQ/kaizer_sose_feat_espy_k_certified_closin_in_kaizer_sos/
"CLOSING IN"

This shit is crazy right here, why don't you put up the downloadable version or something!  Is that lil wayne on the last verse? or am i tripping?  Didn't see his name in the link ???

Los Eskandolozo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2008, 10:45:54 AM »
I love me some West Coast anthems, thats why my favorite right of all time is pac!
this is my shit right here too! West Coast, we do the most get with it!
http://www.imeem.com/people/dm5HqGd/music/iqPYCxFQ/kaizer_sose_feat_espy_k_certified_closin_in_kaizer_sos/
"CLOSING IN"

This shit is crazy right here, why don't you put up the downloadable version or something!  Is that lil wayne on the last verse? or am i tripping?  Didn't see his name in the link ???

THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS SOSE GUY IN THE BARBERSHOP SATURDAY, WHICH IS HE IN THIS SONG?  I HEAR 3 PEOPLE, AND NONE FAMILIAR

Amy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2008, 12:46:33 PM »
I'm all for the New West taking over, but these niggas suck!

wow, my opinion was they(the new west artist) are better than anybody spitting in the south, anybody spitting in the east right now, anybody spitting any where, the west is ready! not to mention everyone is looking at the west right now, the east coast, down south, mid-west, because they know this too.  and they are attracted to our lifestyles

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2008, 12:35:17 PM »

wow, my opinion was they(the new west artist) are better than anybody spitting in the south, anybody spitting in the east right now, anybody spitting any where, the west is ready! not to mention everyone is looking at the west right now, the east coast, down south, mid-west, because they know this too.  and they are attracted to our lifestyles

I would say the West coast's "lyrical" artists are equal to the East Coast's "lyrical artists".  Mid and South ain't close to any of 'em tho.

Cruzito

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2008, 12:56:45 PM »

I would say the West coast's "lyrical" artists are equal to the East Coast's "lyrical artists".  Mid and South ain't close to any of 'em tho.

True, the west coast has really been raising the bar lately!  Im hearing some good things from alot of new dudes in the game, none and unknown (im in the streets too! not just online ;)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2008, 02:04:17 AM »

True, the west coast has really been raising the bar lately!  Im hearing some good things from alot of new dudes in the game, none and unknown (im in the streets too! not just online ;)

Yep.  There is such an expansion of artists coming out right now, dudes are forced to step it all the way up, or they just aren't gonna get heard.