Author Topic: I just saw snoop dogg live @ brussel belgium  (Read 341 times)

'EclipZe

I just saw snoop dogg live @ brussel belgium
« on: September 20, 2008, 06:22:00 PM »
Wasn't kinda what i expected, the songs he performed where good the good oldies like what's my name, deep cover etc, he had kurupt and daz with him which was also nice and a pimpcup-shaped mic lol.

But the energy on the stage was low I expected more from him as for giving a show.... But it was still ok, but ive been to better concerts this year.

~Lucien~

Re: I just saw snoop dogg live @ brussel belgium
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 07:54:54 PM »
did daz & kurupt perform solo tracks?

KOBRA_REDRUM

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 12:53:47 AM »
YEAH he doing a tour know i heard he just tired cuz every show he is doing the same songs dont blame him he dont know better.you didnt suck on a doggys dick or felt his super muscled body or sumthin.i dont know if you a man or a woman but he likes it both ways for him if you fuck a girl in the ass you can fuck a man in his ass same feelin different shitt.wondering why he solld that house that was on mtv cribs just for like 1.8. million he had that house for almost 15 years.that was one of the greatest raphouses ever def. better house than what jarule got or other dudes.thought was worth more than that.hope he got a better house now.snoop dogg was a better mc at younger age now he just normal compared at what he did in the past.i think he got all hollywood.almost all the rappers he got all dissed him on track or in a interview thats fucked up man.daz dillinger dissed him kurupt dissed him dont know if soopafly dissed him.

he got alot of love for his wife i think saying things like bitches aint shitt but ho's and tricks and even more.if he called every woman a bitch his momma would be a bitch and his daughter at an age of 18 would be a bitch so his family consist of men and bitches and ho's and tricks.wait till his lil girl get old she probly gonna get alotta dicks bet.alotta bloods would be doing her doggystyle

~Lucien~

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 02:48:30 AM »
YEAH he doing a tour know i heard he just tired cuz every show he is doing the same songs dont blame him he dont know better.you didnt suck on a doggys dick or felt his super muscled body or sumthin.i dont know if you a man or a woman but he likes it both ways for him if you fuck a girl in the ass you can fuck a man in his ass same feelin different shitt.wondering why he solld that house that was on mtv cribs just for like 1.8. million he had that house for almost 15 years.that was one of the greatest raphouses ever def. better house than what jarule got or other dudes.thought was worth more than that.hope he got a better house now.snoop dogg was a better mc at younger age now he just normal compared at what he did in the past.i think he got all hollywood.almost all the rappers he got all dissed him on track or in a interview thats fucked up man.daz dillinger dissed him kurupt dissed him dont know if soopafly dissed him.

he got alot of love for his wife i think saying things like bitches aint shitt but ho's and tricks and even more.if he called every woman a bitch his momma would be a bitch and his daughter at an age of 18 would be a bitch so his family consist of men and bitches and ho's and tricks.wait till his lil girl get old she probly gonna get alotta dicks bet.alotta bloods would be doing her doggystyle

lol wtf are you on crack?

'EclipZe

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 03:19:07 AM »
did daz & kurupt perform solo tracks?

nope they where just as a support, they did perform what would you do together tho.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 04:38:22 AM »
In france kurupt sing "C-Walk" "What Would You Do?" with Daz & Snoop, they were on Ain't No Fun, and Daz sing "On Some Real" just too bigg and u can add Soopafly to the Show

penenstamp

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 04:41:16 AM »
I'm going tonight. Who's DJ-ing?

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 05:17:45 AM »
That's why I didn't bother going to this show. I saw Snoop & Game in Belgium back in 2005, and he put on a great show then. Went through all of his hits with the Snoopadelics, but from what I heard, every Snoop concert is pretty much the same.
I can't be arsed paying 25 euros (or how much was it?) to see the same exact concert again.

Dani

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 05:28:54 AM »
There was a commercial in Budapest and he said Budapest, Budafest in it... haha funny dogg... but the show wasn't so great there either.

movega

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 07:10:19 AM »
It's L.T. Hutton on the turntables. Kurupt did also "We Can Freak It" when they came in Lyon.