Author Topic: Hakeem Olajuwon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>  (Read 1188 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Hakeem Olajuwon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2008, 08:22:33 PM »
bill russel >>>>>>>>>
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2008, 02:43:01 AM »
that move was weak because yao didnt even react to the knock off hakeem trick that weak ass odom tried to pull plus it look like the nigga traveled

Man i know, lol. It was just a tribute done by a player who doesn't do it regularly like Hakeem did and who haven't reached perfection like Hakeem did. It was just something funny to see.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2008, 02:44:33 AM »
bill russel >>>>>>>>>

Are you stupid? We're talking about SKILLS.

Hakeem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Russel IN TERMS OF SKILLS.

Get it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2008, 05:36:00 AM »
bill russel mastered skills than no other ball player has - how to wear 11 rings on 10 fingers
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2008, 06:05:57 AM »
bill russel mastered skills than no other ball player has - how to wear 11 rings on 10 fingers

Ok man, but this shit ain't funny no more. Celtics won a title, but don't fucking ruin this forum please. You're mastering skills than no other poster has - how to break my balls in every single post you make. We're talking about Hakeem and his skills. Stay in topic.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 06:08:52 AM by Antonio »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2008, 06:28:59 AM »
if ya ever read any of my past posts i've said hakeem was the fucking man

and then Laker sheep come in with their "OMG HES NOT KISSING THE ASS OF KAREEM AND SHAQ LETS KILL HIM"

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2008, 07:24:12 AM »

and then Laker sheep come in with their "OMG HES NOT KISSING THE ASS OF KAREEM AND SHAQ LETS KILL HIM"

Don't be paranoid, man. Nobody said "LETS KILL HIM". You have two of the most representative Laker fans in this board who posted in this topic, and they both said Hakeem was "the most skilled center ever", so what the fuck are you talking about? Don't add Laker fans in each of your posts, it's getting played out. If you're beefing with NIK ( = 1 person ), don't fucking ruin the forum. It's your beef, and i couldn't care less.

Peace.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 07:31:37 AM by Antonio »

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2008, 02:19:53 PM »
Olajuwon was always my favorite big man to watch. I have to admit, after watching that video, it is UNREAL how unskilled todays big men are compared to those in the 80s and early 90s. NO ONE has moves like the Dream. He absolutly abused shaq in the finals in 95. That was a masterpiece of post moves in that series. He might not have been the most dominant post player, but hands down the most skilled and will probably never be duplicated with todays bigs all going towards the euro style of face up posting.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2008, 03:37:49 PM »
My favorite player of all time  8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2008, 06:44:32 PM »

Don't be paranoid, man. Nobody said "LETS KILL HIM". You have two of the most representative Laker fans in this board who posted in this topic, and they both said Hakeem was "the most skilled center ever", so what the fuck are you talking about? Don't add Laker fans in each of your posts, it's getting played out. If you're beefing with NIK ( = 1 person ), don't fucking ruin the forum. It's your beef, and i couldn't care less.
Peace.

i dont have "BeeF" wth any1 here

it's just the internet

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2008, 08:09:21 PM »
Olajuwon was always my favorite big man to watch. I have to admit, after watching that video, it is UNREAL how unskilled todays big men are compared to those in the 80s and early 90s. NO ONE has moves like the Dream. He absolutly abused shaq in the finals in 95. That was a masterpiece of post moves in that series. He might not have been the most dominant post player, but hands down the most skilled and will probably never be duplicated with todays bigs all going towards the euro style of face up posting.
couldnt have said it any better. how many big man u see cant actually see do they thing when it comes to dribblin.............we got a whole bunch of tall ass retarded as niggas that cant do shit if they not down low under the basket

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2008, 08:10:13 PM »
like antonio said.....what the fuck does that have to do with individual skills

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2008, 08:11:33 PM »
that move was weak because yao didnt even react to the knock off hakeem trick that weak ass odom tried to pull plus it look like the nigga traveled

Man i know, lol. It was just a tribute done by a player who doesn't do it regularly like Hakeem did and who haven't reached perfection like Hakeem did. It was just something funny to see.

hahhaa eye see you.......eye never really like odom eye always thought the nigga was weak.........and he stay missing easy shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2008, 01:58:41 AM »
hakeem was amazing. one of the greatests to ever play the game and he only first touched a basketball at the age of 13. that said, KAREEM was the greatest center to ever play the game, and even skillwise, he definitely rivals Hakeem with his amazing arsenal and footwork. id put 1.kareem 2.wilt 3.russell 4.hakeem 5.shaq...thats my personal top 5.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2008, 09:37:48 AM »
hakeem was amazing. one of the greatests to ever play the game and he only first touched a basketball at the age of 13. that said, KAREEM was the greatest center to ever play the game, and even skillwise, he definitely rivals Hakeem with his amazing arsenal and footwork. id put 1.kareem 2.wilt 3.russell 4.hakeem 5.shaq...thats my personal top 5.

you talkin out ya ass now.........because thats exactly where hakeem outshines other niggas , amazing arsenal and definitely footwork..........nigga you a hater