Author Topic: Glasses Malone's "Haterz" is about to premiere on 106 & Park!  (Read 757 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Glasses Malone's "Haterz" is about to premiere on 106 & Park!
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2008, 01:54:08 PM »
thats waz up G
and remember its not hate, cuz I've been sayin that you can spit
jus like paybacc, we wanted more of G and less of wayne.

ah but honestly I'd take a G verse (fuck half a verse from G) than half a album from wayne, shit maybe a whole fuckin album
thats all cats are sayin, more of G and less of wayne
aite you want to feature him, more of you and a lil of him
and you can tell him what to do, shit its your album, your song, jus cuz hes the boss or son etc.. that shouldnt mean shit
fuck that, I'd leave the label.
if you dont have freedom to do you, then why stay there?

naww daddyo.... its total freedom there! Matter fact ,Stunna Man givin a nigga rights to put out Whateva I want! But the biggest artist in the WORLD wants to rap on my song... whether 16 or 24.... I'mma take it LOL!!!

I feel u Paybacc....   But i got enuff shit floating around to where niggas gone know what it is with me!!!!

In this day in age, you gotta be glad when some successful nigga wants to help you!!! Nigga just thankin God somebody tryna see me get paper!

I C U Hecticc!

New West or Nuthin!!!!

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.