Author Topic: Messy Marv calls San Quinn a "snitch"  (Read 3039 times)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Messy Marv calls San Quinn a "snitch"
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2008, 10:08:19 AM »
Messy's song is slappin  8)

zilla

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2008, 11:22:30 AM »
i honestly feel that all rappers should be required to snort coke prior to laying down verses.   8)

That's what the problem is. Mess is doin way too much powder, it's no secret. Y'all have no idea how many muthafucaz he got after him right now. Everywhere I go, cats is speakin on him and revealing secrets that's been in the closet. Mess is in another state just watching it all unfold. He is basically kicked out of Frisco. Cats on the street thought he was claiming blood through jail ties, but that only lasted for like a year. It couldn't have been through no jail ties cuzz he ain't never went to prison. He did time in Santa Rita which is an Alameda county jail. Who he is really running with is the Bounty Hunters in L.A. And that's a straight slap in the face to Fillmoe. He turned down being on "SF Anthem" which pissed Quinn and them off. That's why Quinn callin him a turf hopper. Finally someone said it. And who better do it than his 1st cousin. But it goes much deeper than that. Mess has been doing a bunch of sneaky shit, and I blame it all on that white girl. I've seen way too many lives get ruined with it, especially recently since it's cool to do it in the bay now. I even find myself fuckin wit it more than ever before since it's everywhere you go in the yay nowadays. One of my patnas just blew his brains out coked out for 2 days straight. Say NO kids!

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2008, 11:28:38 AM »
i honestly feel that all rappers should be required to snort coke prior to laying down verses.   8)

That's what the problem is. Mess is doin way too much powder, it's no secret. Y'all have no idea how many muthafucaz he got after him right now. Everywhere I go, cats is speakin on him and revealing secrets that's been in the closet. Mess is in another state just watching it all unfold. He is basically kicked out of Frisco. Cats on the street thought he was claiming blood through jail ties, but that only lasted for like a year. It couldn't have been through no jail ties cuzz he ain't never went to prison. He did time in Santa Rita which is an Alameda county jail. Who he is really running with is the Bounty Hunters in L.A. And that's a straight slap in the face to Fillmoe. He turned down being on "SF Anthem" which pissed Quinn and them off. That's why Quinn callin him a turf hopper. Finally someone said it. And who better do it than his 1st cousin. But it goes much deeper than that. Mess has been doing a bunch of sneaky shit, and I blame it all on that white girl. I've seen way too many lives get ruined with it, especially recently since it's cool to do it in the bay now. I even find myself fuckin wit it more than ever before since it's everywhere you go in the yay nowadays. One of my patnas just blew his brains out coked out for 2 days straight. Say NO kids!

interesting post mayne, didnt know that Mess refused to be a part of SF Anthem  :(  that some disrepectful move

zilla

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2008, 11:34:22 AM »
Here's the new interview with CHUCK that sheds some light on the situation.. He is the Done Deal/Street Cred CEO.. the man behind everything.. humble dude, but he the boss 'round this muthafuca.

Part1
http://www.zshare.net/audio/19183461e9560f67/

Part2
http://www.zshare.net/audio/191925821403c149/

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2008, 11:36:14 AM »

Hell yeah, coke completely changes a person.

Do you know why he didn't want to be on the anthem?

zilla

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2008, 11:47:25 AM »
I'm not sure. I think maybe the same reason he don't do any shows or appearances in Frisco. He's paranoid, and he should be, that white don't make you think straight. Mac Dre had everybody poppin pills from '02 to '07, that was a happy party time which ended the crystal meth era. It was great to be a part of the bay movement back then. Now in the '08, this "playin wit my nose" shit has taken over and that's why crime rates are sky rocketing. Bay music dictates bay culture, and this coke shit is fuckin everything up. You got cats back in the bathrooms of the club again sniffin instead of poppin a pill and walkin in clean enjoying themselves.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2008, 11:50:10 AM »
Fuckin' sad...

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2008, 01:42:55 PM »
damn, quinn callin ap a haircutter....shits gettin nuts.

Blood$

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2008, 02:00:58 PM »
I just heard San Quinn's response today...  :o
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 02:24:40 PM by BloodMoney2008 »

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2008, 02:13:03 PM »
i think messy will make a nuther diss

Shamediddy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2008, 02:23:16 PM »
all these niggas are so connected its gonna be something to see where dudes side up

Is AP.9 and Jack still cool?  Rydah seems like he's been doing his own thing since the waxface beef.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2008, 02:26:14 PM »

damn fo real???? i just lost respect fo messy. dats disappointing, he was one of ma fav rappers down in the bay.

Shamediddy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2008, 02:33:29 PM »
So Mess ain't a blood?

I was always wondering about his shouting out gang god blood and the like, since I don't know of any sets up here in the bay. 

Muhfukka

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2008, 02:52:37 PM »

what the fuck do you mean messy marv has been doing too much coke and being sneaky? hes messy marv, thats why people like him.