Author Topic: New Blog By Big Fase 100. Says Brazil St Is Back! Under Huge Reconstruction.  (Read 1019 times)

New blog entry on Myspace from Big Fase. He talks about the rebirth of Brazil St Records. Airs out Malone.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=73525570&blogID=435115318

MY 1st BLOG
Current mood:  focused

Welcome to my blog.
I'm going to try to do this on a regular basis for the people that want to know whats poppin with BigFase100.

Its the start of a new work week. and we have been working very hard for the past few months or so.
1st of... Brazil Street Records is under massive reconstruction.
Along with a new year came changes to the roster. BFly is holdin it down,reppin for Brazil St. as always. Her 1st solo mixtape "B For Real" is due to hit the streets and the net in the next week or so. I can save the details of her project in my next blog o stay tuned.
Young Friday (formerly of The Black Wallstreet) is a "lifer" on Brazil St.,He is hard at work and will be wrapping up his mixtape project soon as well. Fridays project is more like a street album,with very few industry beat he will feature 90% original muic.
Im anxious to introduce the world to my new artist,a young kid outta my neighborhood in Compton. He goes by the name "Greedy". he is merely 18 years old, but he posesses skills that some vets have yet to exhibit. He is a great addition to the roster and a well needed one with all the subtractions that were made in the past year.

Now as for myself, I have been and I am still going thru a transformation of the mind and soul. Its a very positive feeling and I owe a thanks to all the people who have stayed in my corner and helped me achieve this milestone in my life.
I have been thru a great deal of hardships over the past few years and I realize that a weaker man would have folded, so i commend myself !

Now I 2 give you what u want....

As everybody knows me and my lil brother "The Game" had a big fallout a few years ago. Well, in all that i always hoped that he would "wake up" and "come around"... So.. In January of this year (2 days before my birthday), he came knocking on my door. I was very accepting of him and we ended up spending a few hours talking and laughing about a few thing, old and new.
I was happy he was there, but in the back of my head I couldnt help but feel like this could just be a promo stunt for his upcoming album.
After this visit I  got 1 invitation to the studio and went to check out the stuff he had been working on for LAX. Nothing bad happened but after that night I didnt see or hear from him anymore, and it became more evident that the visit to Brazil street buwas a promo stunt when I heard lyrics like..."tell the hood im back gimmie a corner let me serve".
I sent several emails just to try to keep in contact, but minimal responses became no response. The next time I saw Jayceon was at my cousin Shannons funeral.
I was suprised to see him there because I had gotten word that the family had asked him for help with the burial and the end result was him changing his phone instead of just saying NO. I was suprised for the second time when he took a seat behind me and my dad at the funeral. But my biggest suprise came when "The Game" took to the microphone during the "comments" sesson of the service. He spoke about family and family values as if he wasnt the same dude who threw his dad and sister under the bus to sell records, or the same dude who left me for dead after the money started coming in. The minister asked that the comments be 2 minutes or less but I guess since he was a rap star he felt that the time limit didnt apply to him.Which im sure upset Shannons immediate family.
So after the parting view, I stood outside alone with my foot up against the wall.
I saw my cousin approach him and then almost immediately I saw them square off. Then the brawl started. I saw it coming but not at Shannons funeral service.
I ended up doing what I could to break it up, I even walked Jayceon to his car and used myself as a sheild because 3 or 4 dudes seemed to be holding guns.
In the end result of all this drama, The Game accused me of being part of the plot.
In my defense,I sent him an email letting him know that I had nothing to do with the situation and trying to remind that I helped break it up. but his response to that was nonchalant. In my last email, I told him to go ahead and blame me and use it as an excuse for leaving me for dead as he has.
So for everyone who thinks we are back ON and im BWS.
SORRY.
My lil brother cant be who he is if im around.
Its like if you tell a story thats partially a lie and then the person that was really a big part of the true story walks in the room. You cant keep on with your story!
He has lied to the world and I am the truth that will shame him.
I would try to keep me quiet too.
but never get it twisted.. I love my brother.
but when they dont love back, You just have to love them from long distane.

oh and... P.S. lol

I just saw the video for "Malone" by Glasses Malone.
This is another example of disloyalty.
no need to go into it right now cus most of u still dont even know who he is but..
I DO NOT endorse Glasses Malone.
I admit, Though I did believe in him once.
good luck dude ... idk

SO PRUP

dude just cant catch a break

h2k4

Damn.  The whole family always seems to be surrounded by drama.

bullet_wrongkind

New blog entry on Myspace from Big Fase. He talks about the rebirth of Brazil St Records. Airs out Malone.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=73525570&blogID=435115318

MY 1st BLOG
Current mood:  focused

Welcome to my blog.
I'm going to try to do this on a regular basis for the people that want to know whats poppin with BigFase100.

Its the start of a new work week. and we have been working very hard for the past few months or so.
1st of... Brazil Street Records is under massive reconstruction.
Along with a new year came changes to the roster. BFly is holdin it down,reppin for Brazil St. as always. Her 1st solo mixtape "B For Real" is due to hit the streets and the net in the next week or so. I can save the details of her project in my next blog o stay tuned.
Young Friday (formerly of The Black Wallstreet) is a "lifer" on Brazil St.,He is hard at work and will be wrapping up his mixtape project soon as well. Fridays project is more like a street album,with very few industry beat he will feature 90% original muic.
Im anxious to introduce the world to my new artist,a young kid outta my neighborhood in Compton. He goes by the name "Greedy". he is merely 18 years old, but he posesses skills that some vets have yet to exhibit. He is a great addition to the roster and a well needed one with all the subtractions that were made in the past year.

Now as for myself, I have been and I am still going thru a transformation of the mind and soul. Its a very positive feeling and I owe a thanks to all the people who have stayed in my corner and helped me achieve this milestone in my life.
I have been thru a great deal of hardships over the past few years and I realize that a weaker man would have folded, so i commend myself !

Now I 2 give you what u want....

As everybody knows me and my lil brother "The Game" had a big fallout a few years ago. Well, in all that i always hoped that he would "wake up" and "come around"... So.. In January of this year (2 days before my birthday), he came knocking on my door. I was very accepting of him and we ended up spending a few hours talking and laughing about a few thing, old and new.
I was happy he was there, but in the back of my head I couldnt help but feel like this could just be a promo stunt for his upcoming album.
After this visit I  got 1 invitation to the studio and went to check out the stuff he had been working on for LAX. Nothing bad happened but after that night I didnt see or hear from him anymore, and it became more evident that the visit to Brazil street buwas a promo stunt when I heard lyrics like..."tell the hood im back gimmie a corner let me serve".
I sent several emails just to try to keep in contact, but minimal responses became no response. The next time I saw Jayceon was at my cousin Shannons funeral.
I was suprised to see him there because I had gotten word that the family had asked him for help with the burial and the end result was him changing his phone instead of just saying NO. I was suprised for the second time when he took a seat behind me and my dad at the funeral. But my biggest suprise came when "The Game" took to the microphone during the "comments" sesson of the service. He spoke about family and family values as if he wasnt the same dude who threw his dad and sister under the bus to sell records, or the same dude who left me for dead after the money started coming in. The minister asked that the comments be 2 minutes or less but I guess since he was a rap star he felt that the time limit didnt apply to him.Which im sure upset Shannons immediate family.
So after the parting view, I stood outside alone with my foot up against the wall.
I saw my cousin approach him and then almost immediately I saw them square off. Then the brawl started. I saw it coming but not at Shannons funeral service.
I ended up doing what I could to break it up, I even walked Jayceon to his car and used myself as a sheild because 3 or 4 dudes seemed to be holding guns.
In the end result of all this drama, The Game accused me of being part of the plot.
In my defense,I sent him an email letting him know that I had nothing to do with the situation and trying to remind that I helped break it up. but his response to that was nonchalant. In my last email, I told him to go ahead and blame me and use it as an excuse for leaving me for dead as he has.
So for everyone who thinks we are back ON and im BWS.
SORRY.
My lil brother cant be who he is if im around.
Its like if you tell a story thats partially a lie and then the person that was really a big part of the true story walks in the room. You cant keep on with your story!
He has lied to the world and I am the truth that will shame him.
I would try to keep me quiet too.
but never get it twisted.. I love my brother.
but when they dont love back, You just have to love them from long distane.

oh and... P.S. lol

no need to go into it right now cus most of u still dont even know who he is but..
good luck dude ... idk

EVERYBODY GOT FAM ISSUES ERRBODY GOT PROBLEMS, BUT WHY THE FUCK DO U SHARE YA PROBLEMS WIT US, WE GOT ENOUGH OUR PROBLEMS
ITS LIKE A SOAP OPERA.

JUST DO YA MOVES AND DONT TRY TO BUILD YA CAREER ON DRAMAS AND ISSUES. GET OF THE YA BROs SHADOW.
DO YA OWN THANG

CHUUCH
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 11:59:18 AM by bullet_wrongkind »

zilla

What's the deal with "Malone" ?

bullet_wrongkind

^^
he was once wit bws

h2k4

I re-read this and it seems a little suspect.  So he's going to wait until Malone is more famous so that he can air him out?  Sort of the same thing he tried to do with Game just to try and get his own label off the ground and get some publicity.....Very sad on his part.

oh and... P.S. lol

good luck dude ... idk

Malone was signed to BWS before the split and he was homies wit Fase and all the Brazil St niggas. Fase helped him to get his first deal and I guess he feels like Malone dont give a fuck about him no more. G Ride from BWS used to manage him too. I aint know if he still do. Then Malone featured Fase in the Malone video cos he mentions him in the song. I aint know the problem Fase has wit that.

bullet_wrongkind

Malone was signed to BWS before the split and he was homies wit Fase and all the Brazil St niggas. Fase helped him to get his first deal and I guess he feels like Malone dont give a fuck about him no more. G Ride from BWS used to manage him too. I aint know if he still do. Then Malone featured Fase in the Malone video cos he mentions him in the song. I aint know the problem Fase has wit that.

hes some sensetive nigga, addicted to attention.

Dudes been through too much bullshit. He deserves his shine. Now is his time. Look forward to hearing the B Fly tape Friday album and Greedy.

Flava In Ya Ear

Hold the fuck up! Wait a fuckin minute!..Hold up hold up!

No disrespect to you Fase buT WTF are u talkin about???

Game himself said that Fase was the one who TOLD Game that THEY tried to set him up..he never said anything about Fase plot'n on him or anything, matter fact he even said Fase helped him.

So now he sayin that Game said Fase was plot'n on him??

Wtf?

And i dont get how they exepct Game to be in the hood when he a millionaire wtf.

Whateva though. I hate talkin shit about family business cuz i dont know it all but Fase keep makin shit public so its his own fault.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: New Blog By Big Fase 100. Says Brazil St Is Back! Under Huge Reconstruction.
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2008, 01:20:20 PM »

LOOK WHO'S HATING NOW!!!

bullet_wrongkind

Re: New Blog By Big Fase 100. Says Brazil St Is Back! Under Huge Reconstruction.
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2008, 02:22:03 PM »

LOOK WHO'S HATING NOW!!!

nigga you spyin?? and stalkin me???
NO BEEF!!! KEEP IT COOL!! CALM DOWN!!! AND DO YA OWN THANG!! AND LET ME EXPRESS MASELF!! THATS JUST AN OPINION NOT HATIN!!!!!!

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This nigga bitter.......I can't believe he talkin bad on G Malone......Is he mad cause Malone has talent and can make moves with out him. As far as that family shit....it's obvious they have problems....but how you gonna talk about you love your brother...but you steady talkin bad on'em...

hrsmn_london

Game would be dead if his bro wasn't real.