Author Topic: New Blog By Big Fase 100. Says Brazil St Is Back! Under Huge Reconstruction.  (Read 1018 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

damn didnt xpect this with G MALONE tho.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

ABN

lol i guess Fase just can´t win. and to BrazilAndWilmington, why does he deserve to shine? it´s not like dude´s an immensly talented rapper or anything. he´s an internet thug that talks shit on the net and gets knocked out in the real world. and if he keeps on talking shit then why´s Game gonna fuck with him? dude should´ve kept his mouth closed and kept on rolling with Game coz then he´d be straight financially like all of the BWS cats. but instead he´s a broke and bitter guy stuck in Compton for the rest of his life.

DPGC23

INTERSTIN ON THE MALONE SHIT,

FUKIT
DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
and another thing...he said he threw his sister and father under the bus...how so?? that shit his father did...no matter how nice of a guy he is now...was mad trife...aint no way game could or should defend that...and as far as his sister go...all he was sayin...is that if she tryna rap...she was goin about it the wrong way...it sound like he was jus tryna enlighten her...people are so sensitive nowadays...he talkin bout he hasnt talked 2 game since..maybe he busy...he was and still is promoting his album...and he still gotta do a tour and shit...he doin bigger things he aint got time 2 stay in compton and keep him company...lol idk...man them niggaz need 2 communicate more and all this confusion wouldnt even be an issue...cuz thats all it is @ the end of the day... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

MarshColin

Re: New Blog By Big Fase 100. Says Brazil St Is Back! Under Huge Reconstruction.
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2008, 10:55:59 AM »
I re-read this and it seems a little suspect.  So he's going to wait until Malone is more famous so that he can air him out?  Sort of the same thing he tried to do with Game just to try and get his own label off the ground and get some publicity.....Very sad on his part.

oh and... P.S. lol

I just saw the video for "Malone" by Glasses Malone.
This is another example of disloyalty.
no need to go into it right now cus most of u still dont even know who he is but..
I DO NOT endorse Glasses Malone.
I admit, Though I did believe in him once.
good luck dude ... idk

And how the hell is Fase gonna say "most of u still dont even know who he is." Last I checked your average fan would know who Glasses Malone is before they would know who Fase is.

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Crabs in a bucket.

h2k4

and another thing...he said he threw his sister and father under the bus...how so?? that shit his father did...no matter how nice of a guy he is now...was mad trife...aint no way game could or should defend that...and as far as his sister go...all he was sayin...is that if she tryna rap...she was goin about it the wrong way...it sound like he was jus tryna enlighten her...people are so sensitive nowadays...he talkin bout he hasnt talked 2 game since..maybe he busy...he was and still is promoting his album...and he still gotta do a tour and shit...he doin bigger things he aint got time 2 stay in compton and keep him company...lol idk...man them niggaz need 2 communicate more and all this confusion wouldnt even be an issue...cuz thats all it is @ the end of the day... 8)

And his sister was so offended that she was present at Game's L.A.X. listening party(that is her, right? lol):

Yeah B Fly was at Games LAX listening party in June. They looked like family.

Glasses M

• 'G'
Re: New Blog By Big Fase 100. Says Brazil St Is Back! Under Huge Reconstruction.
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2008, 02:36:20 PM »
In response:

Fase is and will forever be my friend......

I am grateful for the things he did to advance my career.

No matter what is said, I dont have anything bad to say about him period!

I wish him and his family the best! Always have and always will!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2008, 02:37:30 PM »
That's whats up ^ Keep doing your thing Glasses!

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2008, 03:10:54 PM »
In response:

Fase is and will forever be my friend......

I am grateful for the things he did to advance my career.

No matter what is said, I dont have anything bad to say about him period!

I wish him and his family the best! Always have and always will!

thats what i call bein the bigger man...i salute u g... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

AnybodyKilla

Real talk by Fase!!!