Author Topic: IS THERE ANY GOOD LATINO MC'S TO LOOK FORWARD TO ?  (Read 1897 times)

GENERAL ZOD

IS THERE ANY GOOD LATINO MC'S TO LOOK FORWARD TO ?
« on: September 22, 2008, 11:11:30 PM »
 ???

SO PRUP

Re: IS THERE ANY GOOD LATINO MC'S TO LOOK FORWARD TO ?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 11:12:24 PM »

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 11:15:19 PM »
sick jacken
joell ortiz
sinful
guzzle
omar cruz
cynic
sondoobie
b-real

....just a few off the top....
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 11:22:03 PM »
SON DOOBIE ? COME ON NOW IM TALKING THE FUTURE OF LATINO MC'S - WHO WILL BE THE ONE TO STEP UP AND BLOW THE FUCK UP  ??? I KNOW HES OUT THERE WAITING FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT TO GO IN FOR THE KILL  :o BUT WHO IS HE ?

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 11:26:09 PM »
SON DOOBIE ? COME ON NOW IM TALKING THE FUTURE OF LATINO MC'S - WHO WILL BE THE ONE TO STEP UP AND BLOW THE FUCK UP  ??? I KNOW HES OUT THERE WAITING FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT TO GO IN FOR THE KILL  :o BUT WHO IS HE ?
aight, i thought you meant wit new music comming out.....the only 'new' latino mc's i can think of that heads arent really familair wit and are dope would be joell ortiz, guzzle, and omar cruz (sumtimes).....everyone knows sick jacken is the illest tho', but he's far from new
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 11:37:16 PM »

I like that cat Kiki Smooth outta Compton. . .

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 11:50:28 PM »
joell ortiz
Any news on him? Does he have a new deal with someone or anything? That brick bodega album was great.

KOBRA_REDRUM

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 03:04:28 AM »
WHAT UP MY NIGGA TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION

NAW MAN MOST OF THEM NIGGAZ BE IN JAIL SO MAYBE YOU GOTTA FOLLOW THERE CASES AGAINST THEM THEY ALL WILL BE OUT SOON LIKE 25 YEARS JUST WAIT AND C
NAW JUST JOKIN LIL JOKER
AINT THAT MANNY DUDES THAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
CUZ HIPHOP IS MOSTLY OWNED BY BLACKS AND WHITEYS
SO YOU KNOW THEY GOTTA BE ON A BLACK RECORDLABEL OR GO INDEPENDANT AND THATS HARD FOR A NIGGA COMING FROM THE STREETS YOU KNOW
I THINK THEY HAVE A OWN SOUND BUT TRY TO MUCH SOUNDING LIKE US OR  SOUNDING LIKE CRACKERS
I THINK B REAL THE ONLY ONE WITH HIS OWN SOUND AND THAT GOT HIM FAMOUS AS FUCK
YOU KNOW NIGGAZ BE BUMPING HIS SHIT HE A LATIN LEGEND BUT EVEN IN BLACKHIPHOP HE EARNED A LEGEND SPOT

I THINK THE RAPPERS WHO ARE LATINO COMING OUT NOW AINT THAT GOOD
JOELL ORTIZZ CAN SPIT HARD BUT HE SOUNDS TOO MUCH AS FAT JOE
AINT FAT JOE A LATINO BUT HE ALREADY FAMOUS
FROM THE WEST NOBODY REALLY GIVING THEM A CHANCE CUZ IF THEY ON TOP ITS FUCKED UP THEY REALLY BANGIN  NIGGA NOT LIKE NIGGAZ LIKE THE DOGGPOUND AND YOU KNOW ALOTTA RAPPERS REALLY DONT WANT NO TROUBLE WITH LATINOS I MEAN REAL HARD LATINOS CUZ WHE KNOW YALL YALL ALL BE BACKIN HIM UP NIGGA
WHE FIGHT AMONGST EACHOTHER NOT WITH A WHOLE RACE NIGGA
THE REAL LATIN NIGGAZ AINT GONNA GET A CHANCE I THINK CUZ SUM RAPPERS RATHER KEEP IT ON WAX

JUST REAL TALK

I AINT LATINO NIGGA I DONT DANCE LIKE THAT BUT MY GIRL DOES PRIVATE

I LOVE LATIN WOMEN MAN THEY REALLY SEXY MAN BUT SCARED THEY MIGHT GET PREGNANT
SO NO MATTER WHAT DO IT SAFE
IF YOU NEVER HAD A LATIN BEAUTY YOU MISSING ALOT MY NIGGA
DONT MATTER IF THEY SHY THEY BE WILD AS A MUTHAFUCKA PRIVATE
I THINK SUM MOMENTS YOU WOULD THINK WHAT THE FUCK WHO THE FUCK IS FUCKIN WHO HERE GODDAMN BRINGS MEMORIES MAN WITH SOME LATIN LADIES YOU GOTTA DO ALL THAT YOU GOT THEY CAN KEEP IT UP FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR I HAD LATINAS WHO TOOK SO LONG TO COME MAN HELL NO I AINT GOING FIRST NIGGA LADIES FIRST NIGGA REMEMBER THAT

M.A

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 03:25:19 AM »
M.A!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA AYE CHECK ME OUT NEW MIXTAPE JUS DROPPED W ILL WILL AND ROCKSTAR!!!!

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THEMICSAPPRENTICE

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 12:07:09 PM »
 ??? why is it blacks got biast opinions about latinos that rap , blacks use the latino culture to there advantage but when its the other way around NIGGAS start hating

Cruzito

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 12:18:17 PM »
??? why is it blacks got biast opinions about latinos that rap , blacks use the latino culture to there advantage but when its the other way around NIGGAS start hating

ummm, hmmm, tough subject, the last great latino rapper was Big Pun, and even he said, i must got black in me,
basically rap is a black culture, if anything, its a puerto Rican culture too..but something about latinos and rap, just don't collide, they don't go together like Peanut butter and mayo, its hard to explain with out using some weird stereotypes, but im sure you guys been to mexico and what not, you see how those people are down there, like the actually mexicans?? they are the farthest thing from Hip HOP LOL, in other words hip hop and mexican latinos just looks silly

now, hip hop and Puerto Ricans and Cubans looks right, I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!!! DON'T ASK ME, IT JUST DOES, they just have that rhythmn or something, they have like a same rhythm as blacks, come on now, look at the puerto ricans in PR (Daddy Yankee, Tego, Don Omar), they were raised noddin' they heads to salsa, and music played with african drums like congas, so they have that black rhythmn

mexicans were raised to banda and corridos and stuff like that, with no rhythm what so ever, there music is closely related to 'WHITE music' in america, especially down south white music like honkey tonk, Couuuuuntry music, rock ect.,

i hope this helped a lil bit,  the closes thing you'll get to good mexican hip hop is Omar Cruz he basically bit Tupac's rhymn format on the low, but with an heavy mexican accent, he's decent, but nothing like the originals at this...

look at it this way, what band would be better, a mexican mariachi, or black people playing mariachi, think of it like that

p.s. Lil Rob is the worst rapper in america, him and soulja boy should drop a cd

plus come on now, everybody knows Mexicans are very racist people...
so its like, how are you racist, but trying to use our art form, get out of here homie!  Its either you fuck with us, or you don't, make up ya mind, don't pull up in a truck and scream nigger when your bumping Tupac out your car lol, its like you got our dick in your mouth and you don't taste it or something, or you guys are jelous cuz we are muscular and big or something haha

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 12:19:38 PM »
Definately Foxx. Hes crazy! Plus you can check out Omar Cruz on Dubcnn.

champion

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 12:36:57 PM »
M.A

CHINO XL

OMAR CRUZ

PROZPECT FROM TERROR SSQUAD

and

TERMiINOLGY

TOP 5 IN THE GAME HANDS DOWN LIKE 6 30... JOELL WAS TYTE IN 07 BUT HE'S LOSING HIS BUZ BE HES STILL ILL...

I AINT A LATINO BUT I GOT MAD RESPECT FOR THE MOVEMENT MA NIGGAS SO DONT LET NO ONE TELL YOU CUZ OF YA SKIN COLOR WAT U CAN AND CANT DO... WORD UP... WE WAS IN THE SAME SITUATION...

Cruzito

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 12:42:20 PM »
M.A.? the O.C. kid?
good luck!

yeah, Cashis blew from the OC, but come on now, you couldn't pay me to believe Cashis is an legit OC niggah, that niggah got to be from LA or San Diego or somewhere out of state and just ended up in the OC punkin' mexicans and white boys around and made a name for himself, that ain't no OC niggah fa sho, who wanna bet on that,

im gonna look into that right now

M.A., you ain't no thug homie, who lied to you?
You thuggin' MA? huh?
why you talking bout poppin' guns and what not, you got guns MA?  You ever been locked down?  Im curious, cause homie looks nice on his myspace page, like a nice dude to rob, he's not thugging, Im gonna call some of the homies in Santa Ana and get his street sheet (street version of a rap sheet)  I don't believe this dude

real hiphop

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 12:44:47 PM »
ARe yall serious  CHINO XL one of the illest mc to ever breath  spits classic everytime.  joell ortiz is nice 2 but chino xl got 2 classics albums n ripped everybody to canibus crooked i royce da 59 crooked i immortal technique bun b shit everybody.  check him out n download all his shit  lol ull see thelight. COPY n PASTE these songs just to give yall a taste. first 2 are songs that leaked in his up n coming album classic shit already   third song is a song from bun b album which he destroyed everybody.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.4940/title.chino-xl-im-coming

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.5456/title.chino-xl-f-bun-b-cross-your-heart

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.4892/title.bun-b-f-chino-xl-killer-mike-bulletproof-some-hoes