Author Topic: IS THERE ANY GOOD LATINO MC'S TO LOOK FORWARD TO ?  (Read 1905 times)

juandoe

• Lil Geezy
Re: IS THERE ANY GOOD LATINO MC'S TO LOOK FORWARD TO ?
« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2008, 02:32:26 PM »
Check this dude named Coast out he's out of H-Town.  He came up under SPM's label Dopehouse.  This dude is the shit cus his actually has good content, creative, lyrical, and can sing a bit.  You can check him out at myspace.com/coastspace and check these out:

Lucky has a crazy as flow but he flosses too much check him out:

SPM was the shit too bad he's fucked up in the head haha

These are the mexican rappers I listen to.  Coast is the shit though IMO can't wait for his next mixtape to come out.  The only thing I listen to right now is Coast, Devin the Dude, Lil Wayne, Ice Cube, & SPM.  I can't listen to the shit that comes out now besides that.

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2008, 02:38:34 PM »
the reason why they dont get more exposure is cause bitch ass industry executives would hate to see latinos in bigger and better positions in this rap game - so they throw out excuses like they cant rap they cant flow americans wont buy it theres no way to market this excuses excuses excuses they rather see all our parents and such deported to there place origin but what they gonna do about the millions of us that are already born here  ???

it all it takes is the right ceo with balls out there to step up - cause theres been nothing but pussys thats why cats like mr capone e 310 west charlie row etc etc etc to many to name are out there doing all the shit on there own thats real grind when all odds are against you when media is hating when radio just gives you a hour slot every sunday - latinos will eventually get there shine the way the dirty south has  8)

real hiphop

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2008, 02:40:52 PM »
chino xl probably will but aint no one give a fuck about chino right now - especially on the west coast they aint got no love for him but ask if they got love for hi power across the whole south west and youll get your response right there - they making hella paper they on tour - they doing it XL  8)

You sure chino xl dont got love lol dude been tourin alot lately. with crooked i  which he crooked said hes lyricaly joint to he hip wit that nigga. gets love from n all over to the underground from immortal technique dj primeir   three songs wit bun b one on his album.  just had a song wit akon n pitbull for felli fel  n wc  n chamillionaire n snoop   shit alot more just do your research
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 02:46:39 PM by real hiphop »

Lgit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2008, 03:01:27 PM »
the reason why they dont get more exposure is cause bitch ass industry executives would hate to see latinos in bigger and better positions in this rap game - so they throw out excuses like they cant rap they cant flow americans wont buy it theres no way to market this excuses excuses excuses they rather see all our parents and such deported to there place origin but what they gonna do about the millions of us that are already born here  ???

it all it takes is the right ceo with balls out there to step up - cause theres been nothing but pussys thats why cats like mr capone e 310 west charlie row etc etc etc to many to name are out there doing all the shit on there own thats real grind when all odds are against you when media is hating when radio just gives you a hour slot every sunday - latinos will eventually get there shine the way the dirty south has  8)

capone e? wait a god damn minute, you think capone e is good hip hop music?
what the fuck are you smoking on homie?  thats why you won't get deals, because of wack mcs like mr capone e and that chihuahua looking dude, whats his name...lil rob

Guzzle actually got skills, but come on now, mr capone e?  the people who buy those cds barely know english, mexicans who know good english buy the real rap music or what you call 'black hip hop'. 

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2008, 04:01:40 PM »
hip hop is hip hop there aint mexican rap its prix like you that label shit out of fear and haterd im not saying that mr capone e is a lyrical god but the boy got hustle and hes bringing alot more cats with him that do got better flows than him you could hate all you want but you still wont be able to get rid of all these dudes on the come up you think ur stupid comments can stop a movement  :D think a again hoe you think the mexican american struggle is not a worthy one - we are the backbone of america we hard workers wheather it be mowing lawns or smuggling majors amounts of dope in the country  - SO STOP BEING A INSECT

macadomusic

• 'G'
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2008, 04:11:51 PM »
I fux wit a couple of ese rappers.  I like some of Mr CAPONE -E, SOME lIL Rob, Omar Cruz is pretty cool, hell La Raza is still one of the flyies songs EVER. I just wish there wwere more eese rappers that had flows and didnt rely on wacc ass love songs to get airplay. Thats the shit i cant stand. Alot of these love song are the waccest. I got a mexican rapper in my camp nnamed Young Mic. I'll post some of his shit soon. Even he don fucc wit too many ese rappers cuzz they not really bringin that heat. But i'm currently lookin for some good litin rappers so if you want beats hollarr at me annd sendd me a link to peep out your trax

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2008, 04:14:54 PM »
 8)

Kaizer Sose

« Reply #112 on: September 29, 2008, 05:01:36 PM »
FOR THE RECORD, YA BOY KAIZER SOSE GOT NOTHIN' BUT LOVE FOR THE LATIN COMMUNITY, AND THE LATIN COMMUNITY HAS SHOWN YA BOY NOTHING BUT LOVE!

SO I MADE SURE I BRUSHED UP ON MY ESPANOL AND HIT YALL WITH A LATIN CLUB BANGER!! ALONG SIDE WITH A GEM STAR FROM THE HIT SONG "OYE MI CANTO" BY NORE FT. GEM STAR , DADDY YANKEE AND NINA SKY!

CHECK IT OUT AND THANKS FOR THE LOVE!

"ALL OF YA" (TO'A) - KAIZER SOSE FT. GEM STAR

LATINOS STAND UP!

*PS lol, this one is for the sexy latinas! ;)

Majesty

« Reply #113 on: September 29, 2008, 05:18:43 PM »

8)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 05:28:38 PM by Majesty »

Wild Luke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #114 on: September 29, 2008, 05:21:42 PM »
FOR THE RECORD, YA BOY KAIZER SOSE GOT NOTHIN' BUT LOVE FOR THE LATIN COMMUNITY, AND THE LATIN COMMUNITY HAS SHOWN YA BOY NOTHING BUT LOVE!

SO I MADE SURE I BRUSHED UP ON MY ESPANOL AND HIT YALL WITH A LATIN CLUB BANGER!! ALONG SIDE WITH A GEM STAR FROM THE HIT SONG "OYE MI CANTO" BY NORE FT. GEM STAR , DADDY YANKEE AND NINA SKY!

CHECK IT OUT AND THANKS FOR THE LOVE!

"ALL OF YA" (TO'A) - KAIZER SOSE FT. GEM STAR

LATINOS STAND UP!

*PS lol, this one is for the sexy latinas! ;)

WTF ???  This shit is hot! you're not latino? how the fuck you get down like that homie, brushed up on your spanish my ass!
I like this shit, that 2nd dude killed it in spanish

Wild Luke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2008, 05:23:16 PM »

8)

i would fuck the shit out of this bitch's mouth, i love tough gangsta girls!
she look cool on the you tube, her mouth lol

Wild Luke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2008, 05:28:30 PM »
ok, this guy from your song is hot Gem Star, I found this one through your video of him and some other latin dude

sickboyhpg

• 'G'
« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2008, 05:42:47 PM »
FIRST OF ALL MR.CAPONE-E GOTS FANS FROM ALL RACES WHITE, BLACKS, BROWN I SEE THEM AT SHOWS SO DON'T GET RACIST!! AND SAY THAT IT ONLY CATERS TO LATINOS.. BLACKS AND OTHERS HAVE SLANGS ALSO THAT DOESN'T FIT AMERICA ENGLISH STANDARDS BUT THAT'S THERE ENVIORMENT.. MR.CAPONE-E HI POWER HAVE SKILL AND IF PEOPLE BUY THIER MUSIC THAT MEANS THEY HAVE LOYAL FANS THAT BUMP THIER STUFF I AIN'T GONNA KNOCK ANYONE ELSE BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY IF THEY ARE ON A MAJOR RECORD LABEL THAT IS THE MOSTLY THE ONLY REASON THEY SELL!! PERIOD THEY GOT MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FINANCED IN THEM TO BRAIN WASH THE CONSUMER AND MAKE THEM BELIEVE THIS IS AND THAT....... HI POWER IS A UNDERGROUND MIXTAPE STLYE LABEL WITH NO PROMOTIONS NO MILLION DOLLAR ADDS NO PAYOLA NO INTERNET SUPPORT EXPECT FOR FANS THAT CREATED WEBSITE TO CATER TO CHICANO RAP AND STUFF  THEY HAVE REAL LISTENERS AND REAL FANS AND REAL SUPPORT HI POWER IS SELLING RECORDS AND THE OTHER RAPPERS THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THE BEST AND GOT GOOD LYRICS WHICH I AIN'T GONNA KNOCK YOU GOT TO SELL RECORDS TO PROVE YOUR LYRICS ARE LIKED.... YOU CAN HAVE GUYS IN HERE HATE CAPONE-E LYRICS WHICH  I FEEL ARE TIGHT! AND ONE OF THE BEST IN MY OPINION ANYWAYS, AND MILLONS OF OTHER FANS WOULD AGREE BUT SALE RECORDS THEN TALK  WE KNOW RAPPERS HAVE THIER OWN FANS AND THERE OWN PROMOTIONAL TEAMS ONLINE PROMOTING BUT DON'T HATE TO TRY TO MAKE YOUR ARTIST LOOK BETTER THAT IS RULE 1 RESPECT OTHERS FOR YOU TO EARN RESPECT!! AND HI POWER IS DOING IT INDEPENDENTLY REMEMBER INDEPENDENTLY WHICH LOTS OF RAPPERS ARE DOING AND TRYING AND YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE A RAPPER IT'S HARD BUT THE SUCCESS WITH HI POWER IS THERE NOW IF THEY WERE SIGNED TO A BILLON DOLLAR LABEL WITH MILLONS BEHIND IT LIKE MOST SUCCESSFUL ARTIST HI POWER WOULD BE BIGGER BUT THEY ARE
ONE OF THE ONLY LABELS THAT ARE SUCCESSFULL INDEPENDENTLY...(TRUE)
ARTIST LIKE MR.CAPONE-E AND MR.CRIMINAL HAVE GROWN AND SOLD RECORDS INDEPENDENTLY

REMEMBER THAT WHETHER YOU ARE BLACK LATINO OR WHITE OR OTHER IT'S ALL RESPECT YOU CAN'T HATE THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER

AND THESE ROOM FOR EVERYONE AND REMEMBER LATINOS ARE THE BIGGEST MINORITY AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ARE LIVING IN AMERICANO SOON REMEMBER THAT

Wild Luke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2008, 06:01:13 PM »
HABLANDO BIEN CLARO, TU ERES UN MALDITO PALOMO!^^^^^

QUE MALDITA HABLAERA!
miiira lambonazo! ese tiguere de kien tu ta hablando ni es latino palomazo! ese maldito palomo es de Pakistan mamaguevazo!
yo Escucho la verdadera hip hop latino, me entiende palomo!, que se joda todas esa vaina fekera que tu escucha!
hay unos mexicanos que le mete brutal, pero esos tragaleches no da la maldita liga!  TU NO SABES LO QUE ES LIRICA MANITO!
ESSSTO EH LO QUE SE LLAMA LIRICA PA'K APRENDAZ!

CALLE ES CALLE (THE STREETS ARE THE STREETS)

SOMOS DE CALLE (WE ARE FROM THE STREETS!)

OK!?

Wild Luke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2008, 06:20:59 PM »
THE BEST
EL MEJOR RAPERO LATINO!!!!!!
THE BEST LATIN RAPPER PERIOOOOOOD!

el LAPIZ Conciente, straight from LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA (THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC), in the Carribean for the dummies, right next to Puerto Rico and Jamaica

this niggah is a fucking lyrical problem, name one mexican rapper que le da liga, de verdad! (that can see him, really !)
who? where he at, put his music, nobody is fukin' with this dude

CALLE ES CALLE (THE STREETS ARE THE STREETS)

listen to this shit!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!

watch this if you think you live in the hood, this is the real hood
SANTO DOMINGO LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA!!!

FUCK A GUN, YOU EVER GET HIT WITH A MACHETE IN TU BARRIO LAMMMMMMMMMMBON!

COME TO MY HOOD!