Author Topic: IS THERE ANY GOOD LATINO MC'S TO LOOK FORWARD TO ?  (Read 1862 times)

Wild Luke

• Lil Geezy
Re: IS THERE ANY GOOD LATINO MC'S TO LOOK FORWARD TO ?
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2008, 06:34:41 PM »

IM SO HOOD (DOMINICAN STYLE, STRAIGHT FROM THE PROJECTS OF SANTO DOMINIGO LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA)
IN ENGLISH

Wild Luke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #121 on: September 29, 2008, 07:22:00 PM »

stop playin, Esto es lo real (this is that real shit!)
"we was just vibin' and the zone, and they wanted to get it on!" lol this shit 'ta heavy manito!! word a mi maldita madre!

2pac4life08

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #122 on: September 29, 2008, 07:40:53 PM »
FOR THE RECORD, YA BOY KAIZER SOSE GOT NOTHIN' BUT LOVE FOR THE LATIN COMMUNITY, AND THE LATIN COMMUNITY HAS SHOWN YA BOY NOTHING BUT LOVE!

SO I MADE SURE I BRUSHED UP ON MY ESPANOL AND HIT YALL WITH A LATIN CLUB BANGER!! ALONG SIDE WITH A GEM STAR FROM THE HIT SONG "OYE MI CANTO" BY NORE FT. GEM STAR , DADDY YANKEE AND NINA SKY!

CHECK IT OUT AND THANKS FOR THE LOVE!

"ALL OF YA" (TO'A) - KAIZER SOSE FT. GEM STAR

LATINOS STAND UP!

*PS lol, this one is for the sexy latinas! ;)

lol at this idiot right here trying promote his shit by saying he brushed up on his spanish lmfao!!!!

Wild Luke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #123 on: September 29, 2008, 07:56:57 PM »
FOR THE RECORD, YA BOY KAIZER SOSE GOT NOTHIN' BUT LOVE FOR THE LATIN COMMUNITY, AND THE LATIN COMMUNITY HAS SHOWN YA BOY NOTHING BUT LOVE!

SO I MADE SURE I BRUSHED UP ON MY ESPANOL AND HIT YALL WITH A LATIN CLUB BANGER!! ALONG SIDE WITH A GEM STAR FROM THE HIT SONG "OYE MI CANTO" BY NORE FT. GEM STAR , DADDY YANKEE AND NINA SKY!

CHECK IT OUT AND THANKS FOR THE LOVE!

"ALL OF YA" (TO'A) - KAIZER SOSE FT. GEM STAR

LATINOS STAND UP!

*PS lol, this one is for the sexy latinas! ;)

lol at this idiot right here trying promote his shit by saying he brushed up on his spanish lmfao!!!!

that shit is ill bro, a black dude metiendole duro en espanol, shiit, im feeling it
thats called talent estupido frustrau!

Sose, sigue pa lante en lo tuyo papa, tu sabes k los dominicanos te respalda en cualker cosa panito!
No le de mente a na lo k ta diciendo este mexicano palomo haha!

papa , sigue maaaaaaatandolos!

tan infermo de hate!

en ingles:
Sose keep doing your thing homie, you know that us Dominicans got ya back and whateva the fuck homie!
Don't pay this bitch ass motherfuka no mind

keep killing these motherfuckaz

they infected with hate

i bump that chicken song panito! from the mixtape.

mucho respeto bro!

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #124 on: September 30, 2008, 01:08:41 AM »
espumate : venom feat conejo

lado a lado : venom

LONDON!

« Reply #125 on: September 30, 2008, 04:39:42 AM »
all i know is latino's and blacks in the carribean, south and central america's and africa and human beings from those places in the dispora in the west are all from the same family tree, we're all human being brothers and sisters, we've got similar cultures and history, don't care what no one says, its all about oneness and unity, unity is strength, strength in numbers, but no fake shit, you're only as strong as the weakest link in your chain ma niggas

but yeah, wild luke has put me up onto certain shit, for real, i don't speak spanish and i'm not latino but i'm definetly going to learn spanish, french and portugese along wit some z(zambian languages) shit and zulu to link my brothers and sisters later on down the line in pan africanist organizations way later on in life when i have enough money, when i've got enough p's(money) to get those movements on and poppin, off the ground, you see what i'm saying

big up all my latinos in the states, south and central america and the carribean, new york, you know, all my netas and latin kings in ny, my latin kings in chi-town and connecticut, its all good, big up all my maravilla's, sureno's, norteno's and 18th street and ms crews in cali aswell, big up all my latino's full stop, whatever you're doing, you know this, its real

people need to be up on frankie kructhes from bk, ny aswell, he's got talent aswell and yeah, hi powered are big too and should be getting more support from hip hop media outlets

sickboyhpg

• 'G'
« Reply #126 on: September 30, 2008, 05:02:58 AM »
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT LONDON THAT'S RIGHT HI POWER

LONDON!

« Reply #127 on: September 30, 2008, 05:17:44 AM »
no doubt

Wild Luke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #128 on: September 30, 2008, 08:33:03 AM »

this is what happens when a drug dealer gets killed in PR, the whole projects is on the block letting off shots!
Carribean gangsta shit!

everybody you see in this video ended up getting killed, thats the sad part of watching this shit, but thats the life of a G, you live by the gun, you die by the gun, this whole housing project got taken over by another project up the street, and killed all these niggahs, back in '95, and some residence in the projects go pissed that they be selling drugs, and having shoot outs with the other projects across the street, so a lil group got locked up and killed in Oso Blanco (white bear) the largest federal prison in Puerto Rico, cuz PR is a part of the United States of America for those not knowing, and its a very small island, like the size of connecticuite the state BUT has more crime then any american state or city, no where in the USA is worst than Puerto Rico, thats a fact.  and New york city has the most housing projects, 2nd. is Puerto Rico, 3rd is Chicago.  and the projects out there ain't like the LA ones, you can't just drive through, like niggahs will really stop you if they don't know you because the drug business is so serious in PR on some tony montana shit, colombia boats hit PR every day!  not to mention the 1,000 of immigrants coming from Dominican republic everyday to sell drugs in PR, shits outta hand

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #129 on: September 30, 2008, 12:32:16 PM »
bottom line theres alot of good latino mc's out there

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #130 on: September 30, 2008, 04:18:32 PM »
oh most definitely its just that all  chicano rappers are basura

13BULLETS

« Reply #131 on: September 30, 2008, 04:22:06 PM »
 8) 8)  Conejo "Real OG"

13BULLETS

« Reply #132 on: September 30, 2008, 04:29:51 PM »
  You Out of Your Fucking Mind?!ESE!!!
Conejo "Real OG"

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #133 on: September 30, 2008, 05:15:58 PM »
8) 8)  Conejo "Real OG"

cool beat nice flow i need to check out more of this guys work

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #134 on: September 30, 2008, 05:44:11 PM »
  You Out of Your Fucking Mind?!ESE!!!
Conejo "Real OG"

you joking holmes......... serio? today april fools day or something eye must be missing something