Poll

MEMBERS VOTE FOR ONE OF THESE ARTIST /VOTE FOR YOUR BEST RAPPER (YOU GOT 5 CHOICES)

CROOKED I (TREACHEROUS ,DYNASTY-C.O.B)
17 (38.6%)
EASTWOOD (SELF MADE RECORDS )
6 (13.6%)
SPIDER LOC (G UNIT WEST BAYMAAC)
3 (6.8%)
JAY ROCK (TOP DAWG ENT.)
5 (11.4%)
LIL EAZY E(VIRGIN)
0 (0%)
BIG SYKE (TREACHEROUS RECORDS)
3 (6.8%)
MC EIHT
0 (0%)
211(CTE ENT.)
0 (0%)
MITCHY SLICK
3 (6.8%)
TECH N9NE ( CAN RAP GOOD)
7 (15.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: September 29, 2008, 07:32:43 PM

Author Topic: VOTE FOR YOUR BEST RAPPER (YOU GOT 5 CHOICES)  (Read 298 times)

KOBRA_REDRUM

• Lil Geezy
VOTE FOR YOUR BEST RAPPER (YOU GOT 5 CHOICES)
« on: September 22, 2008, 07:32:43 PM »
THE CHOICE AINT THAT HARD I THINK ITS JUST YOUR PERSONAL CHOICE BUT TAKE YOUR TIME

THESE ARE REAL GREAT ARTIST WHO CAN RAP THEY ALL PROVED IT WITH ATLEAST ONE TRACK YOU FEEL ME

THERE IS ALLOT OF MUSIC VLOTING AROUND SO JUST DONT MIND THAT SOME AINT GOT NO ALBUM OUT WITH YOUR CHOICE

5 GOT AN ALBUM OUT THATS THE NIGGA JAY ROCK THINK PEOPLE KNOW HIM A LIL BIT SOME CUZ OF LIL WAYNE LOL ITS ALL GOOD
BIG SYKE IS FROM THUG LIFE HE HAD ALOTTA MUSIC OUT AND AN FEW ALBUM TOO ,  MC EIHT WELL KNOWN HE A VETERAN KNOW HAD LIKE MORE THAN 10 ALBUMS OUT.MITCHY SLICK RELEASED AN ALBUM TOO.TECHN9NE FROM THE WESTCOAST CAN SPITT HARD BUT GOTTA ADMIT THAT NIGGA A FREAK SOMETIMES

SO MAKE A CHOICE WHO YOU THINK IS THE BEST AND JUST GOT YOUR VOTE

PUT ONE ARTIST ABOVE THE REST MAKE HIM YOUR VOTE

IF YOU WANNE VOTE BUT DONT KNOW THE ARTIST DOWNLOAD SUM MUSIC ON DUBCCN AND LISTEN TO THESE WESTCOAST ARTIST AND TAKE YOUR TIME AND VOTE WHEN YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE READY

YOU CAN EXPLAIN WHY YOU MADE THAT CHOICE BUT ITS ALL UP TO YOU

THE POLL GONNA RUN FOR 7 DAYZ SO AT THE END YOU WILL C THE WINNER OF THIS POLL

KEEP IT REAL

WEST UP                                                                                                                                                      POLL NOW

KOBRA_REDRUM

• Lil Geezy
Re: VOTE FOR YOUR BEST RAPPER (YOU GOT 5 CHOICES)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 07:34:32 PM »
INSTEAD OF 5 I MADE IT 10 MY NIGGA LOL ITS MAYBE BETTER MORE CHOICES FOR YOU ITS ALL GOOD

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 07:35:55 PM »
this have to be JOKE lil easy and spider there 8)
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

KOBRA_REDRUM

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 07:44:07 PM »
I FEEL YOU BUT SOME PEOPLE DO LIKE THEM SO YOU KNOW HE MAYBE GONNA SCORE HIGH YOU NEVER KNOW

ALOTTA PEOPLE MAKING TREADS ABOUT SPIDER SO GOTTA BE A LIL BIT LOVE THERE

I KNOW ALOTTA PEOPLE DONT LIKE LIL EAZY OR SPIDER LOC BUT THEY FROM THE WEST AND MAYBE IN SUM NEIGHBOR HOODS THEY BUMP HIS SHIT

STAY REPRESENTING THE COAST WESTCOAST FOR LIFE ON MY MOMMA NIGGA

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 07:56:25 PM »
Spider Loc
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 08:12:35 PM »
Big Syke

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 08:16:29 PM »
THE GAME

but from the list I voted for Crooked I.

KOBRA_REDRUM

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 08:33:46 PM »
WHATS UP tharealsupr

so you like that track called bullshit & nonsense aaight its a cool track

sweetheart you look good you got a nice body you know what i am looking at

your body is bangin your man gotta happy as fuck especially at night

you got a sweet face nice lips beautiful eyez nice skin you look god damn sexy baby

you got more pictures wanne see them you aint got one buttnaked just jokin baby

you are legal tho cuz i aint like r.kelly i dont go down like that

if not i was just talkin to somebody els who not you

whats ya age ? how old are you ? you aint no lil kid i hope

i rather murder somebody than fuck a lil kid you feel me

nice for showing your support to a rapper in this case the nigga from g unit

nice nice nice all that who ...................

KOBRA_REDRUM

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 09:13:20 PM »
Fresco respect for your choice BIG SYKE one of them real niggaz def.

thought he was already out nigga but fuck that he out so its all good respect to coldum187 aka big hutch leader of above the law formely ruthless than deathrow after that they i think got independant or back at ruthless much respect to all members of atl there album is soon out

for fool i_m a vet yeah i didnt put the game on it cuz he already has a large fanbase just check the selling of his albums and his money
i really love to c more new westcoast rappers come up cuz compared to how much rappers the eastcoast got whe outnumbered who is famous in the whole nation
i didnt put bishop lamont cuz alotta people would vote just becuz he signed to dr.dre aftermath not like spider loc got signed but really an artist of dr.dre
spider just a soldier of the eastcoast 50 cent and bishop a rapper signed to aftermath dr.dre
i would put him up but i thought leave it nigga gonna get dr.dre productions so you know and he gonna be overrated probly just cuz of dr.dre
i dont feel like he could be the voice of the westcoast the ghetto or just black man on the westcoast
same with the game he thinks he is the westcoast but that aint exactly true he a great rapper but he bangs his hood but his hood dont want him just read big fase 100 blog and thats the boss of the gang my nigga. so the game gotta find a new blood gang or piru gang
he tellin he a blood piru but where you from nigga
nice vote he one of the rappers who just earned a spot he real he smart he the greatest battle rapper and one of the best rappers on the west
crooked i gotta come up in this poll first or second or third thats my opinion

keep on voting dont mind me

keep it gangsta 24-7 watch ya back
never

KOBRA_REDRUM

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 09:16:10 PM »

thought he was already out nigga but fuck that he out so its all good respect to coldum187 aka big hutch leader of above the law formely ruthless than deathrow after that they i think got independant or back at ruthless much respect to all members of atl there album is soon out

for fool i_m a vet yeah i didnt put the game on it cuz he already has a large fanbase just check the selling of his albums and his money
i really love to c more new westcoast rappers come up cuz compared to how much rappers the eastcoast got whe outnumbered who is famous in the whole nation
i didnt put bishop lamont cuz alotta people would vote just becuz he signed to dr.dre aftermath not like spider loc got signed but really an artist of dr.dre
spider just a soldier of the eastcoast 50 cent and bishop a rapper signed to aftermath dr.dre
i would put him up but i thought leave it nigga gonna get dr.dre productions so you know and he gonna be overrated probly just cuz of dr.dre
i dont feel like he could be the voice of the westcoast the ghetto or just black man on the westcoast
same with the game he thinks he is the westcoast but that aint exactly true he a great rapper but he bangs his hood but his hood dont want him just read big fase 100 blog and thats the boss of the gang my nigga. so the game gotta find a new blood gang or piru gang
he tellin he a blood piru but where you from nigga
nice vote he one of the rappers who just earned a spot he real he smart he the greatest battle rapper and one of the best rappers on the west
crooked i gotta come up in this poll first or second or third thats my opinion

keep on voting dont mind me

keep it gangsta 24-7 watch ya back
throw the westcoast sign in the air like it is a gangsign

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 09:23:45 PM »

Sure, Big Syke is the dopeness when he raps over good beats!

Else, yeah my signature is getting old, I should change it! Lol

MarshColin

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2008, 11:41:16 PM »
Not even gonna vote because the choices you gave are a joke. How the hell did Spider Loc, Lil Eazy, MC Eiht, & Big Syke all end up on this list? Sure Eiht and Syke did some classic shit in their day but they aren't on some best rapper shit now, or even back then. Thanks for the laugh though.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 11:42:06 AM »
Not even gonna vote because the choices you gave are a joke. How the hell did Spider Loc, Lil Eazy, MC Eiht, & Big Syke all end up on this list? Sure Eiht and Syke did some classic shit in their day but they aren't on some best rapper shit now, or even back then. Thanks for the laugh though.

The title of the thread says vote for YOUR best rapper so if you're not feeling them then that's why they're not YOUR best rapper pick somebody else
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 11:43:16 AM »
6. None of the above

Cruzito

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 11:44:17 AM »
None of the above!