Author Topic: RAPPERS THAT NEED TO PACK UP THEIR BAGS  (Read 1127 times)

Ratio

• Lil Geezy
Re: RAPPERS THAT NEED TO PACK UP THEIR BAGS
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2008, 08:41:04 PM »
2 more

11. Lil Rob (I was gon' for a minute, now im back let me hit it) throw that shit right out the window on the freeway, BASURA! (trash in spanish)
12. Bishop Lamont (What is he doing?  like don't get me wrong, he seems like a really cool guy, has some lyrics, but he isn't ready for professional rap, not at all.  Sounds like the laziest mc to ever touch the mic from the West, not feeling him)

that wasn't lil rob that was bash...but I take it you probably want both to quit...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 09:18:24 PM by Ratio »

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2008, 09:07:10 PM »

40 Cocc
P. Titty or whateva the fucc his name is

;D :laugh:

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2008, 03:08:19 AM »

Dre
Wayne
Soulja Boy
Plies
Lil Boosie
Webbie
Trick Daddy
Rick Ross
T-Pain
Hurricane Chris (well he practically gone lol, nigga aint nowhere to be seen since the BET Hip-Hop awards last year)
DJ Khaled (not a rapper but that nigga annoying)
T.I.
Trick Daddy (he was aight back in the day but now he just one of many coon ass mufuckas)
Akon
Flo Rida
Pitbull
Brisco
Spider Loc
Big Paybaac
40 Glocc (nigga can rap but he a straight female)
Young Dre
Tyga
Birdman
Yung Berg
Bow Wow
Gorilla Zoe
Yung Joc
David Banner (i know he a producer but he needs to stop rappin then)
Chris Brown (not a rapper, but dude cant sing for SHIT, but he a teen hearthrob thats why he's relevant)
Rihanna (not a rapper, the bitch is fine to look at but chicks only like her cuz of her new image and style, she cant sing, perform or anything)
Trina (bitch wack, she was aight back then but that "i love suckin dicks and rap about it" gimmick is done with)
Too Short
Diddy

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2008, 12:53:00 AM »
I'm actually being nice on here.  a dj & producer added.
Yung Joc.  He seems like some fake-ass balla.  Only has 2 good songs, it's going down[I was corrupted] & coffee shop. #11 or 12 on his 2nd cd was alright.  Rest of his songs blow.
Soulja Fag.  no explanation necessary.
ja rule.  Fell off after beef with aftermath.
Knocturnal. Don't hate dude or think he sucks. Can't get into his songs.  I guess neither can everybody else.  I remember when I went to tower records b4 they went out of business. Whole lot of his albums were laying there, same thing with Brokeback Mountain dvd's.
Busta Rhymes.  After ELE, he fell off with the albums.  Worse, he did a garbage song with the Pussywhack Dolls.
Flo Rida.  That song low, overrated.  Just cause he got that very racist corrupt state tatooed on his back doesn't make him a good rapper. And that other song that was considered good.  Nothing personal, but he's just not all that great.
Sun NY.  WHOOP DE DARN DOO.  Add a sun to the nasty ass Skankee cap & he's automatically a good marketable rapper?!  Jermaine Dupri chose him over Joell Ortiz?! :loco:
Jermaine Dupri mainly needs 2 go cause i'm sick & tired of hearing that 'DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS' junk every single time in his beats.  And he's with someone who's too good 4 him.
D-12 unless they change & go strictly serious rap like Fight Music & stop doing crap rap like my band.
G unit.  Unless they do some major reconstruction.
spyder joke.  Hey everyone else is saying him.  Heck, G unit don't even use him in their albums
Benzero
lil' wack as fuck.  How is it a rapper who sounds awful lyrically getting album sales.  Well i've been around a lotta people with bad hearing.
master p. 
slurricane chris.  I still wanna pour some powder in my right hand & slap him silly for doing 1 of the gayest songs ever in a bay bay.
Young Dro.  Still wanna knock him the fuck out with an iron glove for doing the worst song ever shoulder lean.
Dj Khaled.  Only good thing he done is holla at me.  But the we major & we something else.  :puke:
producer Jazze Phag.  Needs 2 get powderslapped for always saying 'Ladies & Gentlemen' in every song.
camron.  Using tigers lions bears oh my in a song :camp: & saying he wouldn't call the cops if he found out that a serial killer is living next door to him.  Instead he said he'll move.  He could gain fans by getting a criminal off the streets.
Think that's it.  Some of the old rappers, they don't really need 2 make albums anymore, they getting paid off other stuff. 
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 12:58:37 AM by DJ SUGAFREE QUIK »

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2008, 01:35:12 AM »
all ya'll hatin.. fuck outta here.. artist u namin are makin money.. and got fans.. u don't like.. u dont listen to it.. u like.. u bump.. yess kiddy.. every rapper that been named got atleast one good song.. from spider loc to Tony Yayo.. and whatever u peeps are hanging on the trees

Miez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2008, 04:24:25 AM »
why did some of you say spice 1  ???
he's still one of the greatest
and keak da sneak...i love that guy

i'd say
the game
g-unit
kanye west
p diddy
soulja boy
that guy who did the song with t-pain..and tpain, not a rapper but please stop doing whatever u do
snoop dogg
cam'ron lol
young jeezy and that joc guy too

too lazy to think of more

ABN

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2008, 04:35:41 AM »
this shit´s stupid. and probably done a bunch of times already. thread´s closed.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 04:37:52 AM by ABN »