Author Topic: REQUEST CREDITS : Big Pokey - Evacuation Notice  (Read 1906 times)

Jome

REQUEST CREDITS : Big Pokey - Evacuation Notice
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2008, 10:57:48 AM »
Well, that sure made the thread messy..

tonyfett, why don't you make a list of those credit requests, and then I can split off all those posts you made into a new thread, and link to that thread in the Request index with a link called "Tracklist/Covers to tonyfetts album request", cuz all those posts kinda clogged up the whole thread..  :-\
And it's easier for people wanting to fulfill requests to look at one list, instead of browsing through 3 pages..

maudizzle

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2008, 11:17:57 AM »
Well, that sure made the thread messy..

tonyfett, why don't you make a list of those credit requests, and then I can split off all those posts you made into a new thread, and link to that thread in the Request index with a link called "Tracklist/Covers to tonyfetts album request", cuz all those posts kinda clogged up the whole thread..  :-\
And it's easier for people wanting to fulfill requests to look at one list, instead of browsing through 3 pages..

It were all seperate threads. I merged them into this one. The first one and a half page were filled with REQUEST CREDITS topics :-\

tonyfett

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2008, 01:48:12 PM »
that's is just to complete new albums on the vault list
Thanks for that to help me to find that

davida.b.

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2008, 10:00:50 PM »
I'll add most of these to the list, but I'm gonna leave some off, as they seemingly don't have anything to do with hip-hop (I don't care if Ne-Yo produced a song, Celine Dion is a no no)

maudizzle

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2008, 06:33:36 AM »
I'll add most of these to the list, but I'm gonna leave some off, as they seemingly don't have anything to do with hip-hop (I don't care if Ne-Yo produced a song, Celine Dion is a no no)

Keep it R&B and hip hop. If you'd add all the albums with Stargate and Rodney Jerkins productions the index of The Vault would look like a list of pop albums.

tonyfett

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2008, 01:21:25 PM »

i know dat men (for celine dion)  but thanks you if you help me to find all my requests/..............

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2008, 06:14:08 AM »
We need a Mark Baston Production CV

Jome

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2008, 04:07:07 PM »
thanks, missed it before