Author Topic: Has crooked I gained or lost fans in the past few years?  (Read 472 times)

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Has crooked I gained or lost fans in the past few years?
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2008, 03:25:20 AM »
lost fans, people are tired of him, hes a mixtape rapper thats all

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Has crooked I gained or lost fans in the past few years?
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2008, 09:55:40 AM »
see what caught my attention with your post is the canibus part.

first off sly, crooked, chino and canibus are all dope rappers/mc's!

but canibus especially, look at all the hard work he's put it and where he's at. 
hes:
-puttin out heat
-releasin albums
-doin tours
and big things

he didnt wait for kurupt/ras kass/killah priest for the 4 horseman project, he didnt wait for noone, he put in work.

thats the different wit the others, they havent as much or at all, (tha way the fans see it, I mean where the fuck is a crooked I album)

so yeah he did lose fans big time, and at the end of the day hes to blame.  I still think hes one of the dopest, and if he drops ima cop it, but he's wastin time!

Well... It's funny. Your story is exactly my story. I was there on day one when Crooked I came out but lost interest when he was signed to Tha Row. Crooked I is a good rapper. But he is no mainstream material (same with Sly Boogy, Canibus, Chino XL...) It's a shame. I don't care about mixtapes or free music. I only care about quality music. The day I check for new Crooked I music is when his first album drops. Until then... No Crooked I for me.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.