Author Topic: you guys keep saying there are dope chicano rappers SHOW N PROVE then  (Read 3562 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: you guys keep saying there are dope chicano rappers SHOW N PROVE then
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2008, 06:16:35 PM »
SICK JACKEN IS THE BEST 1 HANDS DOWN,PEEP HIM OUT

DPGC23
you have to admit there is something the sets sick jacken apart from the rest of them bald headed tatted fools.............. he got flow he can deliver.............eye can bump his shit............ eye dont consider him like those other whack fools........but none the less he is mexican and got a shaved head.............so he can get added so far we got tha mexakinz, sick jacken, amanda perez (nominated by eye)................... that spm nigga is basura.......

How the fuck can you put Amanda Perez on the list when your talking about Chicano rappers????...makes me really have second thoughts about your judgment...but yea Sick is hands down the best Chicano/Latin rapper on the West...one of the best rappers period...
eye dont know if you realize but eye did that out of desperation to help you guys out. of course she doesnt rap.............she sings......... there were only two considered nice (NOT A GOOD LOOK) so eye threw in amanda perez singing ability to help out you guys out.

Wow...thanks for the charity...you don't even care about Chicano/Latin rappers or their music...you just get a kick out of shitting on people...to me it seems like you not happy with yourself so you got to bring down other people...that let's me know either your a lil kid or your opinion is just worthless...and just to get somethings straight...just cuz Black rappers are tight (which your probably Black) doesn't mean you had anything to with that...that doesn't make you or your opinion any better then anyone...like Latin rappers have to get your approval???...get off the high horse....if you don't like it don't bump it...simple as that...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP INCLUDING LATIN AS A WHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! were talkin about CHICANOs particularly for a reason. LIKE eye said when you say Latin or latino etc. you including niggas like pun, cuban linx, pitbull, fat joe, THIRSTIN HOWL, Joel ortiz etc........... WE ALREADY THESE NIGGAS CAN ROCK THE MIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody know niggas from PR,<DR,CUBA can do they thing. Oh now eye get it.........you tryin to including everybody as whole to make up for the short comings of chicano cholo , mayete hating rappers.....ok eye get it now........... your right eye dont give a shit about chicano rappers but EYE  GIVE A FUCK ABOUT latino ( PR, DR, CUBA, BELIZE, PANAMA etc. ) rappers basically non cholos. so dont get that twisted............... solomente CHICANOS, tu comprendes now?

Alright now I see where you're coming from...alot of the cholo rap is based on prison standards which include and separation of browns and blacks....in that case as far as good cholo rapper its pretty much is what it is...either you like it or you don't...it seems like they don't care for skill more then street cred...but like I said, it is what it is...
you get my point

Kool Beenz

« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2008, 02:26:14 PM »
look dog me and your dad mow lawns for a living so dont bring that up - you say the type of shit a lames says to fit in with the prodominant black crowd " o he's cool he even think his own race is wack " avrete ala verga paisa real talk - and about spm he aint twisted up for fucking no lil girl at a show - hes twisted up for molesting a lil girl at his pad that spent the night with his daughter so again HIJO DE LA CHINGADA stfu - you must be from texas were are latinos loose there sense of browness just to fit in with the trends what you think i dont know  :-\ im a fan of your moms tamales but i aint bringing that up either this is hip hop marachi music is the shit but dont try to clean up your statement by useing that  :-X

your so fucking stupid your not even worth replying too
i only have 2 black friends and they act more mexican then they do black so go somewhere with that shit
every mexican here in texas are proud to be mexican just like i am

too bad every fuckin mexican rapper sucks and you know it thats why none has ever made a top ten album ever!
fuck lil rob and all the others

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2008, 02:34:07 PM »
A.G. speakin some real shit tho
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2008, 02:52:28 PM »
 ;D

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2008, 03:56:09 PM »
check this out! www.myspace.com/909lab

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2008, 05:02:13 PM »
LOL Whats wrong people trying to make music? Wack is only an opinion. I am sure that if you listen to Mozart you might say "Turn that wack shit off" yet others might call your ass crazy sense Mozart is the best composer ever! Ask Dr Dre!

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2008, 07:37:34 PM »
LOL Whats wrong people trying to make music? Wack is only an opinion. I am sure that if you listen to Mozart you might say "Turn that wack shit off" yet others might call your ass crazy sense Mozart is the best composer ever! Ask Dr Dre!

thats real shit  8)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2008, 08:05:56 PM »
;D

Mexican rappers suck, nobody cares about their movement, thats why they are on here begging us to care!

you ever hear Big Pun beggin' blacks, hey, you guys think i have flow?? just listen please...

yeah right!  They listened to him, cuz when he opened his mouth he had FLOW
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!! them niggas came thru spitting.......

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2008, 01:18:56 AM »
 :-\ who the fuck is begging - your acting like im mr capone e or lil rob trying to tell you to buy my cd  ??? you stupid bitches probably dont even buy cd's anyway probably download & get everything for free and complaining about other peoples movement CHICANOS THAT RAP is a WEST COAST MOVEMENT if you aint from here then you wouldnt know about it , and all you could do is long distance hate - i could already see you snitching to the moderators BAN HIM BAN HIM he promotes chicano rap to much on this fourm there wack " just because you do it behind the scenes doesnt make it any better its still snitching - STOP SNITCHING & STOP HATEING  this a west coast thing : THE WEST COAST IS GANGS IS DRUGS IS JAIL POLITICS all that back pack shit aint a factor out here - im not saying that back shit is wack , but you know who be pushing the line out here on the coast THE GANGSTERs DO ! just like the bloods & crips invaede the east coast thats what chicanos & mexicanos is about to do - just dont trip when you hear one of your boys be like whats up ESE " cause it will happen sooner than you think ...

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2008, 02:15:37 AM »
what do u mean by back pack??? underground hip hop???? cus that shit is big out here homie....

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2008, 10:25:16 AM »
:-\ who the fuck is begging - your acting like im mr capone e or lil rob trying to tell you to buy my cd  ??? you stupid bitches probably dont even buy cd's anyway probably download & get everything for free and complaining about other peoples movement CHICANOS THAT RAP is a WEST COAST MOVEMENT if you aint from here then you wouldnt know about it , and all you could do is long distance hate - i could already see you snitching to the moderators BAN HIM BAN HIM he promotes chicano rap to much on this fourm there wack " just because you do it behind the scenes doesnt make it any better its still snitching - STOP SNITCHING & STOP HATEING  this a west coast thing : THE WEST COAST IS GANGS IS DRUGS IS JAIL POLITICS all that back pack shit aint a factor out here - im not saying that back shit is wack , but you know who be pushing the line out here on the coast THE GANGSTERs DO ! just like the bloods & crips invaede the east coast thats what chicanos & mexicanos is about to do - just dont trip when you hear one of your boys be like whats up ESE " cause it will happen sooner than you think ...
nigga are you stupid??? snitching??? get the fuck out of here......nigga the only thing chicanos / mexicans are invading are corner of streets and home depots trying t get some work. this aint california where you guys are geographically favored by having mexico right there. JUST FACE IT CHICANO RAP SUCKS CALIFORNIA IS 35.9% Hispanic or Latino (of any race) AND YOU CHICANO BALDED RAPPERS STILL CANT BLOW UP!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT TELL YOU!!! do the math you dumb ass nigga

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2008, 04:00:58 PM »
nigga are you stupid??? snitching??? get the fuck out of here......nigga the only thing chicanos / mexicans are invading are corner of streets and home depots trying t get some work. this aint california where you guys are geographically favored by having mexico right there. JUST FACE IT CHICANO RAP SUCKS CALIFORNIA IS 35.9% Hispanic or Latino (of any race) AND YOU CHICANO BALDED RAPPERS STILL CANT BLOW UP!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT TELL YOU!!! do the math you dumb ass nigga
why u hate chicanos so much??? i mean even if u dont like there music why make posts about em???? if u don't feel the music then listen to something else and let that shit go....not everybody likes what u like homie...everybody is different...some might think the music u like is garbage.

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2008, 04:12:53 PM »
Chingo Bling
Baby Bash
Solow 13
Big Gemini
Big Pooh

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2008, 04:27:10 PM »
why u hate chicanos so much??? i mean even if u dont like there music why make posts about em???? if u don't feel the music then listen to something else and let that shit go....not everybody likes what u like homie...everybody is different...some might think the music u like is garbage.

why cant any of you mexicants answer the fucking question? WHY IS THE POPULATION OF HISPANICS 35.9% IN CALIFORNIA and thats most likely excluding the mexicants that are not legal......... and CHICANO RAPP STILL HASNT BLOWN THE FUCK UP??? YYOU GUYS ARE THE FUCKIN MAJORITY OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU STILL CANT GET NO EXPOSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eye dont know how else to say this...... dont make up excuse like niggas hating on the music and wont give you a chance......... its just plain ol basura....... ONCE AGAIN IF YOUR OWN PEOPLE WHO ARE THE FUCKIN MAJORITY AINT BUYING THE SHIT  what the fuck does that tell you?? common fuckin sense like for real........

general zod started a topic say how come black consumers dont buy chicano albums?? why the fuck they depending on Black to buy they shit???

M.A

• 'G'
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2008, 05:06:57 PM »

why cant any of you mexicants answer the fucking question? WHY IS THE POPULATION OF HISPANICS 35.9% IN CALIFORNIA and thats most likely excluding the mexicants that are not legal......... and CHICANO RAPP STILL HASNT BLOWN THE FUCK UP??? YYOU GUYS ARE THE FUCKIN MAJORITY OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU STILL CANT GET NO EXPOSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eye dont know how else to say this...... dont make up excuse like niggas hating on the music and wont give you a chance......... its just plain ol basura....... ONCE AGAIN IF YOUR OWN PEOPLE WHO ARE THE FUCKIN MAJORITY AINT BUYING THE SHIT  what the fuck does that tell you?? common fuckin sense like for real........

general zod started a topic say how come black consumers dont buy chicano albums?? why the fuck they depending on Black to buy they shit???
[/quote]

damn good point thier!!! alot people hate man...cant jus listen to music and enjoy instead they jus look for something wrong in the artist or the song......but ive never thought of that and mexicans are the majority out here thas a good point! check me out i do it for my latin catz and hip hop in general!!

www.myspace.com/themicsapprentice