Author Topic: 50 Cent: 'No One Knew Jay-Z Until He Married Beyonce'  (Read 659 times)

Elano

50 Cent: 'No One Knew Jay-Z Until He Married Beyonce'
« on: September 27, 2008, 05:00:15 AM »
50 Cent, long-known for taking jabs at other Hip Hop artists, had some interesting things to say about Jay-Z in a recent interview.
The Queens rapper said it was Jay's marriage to superstar singer Beyonce - and not his own music - that made Hov the international star he is today, according to PR-Inside.com.
"I'm a big fan of Jay-Z, but outside of the States and Hip Hop circles, no one really knew who he was until he married Beyonce'," said Fif in the interview.
The G-Unit general also said that reports of Jay-Z's total estimated worth of $1 billion is inaccurate. "I don't believe he's worth that much! It's all been exaggerated. I'm comfortable. I don't want for anything so I'm not in a race."
This far from the first time 50 has had less than flattering comments towards Jay-Z in the past, as 50 has criticized Hov's previous work as Def Jam president. The two had a very minor dispute years ago, when Jay-Z responded to 50's underground hit "How to Rob" by rhyming at a Summer Jam concert: "I'm about a dollar/Who the fuck is 50 Cent?"

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: 50 Cent: 'No One Knew Jay-Z Until He Married Beyonce'
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 06:37:46 AM »
So he is picking Jay, to make this new album?

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 06:57:12 AM »
lmao, wow - what a loser.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 07:27:03 AM »
Damn.....50 sounds more like a little bitch everytime he opens his mouth...I can't understand how this so-called gangster is always in everybody's  business....Sometimes dude is funny  but like this time, he just sounds like a bitch. I'm sure J does not  spend a minute thinkin bout what 50 is doin or how much money he is making.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 08:48:07 AM »
lol Jay-Z is a legend...everybody knew bout him way back. :loco:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 09:02:27 AM »
Jay-Z makes way more money than Beyonce, and actually is widely popular world wide. Why is 50 going at Jay, I think Jay today can still crush 50 today. In 2003, it maybe different, but in 2008, 50 needs to stay out his sailor suits.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 09:08:10 AM »
i think 50 is just upset he isnt worth a billion, and is #3 in terms of money to Jay & Diddy.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 10:19:45 AM »
get the fuck outta here fifty, curtis, 

noone knew about jay, noone knew about 50!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2008, 10:27:57 AM »
Meh, it's just 50 being 50. No need to be alarmed.

One minute he's talking crazy like this, the next he's saddled up next to Jay smiling and looking cordial with him.

Afterall, this nigga got an album coming out at the end of the year, so expect more of this to come out the closer we get.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2008, 10:44:26 AM »
Meh, it's just 50 being 50. No need to be alarmed.

One minute he's talking crazy like this, the next he's saddled up next to Jay smiling and looking cordial with him.

Afterall, this nigga got an album coming out at the end of the year, so expect more of this to come out the closer we get.

Yeah this is tame for 50. Now if you see a pic of Jay on the next G-Unit or 50 mixtape then we on to something.  ;D

He has become so predictable with stuff like this it does not have or hold anymore shock value for people.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2008, 10:58:21 AM »
damn fuckin industry

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2008, 11:49:55 AM »
he's just baiting him to create publicity for his new album, but I think jay and all the rest of those rappers already know this and don't respond. the more attention they give him, the more people will hear about the album dropping, the more he will sell.

h2k4

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2008, 12:09:46 PM »
lol Jay-Z is a legend...everybody knew bout him way back. :loco:

:o :grumpy:.  He knows how to make good songs but he jacked others' styles and ran with it.

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2008, 02:04:25 PM »
50 forgets that guys like Jay and Diddy and even Dre have been pulling in millions way before anyone knew who 50 was....I don't think Jay and Diddy even consider 50 in their league as far as  being rap moguls for a long time...He wants badly to be up there with them as far as respect but it's not happening....If not for Dre and Em signing him, 50 would have still made it but he would not be as big of a star as he is now....Also, real moguls (Jay, Diddy, Dre) don't spend time worrying about what each other are doing or making...They just busy making their paper and they are all cool with each other when they see or work together.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2008, 02:14:58 PM »
SHIT U GUYS GAMES DOING THE SAME THING,

and on the contrary, "No One Knew 50 Cent Until He Became Friends with Dr Dre and a white boy named Eminem" 

come on fif !! beefin as a marketing tool worked way back when to sell records and now?? heh