Author Topic: *Times r changin* ...Please Rate!  (Read 179 times)

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
*Times r changin* ...Please Rate!
« on: July 15, 2002, 12:48:41 PM »
Remenise on the times of bliss, wishin the memory would last for iternity// Couldnt turn back the hands of time, to get you to realise this// Attempted to make it work, neva realising i was being a jerk// Neva thought i could be like this, neva showed as much affection, which i now miss// People are explainin what happened between us two, nothin can change our minds, on what we know is the truth// Times are changin, new wishes ima makin, to cause a friendship so close, like were brother and sister, some kind of relation// Shouldnt of takin the truth from the others// Shoulda realised, that your you, and i could see you wouldnt lie, i saw your true colours shin thru// Like neon lights, they woulda blinded you// Watch me shine, watch you progress// We'll neva fall out, not again, neva in my life will i remenise ova tha mess// That was created, which we discussed and contemplated// Times are changin// This memory of us, is slowy fadin// Not regreting anything, but life must go on// Neva look back on whats gone// Im a rose, i feel a prick sometimes, but then i glissin like da_natourious mack, when he writes his ryhmes// Times are changin, new problems were all facin, lookin back, remember all the freedom i had, all the slack// Now im lookin out for every peep, til i die, i will remain their guardian angel, i will protect them from other peeps, be the first to react// Times are changin// Being a friend always runnin through my mind, when once we were together, and our love intwind// Now were friends, and i can relflect thru my pen// Neva will i break our friendship, we have recovered, and cracks, we will mend//

There ya go....
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!