Author Topic: Is 50 Cent getting bumped up to make room for Detox? That's the rumor.  (Read 686 times)

dameons

KANYE VS 50 CENT IS COMING….

I don’t know for sure, but I am hearing 50 Cent might actually get pushed UP. Why? Dr. Dre! From what I heard, this is going to be 50 Cent’s mass exodus out of the music game. He’s reportedly going to drop one more joint, a greatest hits package. But, I heard Dre isn’t coming off that December date and he owns the month. We’ll see.
                                                                                                                         ALLHIPHOP.COM

MisterX

• 'G'
Re: Is 50 Cent getting bumped up to make room for Detox? That's the rumor.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 11:56:12 AM »
Hopefully, but I doubt it.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 12:03:05 PM »
It's almost October now, and we've heard NOTHING. Didn't "Still Dre" drop around September or October, then the album dropped late November? I honestly won't believe Detox is even within 3-4 months until I hear a single...and as I said before, he'll probably "accidentally leak" a single just to get response and buzz...and if people aren't feelin it, he'll try to play it off like "oh, how did that leak? That song won't even be on the album!"

dameons

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 12:25:45 PM »
Someone knows Bishop on this forum.Call his ass and check this latest round of rumors for validity.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 03:47:04 PM »
It's almost October now, and we've heard NOTHING. Didn't "Still Dre" drop around September or October, then the album dropped late November? I honestly won't believe Detox is even within 3-4 months until I hear a single...and as I said before, he'll probably "accidentally leak" a single just to get response and buzz...and if people aren't feelin it, he'll try to play it off like "oh, how did that leak? That song won't even be on the album!"

Lmao, yah, so true. I wont believe Detox is coming until i hear a official single and if this rumour is true and Dre is sticking to December, then it should come out really soon!!!

Matty

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 05:10:45 PM »
fuck whoever keeps putting these detox rumours out. you dont have to be very smart to know it wont be dropping this xmas with little/no build up! and 50 won't have an album out so soon either, this is interscope we're talking bout...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 05:14:21 PM by Sir Hanks »

WICK1D

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 12:37:07 AM »
Forget 50 cents album just release Detox and Lamont allready

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 11:07:27 AM »
what the fuck is going on with lamont

Defacto

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 11:43:15 AM »
what the fuck is going on with lamont

caltroit world tour ;)

soopa-man

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 01:07:52 PM »

Yup! remember Power was even playing "Fuck You", that shit was hyping with that beat,then i heard "The Next Episode" on Westside Radio, then i knew oh shit Dre is droppin with heat for real! these days people aint checking dope singles look at "Grow Up" that song is banging great message but no one is checking it, instead "Whatever U Like" is all over...to each his own i guess

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2008, 02:58:07 PM »
If Dre is on the cover of the next XXL, then it indicates something. Or if that Aftermath congac starts getting advertised. Dre always comes out in the 4th quarter. I hope this shit is it.

love33

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2008, 03:12:31 PM »

Yep! Dre is a snake when it comes to covering up his mistakes in the industry.  How about the Crooked I track "Say Dr. Dre" -- oh that was a 'mistake' right?! Just ask about "The Big Bang," Truth Hurtz, Knoc'Turnal, Hittman, or "Dr. Dre presents...The Aftermath."  I think in this day and age nobody really cares about except for a few die hards on the West Coast and internet forums.  The industry has passed him by and moves so quickly now people want instant albums.  They no longer care about waiting 2 years for one artist to drop an album like in the 90's.  This rap game has so many artists now that people are quickly forgotten.  That's why DJ Khaled can drop 2 platinum albums full of singles and hits and Dre takes 9 years.  This album is also going to be downloaded more than his previous releases so I think 2x platinum best if it ever drops.  He ain't gonna put up no Lil Wayne or Kanye numbers!