Author Topic: U guys See This LOL dubcc on youtube  (Read 749 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: U guys See This LOL dubcc on youtube
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2008, 07:47:39 PM »
i know this bitch aint got a E55

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2008, 03:39:03 AM »
hahaha wow, this takes Net-Bangin to a whole new level.. :loser:

Raphael

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2008, 11:42:42 AM »
lmao!!! dubcc is the shit.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2008, 02:53:59 PM »
U BITCH ASS WIGGAS ON HERE COMMENTING ON ME BEING A LOSER,CUZ YALL IS LOSERS COMMENTING ON ME!!! I DO WHAT THE FUCC I WANNA DO!!!  THAT BITCH-ASS NIGGA CALLED ME OUT TO FIGHT,SAID HE WAS A REAL NIGGA,DESCRIBED HIS CAR AND PROMISED HE WOULD BE THERE!!! HE'S THE LOSER,SO WHAT THAT HE WAS'NT THERE!!! I KNEW HE WAS'NT GONNA SHOW UP,IT WAS PRINCIPLE,THAT IF U REALLY GOTTA ISSUE WITH ME THEN IMMA COME HANDLE YOU!!! SEE U SQUARES DONT UNDERSTAND THIS STREET SHIT,THATS WHY U SIT IN YOUR SUBURBAN HOMES OR OVERSEAS VILLAS TALKING SHIT ON THE COMPUTER,HIDING YOUR IDENITIES AND PUTTING UP ALIASES,IM STOMP DOWN WITH THIS STREET SHIT!!! AND IF A MUTHAFUCCA GET ON HERE ACTING LIKE HE REALLY WANT IT THEN I'LL BE HIS HUCCLEBERRY...CUZ IF HE WOULD HAVE SHOWN UP YOU WOULDNT HAVE SEEN ANYTHING TRUST ME!!! I WAS SHOWING HIM THAT IF U TALK SHIT AND YOUR ACCESSIBLE THEN U AINT SAFE...BUT DONT THINK IMMA DO THAT SHIT AGAIN,BUT IT MADE MY POINT!!!  SO KEEP TALKING TOUGH ON THE COMPUTER CUZ THATS ALL YOUR GOOD FOR IS TALKING,STAY HIDING BEHIND YOUR LAB TOPS,CUZ U AINT GONNA DO NOTHING IN PERSON!!! COWARDS JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER RAISED U TO BE!!! AND DIDNT I DRIVE MY OWN CAR IS BECUZ I DIDNT HAVE TOO PUSSY!!! U GUYS ARE REAL LIFE HOMOS...

AND IM MORE THAN A TOUGH TALKER...KEEP WATCHING THO,I NEED THE VIEWS!!! ITS 10 PARTS...BAYMAAC!!!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 02:57:40 PM by Big PaybaCC »

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2008, 02:58:57 PM »
lmao looks like he's still living with his mama.
NO I LIVE WITH YOUR MAMA!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2008, 03:02:47 PM »
I wish I had that much free time on my hands, but at least I make an income.
I MAKE AN INCOME TOO...U DO HAVE FREE TIME,U HAD ENUFF TO WATCH AND LEAVE A COMMENT!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2008, 03:06:00 PM »
Ya'll see that crackhead dude that was in the house at the end? Lookin for camera time like he about to say "I got these cheeseburgers maaaannnn" lol....
U THE TYPE OF FAG THAT DONT SUCC DICC BUT U LET GUYS JUST BUST OFF IN YOUR MOUTH...

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2008, 04:21:25 PM »

this is what insecure mufuckas do though. i told u niggaz. cats like spider and paybaac are insecure. they actually went lookin for a nigga commenting on the internet KNOWING he was just a character.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2008, 04:53:46 PM »

this is what insecure mufuckas do though. i told u niggaz. cats like spider and paybaac are insecure. they actually went lookin for a nigga commenting on the internet KNOWING he was just a character.
maan if u dont get that insecure bullshit outta here,i went cuz he said he wanted to fight!!! and he swore up and down he would be there,i know he's a character,your a character,any man or boy who's willing to diss another man over the internet(that includes you)and not show his face is a character cuzz!!! I DID WHAT I WANTED TO DO DUMMY...AND I GOT U WATCHING,HE'S OBVIOUSLY SOMEBODY WE KNOW CUZ HE KNOWS TOO MUCH BUT HE LIES ON THE EVENTS ON PURPOSE!!! SO NOW HE GOTTA WORRY ABOUT ME FINDING HIM OUT,OR NOT!!! JUST KNOW THAT U GOTTA BE A MAN AT ONE POINT IN YOUR LIFE... SO WHAT EVER U GOTTA SAY TO ME ASK YOUR SELF THE QUESTION FIRST!!! insecure my ass...lol!!! IT WAS ALL DONE IN PRINCIPLE...GET SOME NUTTS!!!

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2008, 05:06:28 PM »

maan if u dont get that insecure bullshit outta here,i went cuz he said he wanted to fight!!! and he swore up and down he would be there,i know he's a character,your a character,any man or boy who's willing to diss another man over the internet(that includes you)and not show his face is a character cuzz!!! I DID WHAT I WANTED TO DO DUMMY...AND I GOT U WATCHING,HE'S OBVIOUSLY SOMEBODY WE KNOW CUZ HE KNOWS TOO MUCH BUT HE LIES ON THE EVENTS ON PURPOSE!!! SO NOW HE GOTTA WORRY ABOUT ME FINDING HIM OUT,OR NOT!!! JUST KNOW THAT U GOTTA BE A MAN AT ONE POINT IN YOUR LIFE... SO WHAT EVER U GOTTA SAY TO ME ASK YOUR SELF THE QUESTION FIRST!!! insecure my ass...lol!!! IT WAS ALL DONE IN PRINCIPLE...GET SOME NUTTS!!!

nigga if u so hard and so certified what u gotta worry about a nigga on the net for???

u act like he was straight up n down snitching on u fellas bout shit y'all done in the streets and shit. nigga was just talkin about how none of u will blow up while hes rich and bla bla.

and u made about 8,9 or 10 videos about it lookin for him??

kinda bitch shit is that.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2008, 05:23:04 PM »

I MAKE AN INCOME TOO...U DO HAVE FREE TIME,U HAD ENUFF TO WATCH AND LEAVE A COMMENT!!!

Good one ::)

I don't know you. You could be the next Larry Hoover for all I care, but believing a shit talking alias on the internet only proves you are gullible as hell. It takes me all of about a minute or two to make a post while you spent several hours trying to track down some fictitious person. Just take it as an L and move on player. Getting worked up over a handful of people getting a laugh or two who live hundreds or thousands of miles away does no good.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2008, 05:53:44 PM »
This Sumo Wrestling, poor excuse for a "rapper", has almost reached Clint Dogg status!!!!!

You didn't drive your own car because you didn't have to!?!?! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many men you got living in that house with you? Lookin like a gay bar with Uncle Crackhead forgetting to go grocery shopping for ya'll!!!

Look, all you need to do is ask nice. Ask Nima nice. And he'll probably allow us to put a "Donation" button up here on the DubCC community page for you. Some folks can only donate a dollar a two a week, but anything is better than the NOTHING you make right now. 

I almost think that Spider Loc sent you on this website, knowing that we will make fun of you & bash your "good name" in our spare time, hoping all the while that we forget about how much he sucks haha......  8)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2008, 08:04:20 PM »

nigga if u so hard and so certified what u gotta worry about a nigga on the net for???

u act like he was straight up n down snitching on u fellas bout shit y'all done in the streets and shit. nigga was just talkin about how none of u will blow up while hes rich and bla bla.

and u made about 8,9 or 10 videos about it lookin for him??

kinda bitch shit is that.
you the bitch,u sound like a busta,I went lookin for the bitch boy!!! if i talk shit on the net then imma bacc it up!!! if i tell u to meet me somewhere best believe im gonna cee there homie...you niggas is all talk no action!!! so stop woofin!!! and it was suppose to be one video but the homie dont know how to edit,GANGSTAS DO WHAT THEY WANT TO,SUCCAS DO WHAT THEY CAN!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2008, 08:11:30 PM »

Good one ::)

I don't know you. You could be the next Larry Hoover for all I care, but believing a shit talking alias on the internet only proves you are gullible as hell. It takes me all of about a minute or two to make a post while you spent several hours trying to track down some fictitious person. Just take it as an L and move on player. Getting worked up over a handful of people getting a laugh or two who live hundreds or thousands of miles away does no good.
I SPENT 90 MINUTES DOING THAT!!! I KNOW HE WAS BLUFFING,I WANTED TO LET HIM KNOW WHO HE WAS DEALING WITH,IM NOT A CYBER THUG ,I DONT TALK SHIT THEN HIDE THATS WHY MY PICTURE IS UP!!! I DID IT CUZ I COULD!!! IM NOT WORKED UP BY THE WAY,THESE DUDES THAT COMMENT AND TALK SHIT ALREADY KNOW ME, NIGGAS COME AT ME SIDE WAYS IMMA COME RIGHT BACC!!! I DONT GIVE NO PASSES HOMIE...I TALK LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME,BUT IM A COOL NIGGA,BUT IF U WILLING TO CALL ME OUT THEN GET ACTIVE OR SHUT UP!!!

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2008, 08:15:51 PM »
I seen all this like a week ago... funny shit  8)