Author Topic: Dreaming Of A Heavenly Answer  (Read 153 times)

Seductive_Mind

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dreaming Of A Heavenly Answer
« on: July 08, 2002, 03:31:03 PM »
Away in a deep rest I had a discussion about my repercussion from my faintly painted destruction/
Ask a question of why I have this obsession to be second guessin heaven's fascination and not fuction/
An angel came down to inspire the mound of pity my soul has choose to acquire ,trying to lift my esteem higher/
But I was melting from the burning flames of miserie's fire, making the holy words a legendary liar/
A contract was placed above to remodel my heart , clean out the old problems making this solution smart/
But once torn apart it became visible that there was values clogged by guilt preventing my fresh start/
Light's turned on looking for the wisdom to heal, my guardian quietly told me to kneel/
Appeal to God she said, just speak freely and tell him how for months you have been unable to feel/
Seek his rewarding prospective, I promise you he is the one person in life who shall always be objective/
I wasnt selective with my usage of words, I uddered out my true emotions being angerly projective/
Soon I felt this warmth come over me , I saw this huge tree which had a face on every branch of my family/
Was shocked at what my eyes were making me see, they were smiling and happy but how could this be?/
My mother whispers "Be at peace, let the pain inside my precious daughter finally cease"/
"Your lease to the space of mourning has ended, go my child and survive for those who are decease/
Tear's began to roll down, all the memories of those special times in my head quickly rewound/
Then the sound of laughter was in the mist of the air, but my little king was no where to be found/
I screamed, how do you expect me to breathe when one after another from my hold you choose to leave?/
How do I believe that I was meant to stay, when all that has fallen my way is dreams I cant conceive?/
Then I heard my sis," Sandy you are our living bliss, if you remember ,our moments you wont miss"/
I blurted "Oh god please if you value my time here on your creation then just let me have one last kiss"/
This deep voice said my lesson was done, now the road to productive wisdom had just begun/
One seed left to carry on, mutiply having the next generations name by baring a handsome son/
It got dark and I woke in a cold sweat, held my hand on my chest not knowing the mark of the cross I caress/
Layed back to rest wondering if this was real or had my insanity put my mentality to the test/

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dreaming Of A Heavenly Answer
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2002, 03:40:27 PM »
Nice shit baby girl...keep these rhymes comin...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »