Author Topic: JAY Z wants to do a "Swagger Like Us 2" for BP3  (Read 563 times)

MediumL

Re: JAY Z wants to do a "Swagger Like Us 2" for BP3
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2008, 01:34:49 AM »
yer swags what weak rappers rely on to sell records. fuck that shit
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2008, 08:56:10 AM »
doesn't every rapper have some sort of swag? in different styles?

the only thing that is bad about it is some rappers get more credit for being good cuz they have a "cool" swag.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 12:06:45 PM »
This song is highly overrated because of the artists on it...the sample is borderline annoying, the beat is decent for what it is but nothing epic, and "swagger" needs to be buried along with baller, hustler, player, gangsta, thug, and pimp. If he wanted to make a pt. 2 and have it epic, I'd say him, Andre, Luda, and........??

you've officially just made yourself look like the biggest hater on tha world wide web.  how can you say we need 2 bury swagger - you've pretty much just lost all credibility to any and all of your opinions on any and everything.  real talk, i wasnt even tryna sound/be a hater.

LOL, I'm hatin on a word?

I feel that the word just lost all meaning and impact, because EVERY rapper has used the word for a song title, and because every random person in the world talks about their "swag" and tries to emphasize it like that's all everything is about. People will say "____ sucks as a rapper, but I love his swag" or "_____ is a great rapper, but he has no swag, so I don't like him". It's just a completely overused word...it's no way in the world I could "hate" on a word or whatever...but I just feel people have used it waay too much, just like the words I mentioned, which have just been used so much, they have no meaning anymore.

so now you and other internet bloggers are dictators on whats hot or not?  ur bullshittin' me... no1 on the world wide web dictates what "slang" is played out or not (your sheep, not gods).  it sounds like your trying to create seperate classes between hip hop when really its all 1.  "R Tistic" thats not even a good name, none the less its not even original and that language of slang is overused.  theres no way in th3 world you can possibly justify those thoughts or that view of the world and in this case the African American language.  your not hip if you spend half your day on an internet blog, that is a clear case of some1 lacking in the swag department.  real niggaz get out and get shit done (N-eva I-gnorant G-ettin G-oals A-ccomplished), you cant say your hip hop and COMPLETLY Disagree with ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING (WHICH CLEARY YOUve Done Over The Years, along with others) that comes out.  u get mad at a 16 year rapper bcuz he gets more money and pussy than you do and turn around and say he's killin hip hop bcuz hes not rappin about the struggle which you obviously havent really been thru or understand.  if this board has to die atleast let it die with dignity insted a buncha clowns hating on the youth bcuz you dont have the self confidence or respect 2 get out and do they own thing.

LMAO, damn.

I really think that post was directed at 100 other people...you are trippin way too hard...."u get mad at a 16 year rapper bcuz he gets more money and pussy than you do and turn around and say he's killin hip hop bcuz hes not rappin about the struggle which you obviously havent really been thru or understand." - ??????? Where did that come from?

LOL, you win though....you murdered me.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2008, 07:03:47 AM »
This song is highly overrated because of the artists on it...the sample is borderline annoying, the beat is decent for what it is but nothing epic, and "swagger" needs to be buried along with baller, hustler, player, gangsta, thug, and pimp. If he wanted to make a pt. 2 and have it epic, I'd say him, Andre, Luda, and........??

you've officially just made yourself look like the biggest hater on tha world wide web.  how can you say we need 2 bury swagger - you've pretty much just lost all credibility to any and all of your opinions on any and everything.  real talk, i wasnt even tryna sound/be a hater.

LOL, I'm hatin on a word?

I feel that the word just lost all meaning and impact, because EVERY rapper has used the word for a song title, and because every random person in the world talks about their "swag" and tries to emphasize it like that's all everything is about. People will say "____ sucks as a rapper, but I love his swag" or "_____ is a great rapper, but he has no swag, so I don't like him". It's just a completely overused word...it's no way in the world I could "hate" on a word or whatever...but I just feel people have used it waay too much, just like the words I mentioned, which have just been used so much, they have no meaning anymore.

so now you and other internet bloggers are dictators on whats hot or not?  ur bullshittin' me... no1 on the world wide web dictates what "slang" is played out or not (your sheep, not gods).  it sounds like your trying to create seperate classes between hip hop when really its all 1.  "R Tistic" thats not even a good name, none the less its not even original and that language of slang is overused.  theres no way in th3 world you can possibly justify those thoughts or that view of the world and in this case the African American language.  your not hip if you spend half your day on an internet blog, that is a clear case of some1 lacking in the swag department.  real niggaz get out and get shit done (N-eva I-gnorant G-ettin G-oals A-ccomplished), you cant say your hip hop and COMPLETLY Disagree with ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING (WHICH CLEARY YOUve Done Over The Years, along with others) that comes out.  u get mad at a 16 year rapper bcuz he gets more money and pussy than you do and turn around and say he's killin hip hop bcuz hes not rappin about the struggle which you obviously havent really been thru or understand.  if this board has to die atleast let it die with dignity insted a buncha clowns hating on the youth bcuz you dont have the self confidence or respect 2 get out and do they own thing.

LMAO, damn.

I really think that post was directed at 100 other people...you are trippin way too hard...."u get mad at a 16 year rapper bcuz he gets more money and pussy than you do and turn around and say he's killin hip hop bcuz hes not rappin about the struggle which you obviously havent really been thru or understand." - ??????? Where did that come from?

LOL, you win though....you murdered me.

LOL i know i did.  but laffin out loud isn't gonna stop me from ridin' on bitchassness all ova the world wide web.  i can't stand it when another "so called" self proclaimed mad has something negative 2 say about a teenager bcuz he obviously has more personality and not 2 mention money than he does... its corny its wack and thats some crackhead shit.  i mean im all 4 tha 1st amendment but adults (young or old) shouldn't spread hate bcuz he has nothing else 2 do in his spare time... I've never seen a grown woman hate on a young man or young female rapper so why should a grown man.  my post was directed at you and 2000 other people that i've seen in tha past 5 minutes "bloggin about some bullshit", it's crazy.  i'd rather b on section 8 housin wit a crater ass hole in the wall than 2 read most of this shit i'm readin, where's your brains... you have the nerve 2 get mad at us bcuz we invented the word swag rather than use a played out term like "phat".  im not mad at how light this topic is or how your opinion really means nothing to me, i'm just mad at the message your putting out there AGAINST the hip hop community.<=== virtually EVERYTHING i've seen you ALL say about the leaders of the new skool/true skool is negative and goddamit i can't stand it  :pimp: