Author Topic: So Wayne did actually write for Dre SMH  (Read 227 times)

Flava In Ya Ear

So Wayne did actually write for Dre SMH
« on: September 29, 2008, 06:48:41 AM »

Yeah yeah yeah i know "it might not make the cut" but still SMH at Dre reaching out to Wayne and shit like he a dope lyricist/writer.

And the song will probably be on Detox and then the Wayne dickridin while go on further and he'll be hailed as one of the best to ever do it.

You still haven’t been on a Dr. Dre joint or is that something that you would want to do?

"Um, I did. I been on a Dr. Dre joint, I wrote on [the] Detox album. I been on a collabo…um, I don’t really be trippin’ on that shit. If anything, any motherfucka can get in there and make the beat that they want. That don’t really be important to me. The music, just as long as it’s good. I got a lot of my producers; I like to mess with the dudes I came in with."

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=24750

SMH at Dre. Fuck Wayne.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Re: So Wayne did actually write for Dre SMH
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 07:44:04 AM »
I'm sure he sent lyrics to Dre, he did the same with Em but Em said no. At least that's what I read.

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 07:59:21 AM »
I'm sure he sent lyrics to Dre, he did the same with Em but Em said no. At least that's what I read.

But didn't Dre say that he reached out to Wayne in a interview not to long ago?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 08:58:26 AM »
seems like you're anticipating Detox more than most of us ( including me) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 09:11:15 AM »
I agree wayne sucks, everybody callin him a dope ass lyricist... do they even listen to the bullshit he says??? anyway, dre shouldve gotten crooked I on that detox... dre production, eminem and crooked I lyrics, you cant go wrong...