Author Topic: bws 5 or connected 4  (Read 1247 times)

Flava In Ya Ear

Re: bws 5 or connected 4
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2008, 12:49:10 PM »
im the only nigga that can go hard on  baymaac. niggas bitin my steelo and shit. niggaz livin foul.

go head paybaac, recognize what i've done..go head nigga tell em my RESUMEEEEEEEE nigga..shit.

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2008, 12:50:02 PM »

Ayo niggaz need to chill with that kid stuff.

I mean Spider Loc is a punk for him doin that shit with Games momz, and Game (even though he's my dude) is a punk for sayin the shit about 50s dead momz. But damn niggaz involve kids now?

Thats not cool whoevas doin that real talk.

Ain't no one talking about no kids, them niggaz just paranoid. I thought Supreme was Paybaccs daughter, since she always defending him, I was wrong tho. Niggaz need to chill the fuck out, lol.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2008, 12:50:59 PM »

I mean Spider Loc is a punk for him doin that shit with Games momz, and Game (even though he's my dude) is a punk for sayin the shit about 50s dead momz. But damn niggaz involve kids now?

Ain't no one talking about no kids, them niggaz just paranoid. I thought Supreme was Paybaccs daughter, since she always defending him, I was wrong tho. Niggaz need to chill the fuck out, lol.

lol, but i wasnt talkin to u though i said "whoeva did that" cuz i know for a fact there where some dudes who did that not to long ago.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2008, 12:51:45 PM »
TheRealSupreme, I thought u were Big PayBaccs daughter? How u gonna be up in here talking about ridings his boss dick, show some respect for u'r pops.
uh oh he's running outta ammo!!! since he seen a flicc of my beautiful daughter he thinks its effecting me...every time u take time to spell my name out in your responses  you lose!!!" sorry u cant have kids tho" no matter how many times u try ,u cant get pregnant thru your mouth..."dammit u dont listen"!!! lol...

Yo I ain't seen no picture other than TheRealSupreme, I don't get into that family buisness that u tryin to diss me with patna, but whatever ya'll mad paranoid, talking bout i'm someone else? Check my accout nigga I been here for a while I just don't live here. I thought she was u'r daughter since she always in every thread defending u niggaz, guess I was wrong. But in that case Supreme post up some more pics. I'll burn and hand out 10 copies of this mixtape to niggaz in the streets for every pic u post, so come on do something for the Baymaac team!

See how quick u straightened up damn near wanted to change up? Get the fuck outta here
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2008, 12:53:14 PM »
Man, ya'll killing this topic. I want to hear more from Paybacc about this supposed "online distribution deal" for their wack free mixtape that these intelligent baymaac niggaz negotiated with www.zshare.com ... lol
NO FAGGOT,U SAID WE AINT MAKE NO MONEY OFF OF THE MIXTAPE AND I SAID PROVE IT!!! IF U CANT THEN SHUT THE FUCC UP!!! CUZZ SPI GOT PAID AND THEN I GOT PAID,MAN ITS HARD BEING A HATER HUH???

No, we were talking about the 200.000 downloads that u niggaz were bragging about... if we're talking money that u made by sucking niggaz dicks in the streetz and handing out this mixtape for free at the same time, then yeah I'm sure u made a couple of dollars.
i dont succ dicc bitch thats your moms job!!! dont break it down now...we made a lot of dollars!!! not CURTIS JACCSON DOLLAS,but enuff to make internet haters wanna commit suicide...

nigga u know damn well u were sucking niggaz off when u were hooked on them rocks back in '98 before u did u'r first bid
your not even funny or creative... this is getting boring!!!

« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 12:54:54 PM by Kalonjii »
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2008, 12:55:42 PM »

maan checc this out!!! get off my dicc!!! i dont care what this weirdo or any other weirdo on here gotta say...any nigga on here talking shit but wont put up a picture is some punk shit(including you) fucc game he should have done something  if he was that distraught about it...thats shows you how much of a bitch he is in real life,cuz u diss my mom and i know where u at,then im coming bottom line!!! if he couldnt find spider then go to ec hood and get it craccin,thats how real gangbangas like game suppose to handle it or send somebody to do it big shot!!!

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2008, 12:55:55 PM »

lol, but i wasnt talkin to u though i said "whoeva did that" cuz i know for a fact there where some dudes who did that not to long ago.

Oh ok, so that's why they got so offended, they think i'm that nigga, lol

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2008, 12:57:13 PM »

maan checc this out!!! get off my dicc!!! i dont care what this weirdo or any other weirdo on here gotta say...any nigga on here talking shit but wont put up a picture is some punk shit(including you) fucc game he should have done something  if he was that distraught about it...thats shows you how much of a bitch he is in real life,cuz u diss my mom and i know where u at,then im coming bottom line!!! if he couldnt find spider then go to ec hood and get it craccin,thats how real gangbangas like game suppose to handle it or send somebody to do it big shot!!!

you dumb nigga i was on your side!

i was sayin niggas that involve family shit are stupid including Game and Spider and niggas that did was mockin you with your daughters pictures. So u dont agree? is that what ure sayin?

this nigga..

okay so that means 50 is also a bitch for not doin anything to Game when he said shit about 50s dead momz?

They know its just sad attempts for attention thats why they dont do anything.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 12:59:50 PM by Purple Haze »

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2008, 12:59:25 PM »
TheRealSupreme, I thought u were Big PayBaccs daughter? How u gonna be up in here talking about ridings his boss dick, show some respect for u'r pops.
uh oh he's running outta ammo!!! since he seen a flicc of my beautiful daughter he thinks its effecting me...every time u take time to spell my name out in your responses  you lose!!!" sorry u cant have kids tho" no matter how many times u try ,u cant get pregnant thru your mouth..."dammit u dont listen"!!! lol...

Yo I ain't seen no picture other than TheRealSupreme, I don't get into that family buisness that u tryin to diss me with patna, but whatever ya'll mad paranoid, talking bout i'm someone else? Check my accout nigga I been here for a while I just don't live here. I thought she was u'r daughter since she always in every thread defending u niggaz, guess I was wrong. But in that case Supreme post up some more pics. I'll burn and hand out 10 copies of this mixtape to niggaz in the streets for every pic u post, so come on do something for the Baymaac team!

See how quick u straightened up damn near wanted to change up? Get the fuck outta here

Stay off that kush baby and post them damn pics up if u want me to promote the mixtape.

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2008, 01:00:21 PM »

Ayo post some more pictures though.

But aint you rappin though? I remember someone posted up your shit a while ago and your voice be all raspy and grimey and shit but that ass is ridiculous.

Thick ass bitch. Thats what i like.

I love you TheRealSupreme.

Simp Niggaz 4 Life

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2008, 01:02:12 PM »

Then again, Game is worth a 100 million $ and no disrespect to u homie, but how much r u worth? 10.000$? I mean come on, if anything Game would put out a hit on the nigga in a couple off years if he's smart and have his name cleared once this dumb ass Spider Loc nigga gets popped.

antloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2008, 01:02:48 PM »
all yall niggaz is bitches paybac..supreme..trav treezy.. all coast 190..you a bitch too cuzzz..you stay talkin about a nigga..what i got man you a hoe cake nigga..i m the nigga who getting money ..and its funny you say..aww this nigga be o nthe computer talkin shit 24/7 bllal bllaa this niga this this nigga that...i aint yo average nigga..i know these streets.homie i know about yall 190 niggaz..yall niggaz scared of my cuzzins from sscc..you know it too nigga..stop it..i know about central and turmont nigga..this aint no game nigga..my fico score up..my money up niga..my business is up nigga...my kids eating good..this is suppose to be about opinion on rappers...all my opinions are some real shit..nigga..if what i said wasnt the truth...big paybac and his little ass tiny homie..wouldnt come looking for a nigga..all my threads wouldnt get deleted..oh by the way..i started this thread..ant loc my other alias is another one of my cuzzzins out here in these streets..nowwww yall niggaz talkin about some 200 000 downloads and bws part 5 wit 194...i ll put an end to this topic by sayin this...everything that spider has came out with up to date all his mixtapes albums..including his first album i ll thrown in the 200 000 downloads count too as copies..have not sold as many copies as game album l.a.x..so you got spider 20 mixtapes..3 street albums adn 200 000 downloads still havent sold as many copies as game new cd..real talk..like i said game aint my favorite rapper nigga is talented than a motherfucker..and paybac and all you other baymaac fans you keep dodging my questions...
do you think spider loc is better than glasses malone or jay roc..honestly..w.c....please answer that...oh yea spider said he s a better rapper than daz dilligner too

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2008, 01:03:41 PM »

Ayo post some more pictures though.

But aint you rappin though? I remember someone posted up your shit a while ago and your voice be all raspy and grimey and shit but that ass is ridiculous.

Thick ass bitch. Thats what i like.

I love you TheRealSupreme.

Simp Niggaz 4 Life

^^^^^^^^^

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2008, 01:03:59 PM »

Then again, Game is worth a 100 million $ and no disrespect to u homie, but how much r u worth? 10.000$? I mean come on, if anything Game would put out a hit on the nigga in a couple off years if he's smart and have his name cleared once this dumb ass Spider Loc nigga gets popped.

GAME IS WORTH 100 MILL??? HOW YOU FIGURE, WHAT BUSINESSES/VENTURES HE GOT THAT GENERATED THAT MUCH CASH? HE'S NEVER PUT OUT ALBUMS ON HIS LABLE TO MAKE A NET WORTH OFF OF.....LAST TIME I SAW HIM ON FORBES LIST WAS ONCE OR TWICE AND BOTH TIMES IT WAS UNDER 10 MILL EACH.......WHERE YOU GETTING YOUR FACTS FROM, WHAT'S YOUR SOURCE? ENLIGHTEND ME....I WANT TO KNOW HOW GAME MADE 100 MILLION DOLLARS ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TALKING ABOUT HIS SALES CAUSE WHAT MAJOR LABLE PAYS MORE THEN CHANGE TO A DOLLAR PER ALBUM SOLD? COME ON LET ME KNOW, OR YOU JUST HATING AGAIN TALKING OUT YOUR ASS.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2008, 01:05:41 PM »

you dumb nigga i was on your side!

i was sayin niggas that involve family shit are stupid including Game and Spider and niggas that did was mockin you with your daughters pictures. So u dont agree? is that what ure sayin?

this nigga..

okay so that means 50 is also a bitch for not doin anything to Game when he said shit about 50s dead momz?

They know its just sad attempts for attention thats why they dont do anything.
cuzz fucc you and your side!!! i dont want your turn coat ass siding with me,i dont need your pity young bucc ass nigga,i know what u were saying and im still saying fucc you!!! dont like it then u can meet me somewhere and i promise you i'll be there..."sound familiar"... this fool thinks i need his support!!! i shoot at everybody,fucc it!!! stay on your side pussy...