Author Topic: bws 5 or connected 4  (Read 1257 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: bws 5 or connected 4
« Reply #135 on: September 30, 2008, 01:26:31 PM »

Ayo niggaz need to chill with that kid stuff.

I mean Spider Loc is a punk for him doin that shit with Games momz, and Game (even though he's my dude) is a punk for sayin the shit about 50s dead momz. But damn niggaz involve kids now?

Thats not cool whoevas doin that real talk.
maan checc this out!!! get off my dicc!!! i dont care what this weirdo or any other weirdo on here gotta say...any nigga on here talking shit but wont put up a picture is some punk shit(including you) fucc game he should have done something  if he was that distraught about it...thats shows you how much of a bitch he is in real life,cuz u diss my mom and i know where u at,then im coming bottom line!!! if he couldnt find spider then go to ec hood and get it craccin,thats how real gangbangas like game suppose to handle it or send somebody to do it big shot!!!

Then again, Game is worth a 100 million $ and no disrespect to u homie, but how much r u worth? 10.000$? I mean come on, if anything Game would put out a hit on the nigga in a couple off years if he's smart and have his name cleared once this dumb ass Spider Loc nigga gets popped.

GAME IS WORTH 100 MILL??? HOW YOU FIGURE, WHAT BUSINESSES/VENTURES HE GOT THAT GENERATED THAT MUCH CASH? HE'S NEVER PUT OUT ALBUMS ON HIS LABLE TO MAKE A NET WORTH OFF OF.....LAST TIME I SAW HIM ON FORBES LIST WAS ONCE OR TWICE AND BOTH TIMES IT WAS UNDER 10 MILL EACH.......WHERE YOU GETTING YOUR FACTS FROM, WHAT'S YOUR SOURCE? ENLIGHTEND ME....I WANT TO KNOW HOW GAME MADE 100 MILLION DOLLARS ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TALKING ABOUT HIS SALES CAUSE WHAT MAJOR LABLE PAYS MORE THEN CHANGE TO A DOLLAR PER ALBUM SOLD? COME ON LET ME KNOW, OR YOU JUST HATING AGAIN TALKING OUT YOUR ASS.

Album sales (8 million records sold to date), worldwide tours, movies, sneaker deals, label deal (Capitol), sponsors, mixtapes (for those of u that don't know, YKWII Vol. 3 and Ghost Unit sold over 100.000 copies each! And that's money that goes straight down the niggaz pockets).... nigga he caked up, but why u mad? He's worth enough to where he's at a point where it's not worth it for him to get engaged in street shit. Ask Nipsey Hussle what it is, ya'll niggaz thought them crip niggaz was pressuring Game? Go read the niggaz interview u dumb fuck.
u better stop believing  everything u hear, that what he said,he speaking on his hood nigga,its over 300 crip gangs in la county!!! ask game how much of that money went to 50 CENT,DR.DRE,AND D-MACC MY NIGGA FROM MANSFIELD GANGSTA CRIP 3X MOOOVIN!!! DONT GET ME WRONG CUZZ GOT CAKE BUT SO WHAT!!!

Nigga, go cop L.A.X. (Westocast Album of the year) ... Game has a special shoutout to u on a skit called "Hard Liquor" lol... ofcourse some of his money went to Dre and 50, them niggaz are part of the reason why he's a millionaire today! Just like Eminem and Dre be splittin that 50 cent money, 50 ain't making his money off of records sales. Why u mad tho? The nigga living good.
im not mad at cuzz money who said that??? i didnt even bring him up...u talk like u know it all and u dont...u just a fan of his slash boy toy...

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #136 on: September 30, 2008, 01:26:34 PM »
TheRealSupreme, I thought u were Big PayBaccs daughter? How u gonna be up in here talking about ridings his boss dick, show some respect for u'r pops.
uh oh he's running outta ammo!!! since he seen a flicc of my beautiful daughter he thinks its effecting me...every time u take time to spell my name out in your responses  you lose!!!" sorry u cant have kids tho" no matter how many times u try ,u cant get pregnant thru your mouth..."dammit u dont listen"!!! lol...

Yo I ain't seen no picture other than TheRealSupreme, I don't get into that family buisness that u tryin to diss me with patna, but whatever ya'll mad paranoid, talking bout i'm someone else? Check my accout nigga I been here for a while I just don't live here. I thought she was u'r daughter since she always in every thread defending u niggaz, guess I was wrong. But in that case Supreme post up some more pics. I'll burn and hand out 10 copies of this mixtape to niggaz in the streets for every pic u post, so come on do something for the Baymaac team!

See how quick u straightened up damn near wanted to change up? Get the fuck outta here

Ayo post some more pictures though.

But aint you rappin though? I remember someone posted up your shit a while ago and your voice be all raspy and grimey and shit but that ass is ridiculous.

Thick ass bitch. Thats what i like.

I love you TheRealSupreme.

Simp Niggaz 4 Life

Naw u went to my myspace page and heard my music lol can't nobody post my music on here stop playin and when the person posted the link my page was set to private at the time ..and my voice isn't raspy but it might be grimey but so are my lyrics. Keep talkin.....

Fuck myspace, post up some songs and picture here, I don't do that Myspace shit

If you don't be on Myspace then how else could you hear my songs? Talkin about my voice is raspy and what not and don't try to make a bull shit excuse but like I said Im the only one who can post my music and my page was set to private when the link was posted.....you are not a good liar at all.

Ok baby i'm on u'r friendlist, but fuck that post up some pics.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #137 on: September 30, 2008, 01:26:52 PM »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: September 30, 2008, 01:28:34 PM »

I mean Spider Loc is a punk for him doin that shit with Games momz, and Game (even though he's my dude) is a punk for sayin the shit about 50s dead momz. But damn niggaz involve kids now?

maan checc this out!!! get off my dicc!!! i dont care what this weirdo or any other weirdo on here gotta say...any nigga on here talking shit but wont put up a picture is some punk shit(including you) fucc game he should have done something  if he was that distraught about it...thats shows you how much of a bitch he is in real life,cuz u diss my mom and i know where u at,then im coming bottom line!!! if he couldnt find spider then go to ec hood and get it craccin,thats how real gangbangas like game suppose to handle it or send somebody to do it big shot!!!

Then again, Game is worth a 100 million $ and no disrespect to u homie, but how much r u worth? 10.000$? I mean come on, if anything Game would put out a hit on the nigga in a couple off years if he's smart and have his name cleared once this dumb ass Spider Loc nigga gets popped.

GAME IS WORTH 100 MILL??? HOW YOU FIGURE, WHAT BUSINESSES/VENTURES HE GOT THAT GENERATED THAT MUCH CASH? HE'S NEVER PUT OUT ALBUMS ON HIS LABLE TO MAKE A NET WORTH OFF OF.....LAST TIME I SAW HIM ON FORBES LIST WAS ONCE OR TWICE AND BOTH TIMES IT WAS UNDER 10 MILL EACH.......WHERE YOU GETTING YOUR FACTS FROM, WHAT'S YOUR SOURCE? ENLIGHTEND ME....I WANT TO KNOW HOW GAME MADE 100 MILLION DOLLARS ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TALKING ABOUT HIS SALES CAUSE WHAT MAJOR LABLE PAYS MORE THEN CHANGE TO A DOLLAR PER ALBUM SOLD? COME ON LET ME KNOW, OR YOU JUST HATING AGAIN TALKING OUT YOUR ASS.

Album sales (8 million records sold to date), worldwide tours, movies, sneaker deals, label deal (Capitol), sponsors, mixtapes (for those of u that don't know, YKWII Vol. 3 and Ghost Unit sold over 100.000 copies each! And that's money that goes straight down the niggaz pockets).... nigga he caked up, but why u mad? He's worth enough to where he's at a point where it's not worth it for him to get engaged in street shit. Ask Nipsey Hussle what it is, ya'll niggaz thought them crip niggaz was pressuring Game? Go read the niggaz interview u dumb fuck.
u better stop believing  everything u hear, that what he said,he speaking on his hood nigga,its over 300 crip gangs in la county!!! ask game how much of that money went to 50 CENT,DR.DRE,AND D-MACC MY NIGGA FROM MANSFIELD GANGSTA CRIP 3X MOOOVIN!!! DONT GET ME WRONG CUZZ GOT CAKE BUT SO WHAT!!!

Nigga, go cop L.A.X. (Westocast Album of the year) ... Game has a special shoutout to u on a skit called "Hard Liquor" lol... ofcourse some of his money went to Dre and 50, them niggaz are part of the reason why he's a millionaire today! Just like Eminem and Dre be splittin that 50 cent money, 50 ain't making his money off of records sales. Why u mad tho? The nigga living good.

50 aint gettin money off his sales yet game is the super rich nigga now. Shut the fuck up. The nigga got hands in everyone of his pockets including the cell phone 1. And didnt 2t'z squeeze 60 g'z out of the bitch nigga to get him out of his own house?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 01:31:24 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #139 on: September 30, 2008, 01:29:25 PM »

im not mad at cuzz money who said that??? i didnt even bring him up...u talk like u know it all and u dont...u just a fan of his slash boy toy...

Man, u mad and u know it. The New West ain't never gonna blow cuz u niggas stay hating on established niggaz money and u know it. Grow the fuck up and takes notes of how Big Homie became a millionaire instead of following in the footsteps of a broke nigga (Spider Loc) who has been signed to one of the most popular labels in hiphop for 5 years and still hasn't dropped a album or moved out of the hood. I'm sure ya'll making a couple of dollars on this street grind, but ya'll ain't making no serious doe.
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #140 on: September 30, 2008, 01:29:38 PM »

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #141 on: September 30, 2008, 01:30:39 PM »

50 aint gettin money off his sales yet game is the super rich nigga now. Shut the fuck up

dumb nigga they both makin money OUTSIDE rap music.

50 makes at least a 100 mill OUTSIDE of rap just business shit (forbees list)

Game makes about at least 11 mill a year also OUTSIDE of rap (check forbees list)

are you sayin 11 million a year and WITHOUT counting album sales, features, tours etc isnt rich?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 01:34:17 PM by Purple Haze »

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #142 on: September 30, 2008, 01:32:24 PM »
CONNECTED 4........DOWNLOAD NOW !!!! UNDERRATED MIXTAPE OF THE YEAR, IT DOWNLOADS FAST....GIVE IT A LISTEN !!!

http://www.zshare.net/download/1906929794e9d899/

^^^^^BACK ON TOPIC !!!! BAYMACC.....

Whiteboy get the fuck outta here, U just looking to get some propz from niggaz so U can feel gangsta, u sad fuck lol.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #143 on: September 30, 2008, 01:35:42 PM »

50 aint gettin money off his sales yet game is the super rich nigga now. Shut the fuck up. The nigga got hands in everyone of his pockets including the cell phone 1. And didnt 2t'z squeeze 60 g'z out of the bitch nigga to get him out of his own house?
YES HE DID!!!

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #144 on: September 30, 2008, 01:36:51 PM »
CONNECTED 4........DOWNLOAD NOW !!!! UNDERRATED MIXTAPE OF THE YEAR, IT DOWNLOADS FAST....GIVE IT A LISTEN !!!

^^^^^BACK ON TOPIC !!!! BAYMACC.....

Whiteboy get the fuck outta here, U just looking to get some propz from niggaz so U can feel gangsta, u sad fuck lol.

so i can feel gangsta? i never knew you could feel gangsta i thought you was either born in/sworn in or your just not at all.....yes I'm white thanks for saying something I been stating for how long now, but i think your the sad fuck white boy....who talks shit about people WITHOUT A PICTURE UP HAHAHA....THATS JUST COMEDY....how are you gonna act tough and talk shit but your too scared to put your picture up....it just shows your an even more scared ass white boy to show up for anything, paybacc shouldnt waste his time on you......

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #145 on: September 30, 2008, 01:37:57 PM »

haha this nigga just more and more gullible for everyday..says who???

Paybaac?

even so if he payed him..then he payed him cuz 2 teez WORKED for Game.

man this dude believe anything he reads from Paybaac

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #146 on: September 30, 2008, 01:38:31 PM »

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #147 on: September 30, 2008, 01:39:08 PM »
[quote

so i can feel gangsta? i never knew you could feel gangsta i thought you was either born in/sworn in or your just not at all.....yes I'm white thanks for saying something I been stating for how long now, but i think your the sad fuck white boy....who talks shit about people WITHOUT A PICTURE UP HAHAHA....THATS JUST COMEDY....how are you gonna act tough and talk shit but your too scared to put your picture up....it just shows your an even more scared ass white boy to show up for anything, paybacc shouldnt waste his time on you......
[/quote]

DID YOUR DADDY TOUCH YOU THE WRONG WAY AND GROPE ON YOU LIKE BIG MANIAC'S DID TO HIM, OR ARE YOU BIG MANIAC.....HHHHHHMMMMM !!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #148 on: September 30, 2008, 01:43:56 PM »

Man, u mad and u know it. The New West ain't never gonna blow cuz u niggas stay hating on established niggaz money and u know it. Grow the fuck up and takes notes of how Big Homie became a millionaire instead of following in the footsteps of a broke nigga (Spider Loc) who has been signed to one of the most popular labels in hiphop for 5 years and still hasn't dropped a album or moved out of the hood. I'm sure ya'll making a couple of dollars on this street grind, but ya'll ain't making no serious doe.
US SPEAKING ON GAME IS LIKE U SPEAKING ON US RIGHT??? EVERYBODY CANT BE THE WORLDS RICHEST PERSON CAN THEY??? AND IM DOING FINE HOMEBOY,I BET ITS BETTER THAN YOU!!! U SEEN MY 4 BEDROOM 3 AND A HALF BATHROOM HOUSE CUZZ IT AINT A MANSION BUT I GOTTA POOL IN THE BACC ,A CAR IN THE FRONT,TV'S IN EVERY ROOM,I THROW PARTY'S EVERY OTHER WEEKEND,BAR-B- Q'S,SO I GOTTA LIL PIECE OF THE PIE RIGHT NOW!!! U DONT EVEN KNOW JACEYEON TAYLOR SO GET OFF HIS SCROTOM..."STEP AWAY FROM THE PENIS MY NIGGA"...

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #149 on: September 30, 2008, 01:45:29 PM »
[quote

DID YOUR DADDY TOUCH YOU THE WRONG WAY AND GROPE ON YOU LIKE BIG MANIAC'S DID TO HIM, OR ARE YOU BIG MANIAC.....HHHHHHMMMMM !!!!
[/quote]

i don't net bang, i don't talk shit telling people to meet me somewhere without a picture up, i don't lie and try to play it off like i'm black and i dont make threats online.....but i'm trying to feel gangsta huh? Yeah that pretty much adds up and makes sense !!!!